Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself

pdogg

goddammit, this new kid p dog shows up quoting a devil worshipper on a ladyboy forum (how fucking perfect is that, really?) and before i can get a howdy-fucking-do out of him, some crazy white fuck (if my thai serves my correctly) has claimed the deviant title (something i *should* have had but my hands were--well, they weren't "available", okay? shall we leave it at that?) and then this abbreviated candy bar's got all his money--and what's with the infuckingability to write the whole word snickers, btw? or am i supposed to indulge in the elliptical nature of your moniker, much as i had to do throughout soderberg's latest "haywire" last night, during which my own LB teerak-of-the-day concentrated on my popcorn rather than banging her head against the screen). i mean, are we that pressed for time? really? i mean--really? but i digress.

ahh, fuck this--and btw, mr. mars bar, or whoever you are, how do you know this p kid is a "pig" dog? maybe he's a "piss" dog, did you even think about that? probably not. not now that he's given you all his money to piss away. why bother, right? just go back to your "sharting" thread, or whatever the fuck all the gay boys and drunken whoremongers and would-be legendary deviants gathered here were talking about before this "welcome" crap started.

so, yeah, welcome. especially to the newest russian members.

oh, yeah, one last thing--can there not be a fucking emoticon which clearly connotes sarcasm? sardonic irony? maybe you could find one that's intended to depict that little fuck smileyface asking to have his dick smoked, but which i could co-opt into meaning 'tongue-in-cheek' idiomatically rather than representationally?

then i'd be able to properly introduce myself.

if i could just get these knots a bit looser.

Could you do a rewrite ?, maybe a bit shorter, add some explosions.

goddammit, this new kid p dog shows up quoting a devil worshipper on a ladyboy forum (how fucking perfect is that, really?) and before i can get a howdy-fucking-do out of him, some crazy white fuck (if my thai serves my correctly) has claimed the deviant title (something i *should* have had but my hands were--well, they weren't "available", okay? shall we leave it at that?) and then this abbreviated candy bar's got all his money--and what's with the infuckingability to write the whole word snickers, btw? or am i supposed to indulge in the elliptical nature of your moniker, much as i had to do throughout soderberg's latest "haywire" last night, during which my own LB teerak-of-the-day concentrated on my popcorn rather than banging her head against the screen). i mean, are we that pressed for time? really? i mean--really? but i digress.

ahh, fuck this--and btw, mr. mars bar, or whoever you are, how do you know this p kid is a "pig" dog? maybe he's a "piss" dog, did you even think about that? probably not. not now that he's given you all his money to piss away. why bother, right? just go back to your "sharting" thread, or whatever the fuck all the gay boys and drunken whoremongers and would-be legendary deviants gathered here were talking about before this "welcome" crap started.

so, yeah, welcome. especially to the newest russian members.

oh, yeah, one last thing--can there not be a fucking emoticon which clearly connotes sarcasm? sardonic irony? maybe you could find one that's intended to depict that little fuck smileyface asking to have his dick smoked, but which i could co-opt into meaning 'tongue-in-cheek' idiomatically rather than representationally?

then i'd be able to properly introduce myself.

if i could just get these knots a bit looser.

Hi, my name is J.D. and I'm an alcoh......

oooops, wrong forum!

Used to be much more active in the LB scene in another life, now relaxing down in the islands but keeping track of what is new and happening by way of this awesome forum.

Simply ask and your questions will be answered by someone here!

• Upvote 1

Hi there folks, hope you're having a good time here and in all your endeavors in the Land of Smiles.

My online name is "deepthroat". Of course that's only a moniker, a nickname if you will, to hide my true identity. I'm pretty quiet about it, as I'm an internationally known action film star, and I'd hate for my name to show up in the tabloids next to the title "Tranny Lover". Might cause a few of my regular fans to stop showing up at the box office. For whatever reason, the idea of a Belgian Martial Arts superstar liking to take aThai salami up his poop-shoot would seem to cast a bit of a pall over the otherwise-sterling hetero credentials, so we'll just keep this between us girls, ok?

My name is Ken.

Glad to sign in.

I'm old and ugly, not handsome like our beloved young mr farangbah.

Not a talker like mr anthony70. (know wot I mean?)

Not a talented Thai speaker like mr BigTel.

Not a networker and loved by all like mr PDogg the One.

But then, who cares?

Here I am. Pleezedta meet ya.

• 3 months later...

hey wuuussssssss uuuuuuppppppppp people,i'm Cyclopes from London, a pattaya regular,has been a few years since i've been out there,i blame the ex gf,but now i am a free spirit again so it's time to get back to reality and enjoy the fruits of this beautiful planet we call earth,gotta enjoy it cause no one here gets out alive! enjoy

What up lads, strocube here.

May have met one or two of you in BKK the last time I was there.

I am loving this forum after leaving "that other place" and never looking back.

Currently on the lamb in Colombia, my ancestral homeland, after leaving a soul-crushing gig back in the U.S.

In this hemesphere doing some deep perosnal work with ayahuasca/yage. I'll prolly be in South Amaerica through 2012. After that, quite possibly Thailand, as the kingdom, and especially ladyboys, are never far from my thoughts.

Very happy to be here with all you fellow pervs;)

Cheers!

• Upvote 1