Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself

pdogg

Hi Blokes,

Time to show my hand. This thing is only about 6 months old. What started out as a curiosity is turning into an obsession.

Can't see myself heading overseas for another 12 months so plenty of time to study up and hit the ground running.

cheers

Edgee

Your story sounds very familiar, that's exactly how it all began for me - spent 12 months reading/studying TLF (a predecessor website to LBR) in preparation for my first foray into LOS LB travel.

I'm currently deep into the second week of my 5th trip and only wish I'd begun coming here earlier.

Don't be shy.

Thanks for the welcome. I'll most likely be in the background for a while studying up but as it comes closer to the time i'll be a little noisier. I will definately look to hook up with some folk on the ground and happy to buy a few drinks to get to the best stories  :biggrin: 

Thanks for the heads up BB. Just starting a new job so might have a chance of nabbing a couple of weeks around then otherwise get a full month in next March and do LOS and the Phillipines.

Mind you I might win lotto which means i'll be over the next week, drinks on me  :biggrin:

• 2 months later...

Surin Nix,

You'll know when you are gay. Just because you are here does not cement it at all. In fact I suspect you're here because you're not. If you were gay you'd be somewhere else. You're like the rest of us, lost in knowing what the hell we are but couldn't care less about defining it. 

I like Ladyboys. You like Ladyboys. That's enough, so enjoy it. Most of the people here like Ladies with cocks and not boys/men with cocks. You'll be comfortable once you get your head around that.

Admittedly it takes time.  :biggrin:

Thank you Siam, but I was just playing.

I finally ventured over here, at BB's invitation, from another forum. I metup with BB on my last trip to Patts, and have been a frequent visitor to Phuket and the ladyboy world there for a couple of years.

But I do appreciate the friendly comments. I especially like the "we don't know what we are....but who cares comment". It did, indeed, take me awhile to get there....but how refreshing it was to one night, as I walked hamd-in-hand with an LB on Bangla road, to think precisely that.

Thank you for the welcome!

• Upvote 1

gay - having or showing a merry, lively mood:

Most definitely... When are you changing your board name to Sunee Nix. :biggrin:

Welcome sir :happy0065:

Thanks Brother XY.

Sunee Nix? ...don't hold your breath. I like the Lay-deez!

(Well. Mostly. Once, in Patong, I went on a Soi Croc monger and made a selection. What a sweetie-pie! Before we went to da loom, we stopped by C&D's for a drink. Next night, Jimbo said "ahhh, you were with Jen last night. She's a cute little fem-boy".

I thought: "noooooooo". She sure looked like a lady(boy) to me. Repeat performance for her also.

I'm new here. Where are the emoticons?

Mr. Nix,

When you hit "reply" a tool bar should appear above the your reply message window. There is a bunch of stuff on the tool bar including a "happy face". If you click the happy face numerous emoticons appear below your reply message window. If you want more emoticons click "Show All".

Let me know if this works for you. 

Hey D&C! Good to find you again.

Siam & BB. I have the reply window open (obviously, i guess, since i'm typing this. Directly above the message window, next to where it say "Reply to this topic", i see nothing. Just white space. Going further up, there's the line with thread page numbers, further up are the individual thread posts.....and finally the top of the page. I cannot find anything like an emoticon button/smiley.

I'm using an Ipad3, if that might make any difference. Ideas?

This is bizarre. Between the window you are typing in and the "Reply to this topic" there should be a tool bar. Perhaps it is closed. If so, try this:

Just above the reply window on the right side you should have a small little "back arrow". Click it. This should open up your tool bar.

Let us know. :geek:

Hey D&C! Good to find you again.

Siam & BB. I have the reply window open (obviously, i guess, since i'm typing this. Directly above the message window, next to where it say "Reply to this topic", i see nothing. Just white space. Going further up, there's the line with thread page numbers, further up are the individual thread posts.....and finally the top of the page. I cannot find anything like an emoticon button/smiley.

I'm using an Ipad3, if that might make any difference. Ideas?

Press "More Reply Options" when creating a message (or hit quote to reply). In the extreme upper left corner of the message box there is an icon that looks like a tiny light switch. Click on that and see if it doesn't toggle your options above the window where you type (assuming you can see the switch).

Gents,

I do appreciate the help very much. I did click "more reply optiona", and emoticons ARE enabled. SS, i looked for the small back arrow...nothing. So, i'm going to try attaching a screen shot. Maybe this will help.....i hope i'm not missing the obvious somehow.

post-3333-0-64183100-1365626409_thumb.jp

I especially like the "we don't know what we are....but who cares comment". 

Welcome Surin to the forum. It's a nice place with good intentions. 

So join in & sit up at the bar, allow me to push in your stool...   er, I mean, let me help you get seated. 

There's no gayness here, we just meet up to enlarge the circle of our friends...    no, wait, that's not what I meant. 

Nevermind, you're here now & you're very welcome.

Hi there Pdogg,

Well, I did all those things. Logged out of LBR, closed the browser, cleared the cache & cookies, cleared browsing history....and even restarted the Ipad.

I'm sorry, but once again i'm not getting the same user interface that includes emoticons and other options (the one BB took a screenshot of). I see the same blank white space above the text box as before. Screenshot:

post-3333-0-63938500-1365698136_thumb.jp