Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself

pdogg

Hi all,

Just decides to spend some days in BK mid november.

First time I'll explore the LB scene.

This forum is great and has some good tips.

More advice where a "rookie" should start is always welcom.

I enjoy the reading a hoppefully I can post some positive adventures from myself here soon.

Greetz

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the forum Przybo.

A rookie should start by throwing themselves into the abyss of Nana Plaza. Go to bars Obsessions, Cascade, Temptations, and Casanova. Lots of ladyboy choices way beyond your wildest imagination. If you don't find a ladyboy of your choice at Nana within 15 minutes you ain't really looking. During my first trip to Nana I was in and out of Obsessions with my first ladyboy within 10 minutes, perhaps less.  :biggrin:

Depending on your length of vacation you should also go to Pattaya. It is less than 2 hours from Bangkok and is a very interesting/different experience to Bangkok. 

Whatever you decide to do, enjoy yourself and play safe. This forum can provide you with a lot of info so don't be shy to ask. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, ynot68 here..

Have enjoyed the company of ladyboys for years now but coming to Pattaya for the first time on the 31st October for two weeks.

That's how I came across this site and I'm glad I did as it's helped with some research (Big Cock Tops)..

One more sleep to go..

Hi all, ynot68 here..

Have enjoyed the company of ladyboys for years now but coming to Pattaya for the first time on the 31st October for two weeks.

That's how I came across this site and I'm glad I did as it's helped with some research (Big Cock Tops)..

One more sleep to go..

Keep an eye on the "who is in town" thread Ynot68 if you want to meet up with a group of us at an stage and welcome to the forum of course. :drinks:

• 1 month later...