Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself

pdogg

Hi just have to say i am glad that there is this forum for LB lovers like me.

Will be in town in 2 + weeks time, hope to meet up with some BMs there

Good to have you here Loverboy. Have a great trip in 2 weeks, there will be some guys arriving in 3 weeks or so if you are still around. :drinks:

• 1 month later...

Ran into someone last trip that I considered an old friend even though it was the first time I ever actually met him. I was at FM,Bax BDS and Ices party at Baby Boom when BB introduced himself to me. Liked em right off as I knew I would after reading his posts and pictures for years over on LBP. After bar hopping for a week around Patts with him and several other members from this site he convinced me that I should join this forum. He warned me that there were a number of sexual deviants posting on here... so I thought... good my kind of people :flirt2:

• Upvote 2

Great to have you here Up2You and it was a pleasure to finally put a face to an online friend also. Yep we had some sanook nights with Jimslim, Ciobha, Ninewives and the gang around town a few weeks ago. You gotta get your ass back here asap as I have nobody to go to Linda bar with anymore. :character0051::biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First post here - new to the site but not new to the scene. I post on a couple of other forums with the same username and am familiar with the scene in Bangkok, Phuket and Pattaya.

Always interested in swapping notes and keeping up with the latest goings on around Thailand and other parts of Asia. Looking forward to being involved here.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Blokes,

Time to show my hand. This thing is only about 6 months old. What started out as a curiosity is turning into an obsession.

Can't see myself heading overseas for another 12 months so plenty of time to study up and hit the ground running.

cheers

Edgee

• Upvote 1