Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself

pdogg

Hey there everyone, I've posted a few replies to other topics, but thought it be best to post something on here to say HI!

I'm extremely new to the ladyboy scene, but I'm due to go to Pattaya in March 2014 and I'm really keen to try a few things, so I thought I'd jump on here to get a few ideas!!

I got pretty close when I was last in Thailand, in 2007, when my 2 friends and I ended up in a Ladyboy bar in Phuket, by mistake I might add, when we were on a little bar crawl. It took me about 15-20 minutes to work it out, as the girls we sat down with were very feminine. However, when I was checking the girl out on the pole, who was very fit, I noticed her friend watching her, saw me and started laughing. I thought the friend looked a little 'blokeish' and just dismissed it as a one-off.

However, when the girl I was talking to went to get another board game, I just decided to scan the rest of the bar and noticed several other dubious girls, and my interest was piqued. It totally didn't bother me, but I wasn't sure how my friends would react and I didn't want to create a scene, so I thought I might bring it up when we went to the toilet or some other subtle way. So, I waited for the girl to come back from the bar and confirmed what I had eventually came to, we were in a ladyboy bar!

I explained that we weren't aware and that it wasn't really what we were looking for, and to be honest, I think she had already worked that out, so we just carried on drinking and just having a laugh. After a little while longer one of my friends soon came to the same conclusion, and he seemed to take it equally in his stride, so we just kept laughing together with the girls at my other friend who was still completely oblivious.

After a while, he was beginning to get on REALLY well with his girl, and started snogging her. When my friend and I started cracking up, he was just sitting there with this completely confused look on his face. I'm pretty sure even his girl knew what was going on, so when he went to the toilet, my other pal decided to put him out of his misery and explain that we were in a ladyboy bar.

He was totally shocked and couldn't believe it, so my friends decided to try and play it cool when they got back from the toilet and make our excuses, needless to say that totally realised what was going on, and just started laughing.

A few days later, we were in Tiger club, or whatever it was called, and I was checking this girl out from across the bar, she looked absolutely stunning from behind, and when she caught me checking her out, she turned round and started to make her way over, she was just as stunning from the front too.

As she got nearer, something was telling me that she was a ladyboy, and as soon as she started speaking, I just knew it. I bought her a drink and thought to myself, why not, and started chatting. However, I ultimately bottled it, and chose to pass on it. I still regret that to this day, but I mean to make up for it when we get to Pattaya.

• Upvote 3

Hi, my name is Iceberg(Tony) and I genuinely love Ladyboys! :biggrin: Never been with a thai GG and probably never will!

I thought I introduced myself before but couldn't find it on this thread(?) anyway some of you have probably met my "Lubbed up" self and I hope to meet some of the others that I haven't met yet in LOS in 2014!

Thanks for making me feel welcome here on this great forum and I hope to post more in the upcoming new year! :happy0065:

Thanks for a great forum, guys!

Iceberg :good:

• Upvote 3

Guest Tonyac

Hi my name is Tonyac I am a newbie to the ladyboy scene looking for any advice have got to say a big thanks to bumblebee for being a big help

• Upvote 1

Guest Tonyac

My name is Tonyac am a newbie to the ladyboy scene any advice about bars to visit in pattaya would be great thanks also got to say a big thanks to bumblebee for being a great help in joining ladyboy review

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Congratulations!!!! nice site with very useful informations....especially about Phi and Cambodia....rare on the internet...

Thanks Sustra and welcome.  We are still a relatively small forum but there are a fair few well traveled members who contribute some very useful input.  Hope you stick around. :hi:

• Upvote 1

i prefer yours rather then others i was reading lately...small = niche = cult!!...i am preparing a trip to Asia in June...still have not decided where. Phi or Thailand maybe....would like to be there again after some years of "marriage"...now happily divorced...freelancing!!!!

• Upvote 1

Congratulations!!!! nice site with very useful informations....especially about Phi and Cambodia....rare on the internet...

Welcome and thank you for the nice words Sustra.  Yes, we are strong in both the PI and Cambodia mainly because those are countries to which many of our Forum Members travel.

I wish we were stronger in Indonesia and Brazil as well as the Western TS scene.  All info appreciated about our scene everywhere in the world.  It's all about sharing info on a friendly, flame free Forum.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...