Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself

pdogg

Welcome, PDogg! :clapping:

I'm Farangbah, and I'm a sexual deviant.

555+ Who would have thought? And you look so "normal" :hi:

All those beautiful Jap girls and you still can't walk a straight line...

To quote from a good old movie... "What is your malfunction?" :biggrin:

BTW folks I'm Azza from downunder.... I have problem... I'm an ass addict :kissass:

BTW folks I'm Azza from downunder.... I have problem... I'm an ass addict :kissass:

Welcome, Azz-man!

Yeah, my best J-girl arrived in my bed yesterday afternoon. By the third go I was fantasizing about cock to get my nut off... :obscene:

Downunder and from behind, I think your problem is more common that people imagine. :db:

Hello Gents. dazedandconfused here and new to this forum. I sometimes post on one of the other forums and thought I might also occassionaly drop in here from time to time. Not a prolific poster by any means but do like to follow whats going on. I'm in the PI so might be able to help out with a bit of info from this part of the world....

Cheers.

• Upvote 1

I'm in the PI so might be able to help out with a bit of info from this part of the world....

Welcome aboard D&C! :drinks:

We're pretty strong in both Cambo and the LOS but sure need help in the PI.

Here's a clip from the welcome wagon for ya.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Statler here.

I don't look like my Avatar but I'm sure I will if I live that long, But for now I look very young and handsome - well dammit, all those GGs and LBs cannot be wrong.

I live fairly quietly in a backwater of Thailand but venture out to the big bad city when I get the excuse. I am really enjoying the site and hope to get an opportuniuty to contribute when I get the chance.

Hi Statler here.

I don't look like my Avatar but I'm sure I will if I live that long, But for now I look very young and handsome - well dammit, all those GGs and LBs cannot be wrong.

I live fairly quietly in a backwater of Thailand but venture out to the big bad city when I get the excuse. I am really enjoying the site and hope to get an opportuniuty to contribute when I get the chance.

Thanks for posting Statler, and welcome aboard. :drinks:

• 1 month later...

Hello fellow members. I have been a member here for about 2 months now and I have enjoyed reading all the information and some of your adventures. I have been to Thailand a few times but I did not realise there was a communtiy of fellow ladyboy fans out there which I find very reassuring. I plan to get back some time in the new year and this forum has given me the confidence to approach the various ladyboy venues with renewed confidence now that i know I am not the only one out there.

Thanks again Sam you seem to be the welcoming committee around here lol. I really dig the vibe of this place and the other members appear to be honest souls judging from their posts. Some hotties in the bars from looking at the threads and Pattaya offers so much choice it appears for ladyboy lovers.. The chicks in Obsession in particular look sizzling and I can see myself spending some quality time in there.

Hi antie virus....your post reminds me of myself on discovering the ladyboy forums....i was so naive,i never even knew there were LB only bars.....anyway,this bunch of pervs on here and on other fora have really led me astray since then.....nice name by the way.....gave me a laugh.......saw one the other day on a forum, went by the name of clint plywood...why didnt i think of that?