BumbleBee Our Newest Mod

pdogg

A warm welcome to BumbleBee, our newest moderator. :D

He is a friend of mine, a friend of ours, a friend of Ladyboy Review, and an all around great guy and top bloke. He is our most active poster and as the member with the highest Reputation, he clearly has the respect of his peers.

A big thank you to Bumblebee for setting the right tone for our forum. And also a big thank you to all you guys who lead by example, guys like Duke, Deep Throat, Lung, Siam Sam and the list goes on and on.

We have a Forum of guys who are extremely knowledgeable of the Southeast Asian ladyboy scene. Guys who walk the walk. We are small but growing. While growth is important to me, I want the right kind of growth, a place where we can have spirited discussion without hostile or abusive posts. So again a big thank you to BumbleBee and all the guys leading by example making LBR a great place to hang our hats. :hi:

I saw his info below his avatar changed today, but wanted to wait until an official announcement was made -- Slainte! :drinks:

As C.E.O. (Chief Emoticons Officer) :blink: and future self-appointed Bangkok Editor-at-Large :ph34r: , this is a most welcome appointment! :friends:

Now lets get to the meat and potatoes of that trip report...!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ah shucks guys, you have me blushing here. :ph34r: Not sure what to say to be honest. I appreciate this is a small forum, but hey, small=cosy. Many other well known guys joined up here over the past year, you guys who stuck around know who you are, cheers.

To the others, I am puzzled why they would not help out PD, a great guy, who is willing to go out of his way to meet any FM who is in Patts in person. Who can say that about the owners of the other forums? (fora) It is an easy forum to upload photos, so why not help out a real pal, not just bask in the glory of the larger forums (fora again lol)

Anyway that's how I feel about the situation, I am sure some of you agree and know where I am coming from. What we have here is a nice set up with good quality knowledgeable posters, quality over quantity, but here's hoping the quantity heads north in the new year.

For those of you in the relevant time zone, enjoy the remainder of Xmas, and to one and all, all the best for the new year, perhaps some of us can meet up for a cold one come late March and the trek home.

Take it easy guys, love you all (go hook lol)

:friends:

Big Congrats BB...

PD made a very very good choice...

But does that mean I can't tell you to fuck off any longer? :devil:

Can't recall you ever uttering such profanity in my direction before, perhaps under your breath while coughing, without me noticing. :D

Thanks again one and all for your comments. :hi: