duke007

PATTAYA ACCOMODATION

It has a discreet side entrance. Does if have a discreet rear entrance?

The idea of staying above a ladyboy bar might sound like fun and might actually be fun for a few nights. But long term I wouldn't want bargirls see who I am bringing home.

I don't think his arm would need to be twisted very much to bring the price down from 21K a month as that type of room rents for about 10K a month plus electric.  Good chance there is no electric meter so there would have to be an all in rate.  

But maybe they really don't want monthly tenants, especially with high season on the horizon, until they figure out how many short time rooms they need.  Generally big turnover is a hassle, but perhaps their weekly guests could turn out to be big spenders in the bar.  

• Like 1

If using Booking.com or Agoda please help support LBR and use our links.

Click Here For The Pattaya Hotel Guide and our Links

3 hours ago, Quietguy said:

It might be good for guys who are into late nights, but I like my sleep and I think it's going to be noisy above a late bar.

I also don't like the fact that 'strangers' will be using the 'short time' rooms therefore putting my privacy and security (of valuables) at risk, at least those who that have booked rooms will (hopefully) have had their ID's or Passport's recorded by reception. 

I stayed at a well now known Guesthouse a couple of times 2 years ago in the Buakhao area (close too but not on soi 15) and the rooms to be fair were fantastic, the only downfalls were that you easily kick the door open as the lock on it was absolute rubbish and the safety box in this particular room wasn't even screwed to the wall, put me off big style and I won't return, especially as its now a Gentleman's Club with access to upstairs rooms :unsure:

• Like 2

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

22 hours ago, duke007 said:

I stayed at a well now known Guesthouse a couple of times 2 years ago in the Buakhao area (close too but not on soi 15) and the rooms to be fair were fantastic, the only downfalls were that you easily kick the door open as the lock on it was absolute rubbish and the safety box in this particular room wasn't even screwed to the wall, put me off big style and I won't return, especially as its now a Gentleman's Club with access to upstairs rooms 

Wasn't sure I would ever stay there because of the price but if I did that would be the one of the three buildings I wanted to stay in. So now guess I don't like all three... 

It sounds like a bargain!!  Having said that, I would think there would be bothersome noise.  Couldnt handle that.  Even when I take a break in Pattaya, I have my business done and I am in bed by midnight!!!