PATTAYA ACCOMODATION

duke007

La Bamba Rooms ! ! 

Anyone been here ? any info would be good, looking for cheap to mid range room, which is very LB friendly, its been 5 year since i was in Pattaya, so i a little rusty, preferably a place where you dont have to do the WALK OF SHAME lol

La Bamba Rooms ! ! 

Anyone been here ? any info would be good, looking for cheap to mid range room, which is very LB friendly, its been 5 year since i was in Pattaya, so i a little rusty, preferably a place where you dont have to do the WALK OF SHAME lol

Have a look here saab...

http://www.labambapattaya.com/la-bamba-rooms/

5 years, you sure have got some catching up to do then eh! :biggrin:

Anyone know who this cutie is, 1st on the left

LaBamba-Ladyboy-Bar-Pattaya-1300-Volleyb

I was waiting for route67 to answer your question's (because I know he has stayed there) which he kindly has, so there you go saab and perhaps you will get a room with a View :biggrin: , enjoy your trip pal and perhaps you will let us know how you get on :drinks:

• Upvote 1

So am I guessing you guys have had a room with View, if so, what's this sexy lady like, I would think she would be very popular

Never had a room there. And yes the sexy one on the left is very, very popular and also extremely picky. I have walked in and out of La Bamba on many occasions and to this day I do not think she ever looked my way, muttered hello, smiled, nothing. Then again, I am an old, fat, bald, grumpy type so that might have something to do with it.  :biggrin:

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

hi guys..some of you knows the house bar in soi yamato but i also have a hotel and resort on thapraya road...it is very quiet,of course ladyboy friendly about 800 meter from walking street and bali hai pier...not far from pattaya park and pratamnak beach in a green area with big pool and nice restaurant just let you check out my webside www.coccoresort.com

for any prices details feel free to contact me by mail coccoresort@hotmail.fr

may be your next choice for your holidays in pattaya

thanks for readingpost-6035-0-17358800-1411252321_thumb.jppost-6035-0-36414900-1411252335_thumb.jppost-6035-0-91013300-1411252347_thumb.jppost-6035-0-18916000-1411252362_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

hi guys..some of you knows the house bar in soi yamato but i also have a hotel and resort on thapraya road...it is very quiet,of course ladyboy friendly about 800 meter from walking street and bali hai pier...not far from pattaya park and pratamnak beach in a green area with big pool and nice restaurant just let you check out my webside www.coccoresort.com

for any prices details feel free to contact me by mail coccoresort@hotmail.fr

may be your next choice for your holidays in pattaya

thanks for readingattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Wow!  This place looks great!   :happy0065:

Yes, very nice pics.

The hotel is new (saw some reviews on tripadvisor and my lb friend told me so too) and very friendly, it seems.

They answered me very fast about some questions.

LB friendly and also for 3somes (or Nsomes  LOL).

The drawback could be the distance from Buakhao, for example. They say it is 300m from the road where u can catch the bath bus (i think it is some more, not only 300 m) and they have a transport to the road. And they can also rent a motobike for some baths a day.

That can be a bad point for me. However, i will think about it and, if i dont book for this this November trip, i will take a look. Maybe for February 2015...

• Upvote 1

Yes, very nice pics.

The hotel is new (saw some reviews on tripadvisor and my lb friend told me so too) and very friendly, it seems.

They answered me very fast about some questions.

LB friendly and also for 3somes (or Nsomes  LOL).

The drawback could be the distance from Buakhao, for example. They say it is 300m from the road where u can catch the bath bus (i think it is some more, not only 300 m) and they have a transport to the road. And they can also rent a motobike for some baths a day.

That can be a bad point for me. However, i will think about it and, if i dont book for this this November trip, i will take a look. Maybe for February 2015...

did you get any room prices quoted?

His, Her, Ass, and Bite

More info about Cocco Resort on Agoda via Asia Hotel and Travel.com

thanks for

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/3-pattaya-accommodation/?p=675

His, Her, Ass, and Bite

More info about Cocco Resort on Agoda via Asia Hotel and Travel.com

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/3-pattaya-accommodation/?p=675

thanks for the link PD, all the info I needed

hi guys don't hesitate to contact me directly on my email for any question and special prices

i can do good discount for the member of this side and ladyboy friends,i mean better prices then on agoda.

send your demands to coccoresort@hotmail.fr

price are different depends on how long you stay and high or low season...let say that the price is between 700 and 1000 per day....not so expensive right?

i know the hotel is not near soi bukaho but it is not far from walking street and anyway many of you knows that it is more convenient in pattaya to rent a motorbike to go around town...now there is so many ladyboy bar everywhere that i will recommand to stay in quiet hotel with nice pool then stay in soi bukaho where it is too crowdy and noisy but anyway everybody got different test

at cocco you will feel holiday during your stay

wait for your mails..thanks again and see you in town for great time and party

• Upvote 2