New Years Resolutions

Pdoggg

I need to improve my Thai/Lao , my goal is to be able to have a conversation with Dao's mum and dad ( neither speak English) .I can see it being a crash course, there is no way I will expect them to learn English but will surely help them learn some if they like ....except for the spelling side of things .

• Like 3

As I already lost weight and now in perfect shape...not talking about virginity..that despite being a top mainly...i lost in my youth.....My resolution is to change job....( Soon I think ) earn more free time...and come to Thailand whenever I please... I'm successful in what I do...but there is always somebody to ask a permission to... 

Another resolution is to change my name in Amanda.....or Samantha:Drooling:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
8 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

I need to improve my Thai/Lao , my goal is to be able to have a conversation with Dao's mum and dad ( neither speak English) .I can see it being a crash course, there is no way I will expect them to learn English but will surely help them learn some if they like ....except for the spelling side of things .

In the meantime you could download Google Assistant and Google Translate ( the latest version)if you haven’t done so already.  When you open Assistant you can ask it to be my Thai or Lao interpreter (tap the mic symbol)   You then just speak in English and it audibly comes out in the chosen language, brilliant.  

• Like 2
On 12/30/2019 at 7:36 PM, Pdoggg said:

Any New Years Resolutions gents?  Lose 5 kilos? Suck more cock?  Lose your anal virginity? 

I've lost 18kg, sucked so many a ladyman's cock I've lost count, lost my anal virginity in 2005, quit smoking nearly 2 years ago... so I am done and dusted regards New Years Resolutions :db: 

But fooked if am gonna cut down on the Booze and Red Wine :drinks:

• Like 2
On 12/31/2019 at 7:11 PM, duke007 said:

I've lost 18kg, sucked so many a ladyman's cock I've lost count, lost my anal virginity in 2005, quit smoking nearly 2 years ago... so I am done and dusted regards New Years Resolutions :db: 

But fooked if am gonna cut down on the Booze and Red Wine :drinks:

Lost 18 kilos??  Nice you Dukie.  How did you do it?

53 minutes ago, ArchieBunker said:

Lost 18 kilos??  Nice you Dukie.  How did you do it?

I had one of these buddy

Nearly 7 weeks in a  hospital bed, Nil by Mouth (no food or water) for 14 weeks and fed & watered by a machine through a tube inserted in my stomach.... easy peasy really :biggrin:

I was 93kg when I went in for the operation in February 2018 and now nearly 2 years later at 75kg and I have been this weight for the last 6 months (I weigh myself every 2 weeks). 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, duke007 said:

I had one of these buddy

Nearly 7 weeks in a  hospital bed, Nil by Mouth (no food or water) for 14 weeks and fed & watered by a machine through a tube inserted in my stomach.... easy peasy really :biggrin:

I was 93kg when I went in for the operation in February 2018 and now nearly 2 years later at 75kg and I have been this weight for the last 6 months (I weigh myself every 2 weeks). 

I lost a 105 pounds a few years back and it  still feels amazing only  downside was the cost of buying a whole new wardrobe as when you lose that much nothing comes close to fitting properly anymore, but still one of the best things I've ever done 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, globetrotter1 said:

I lost a 105 pounds a few years back and it  still feels amazing only  downside was the cost of buying a whole new wardrobe as when you lose that much nothing comes close to fitting properly anymore, but still one of the best things I've ever done 

That's a lot of baggage to lose Mr Globe, but certainly worth the cost of a new wardrobe, you feeling a lot better in yourself and being even more a 'hansum' man in the Land of Smiles B)

• Like 2
On 1/5/2020 at 3:51 PM, duke007 said:

That's a lot of baggage to lose Mr Globe, but certainly worth the cost of a new wardrobe, you feeling a lot better in yourself and being even more a 'hansum' man in the Land of Smiles B)

Haha  ya because as mentioned it was one of the best things ever but also one the  hardest as I hate gyms and dieting even more but know I  am only as 'hansum' as my wallet is full :) 

• Like 1