KATOEYS "R" US New LB bar on Soi Diamond off Walking Street

xyzzy

On 6/2/2022 at 7:56 PM, Quietguy said:

Is there an entrance charge - if so how much? If I go back to los I will try to get there. 

I mentionned an entry fee in another thread but I stressed that I was not sure. Since a first drink is mandatory anyway, I probably confused a first drink as an entry fee. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2022 at 2:01 PM, Quietguy said:

Katoeys Are Us are recruiting.

Screenshot 2022-09-15 14.58.17.png

Screenshot 2022-09-15 15.01.14.png

Maybe someone who reads Thai well can help out here.   There are 4 components to the 30K+ earning potential.  Tips, Drinks, Salary, and a fourth that I can hardly read because the print is quite small.  AFAIK it's not boom boom.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2022 at 6:00 AM, The-Sith said:

these three hot bitches..... a Femboy, a LB, and an Amazon with monster tool I believe agree with you! KRUs finest.... back then.

we had a foursome that went from 1am to 8am and then I continued with the hot one Tae (In white) for several more hours.

no holes barred!

SmartSelect_20210713-162914_Firefox.jpg.8c867b82454687e01fcd4e6d9a5f790e.jpg

I can't but confirm it :biggrin:

KAU.png

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Hard1 said:

I can't but confirm it :biggrin:

KAU.png

that's the monster tool!

I remember Tae taking a deep breath in while Jaimie plunged it in her asspussy.

then Jaimie pounded the shit out of Tae while Tae sucked my dick.

And I think there was a time when I was fucking Tae and First was fucking me.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, The-Sith said:

that's the monster tool!

I remember Tae taking a deep breath in while Jaimie plunged it in her asspussy.

then Jaimie pounded the shit out of Tae while Tae sucked my dick.

And I think there was a time when I was fucking Tae and First was fucking me.

I am well acquainted with Jamie’s (aka Cindy) magnificent phallus. Too well acquainted, in fact. It has hypnotic powers.

I spent quite a bit of time with her in 2019. I had planned to spend some time with her on my upcoming trip, but, unfortunately, she seems to have developed a daily unhealthy habit—a habit I want nothing to do with. 

She’s a good kid, although slightly wacky. I wish her well and hope she doesn’t end up like so many of her sisters.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sylvester said:

I am well acquainted with Jamie’s (aka Cindy) magnificent phallus. Too well acquainted, in fact. It has hypnotic powers.

I spent quite a bit of time with her in 2019. I had planned to spend some time with her on my upcoming trip, but, unfortunately, she seems to have developed a daily unhealthy habit—a habit I want nothing to do with. 

She’s a good kid, although slightly wacky. I wish her well and hope she doesn’t end up like so many of her sisters.

While reading the post above yours, it reminded me of the old Who's on First comedy skit.

7 hours ago, Sylvester said:

yah.... the girls would go out to the balcony to indulge in that unhealthy habit when they were with me. They asked me to participate but that particular habit is not my thing.

I had a talk w Taeyon about it several months later because she started as an innocent Family Mart clerk and descended into that...where she cracked one day and attacked a customer at KRUs with a beer bottle (apparently this happened...I wasn't there).

i dont know if her and i talking had any impact.... but MSM prostitution is also known as the "Rough Trade". Not easy servicing men up your poop shoot. So girls are gonna do what they are gonna do to get by.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/17/2022 at 11:57 AM, Pdoggg said:

Maybe someone who reads Thai well can help out here.   There are 4 components to the 30K+ earning potential.  Tips, Drinks, Salary, and a fourth that I can hardly read because the print is quite small.  AFAIK it's not boom boom.

using Google translate camera mode it seems to say Waiters....can communicate in English  after the 30k bit. There's that one word Waiters, then below, in small text can communicate in English.

MY BAD, looked again, the fourth + is dilligence

Nothing about must love cock stuck in either/both ends :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I spent a few hours at KRU last night and had a blast.

Nice updated seating for groups.

Nice line-up of talent. Something for everyone’s taste there. Good diversity.

All beer is B99.

It’s a gogo so the music is loud, but not too loud so one cannot have a conversation. They have the volume set at a perfect sweet spot. The owners know how to run a bar.

I didn’t have a chance to take pics but will next time.

Party is gonna happen for Halloween.

I had a drink with Cindy (aka Jamie). She seems to be doing much better since the last time I talked to her . And her phallus is still magnificent. Didn’t barfine her though. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I have never been fond of bars or gogos but  I had visited a few of them during my last years in Thailand. I think there was nothing better than KRU in the few years before Covid. I didn't barfine a gurl since I had decided to do something different but KRU was great. (I don't want to give too much details I forgot and might post BS). The only issue I had consisted in finding the location. Soi Diamond ain't so easy to find (but if you know it's not easy, you will pay more attention and find it.)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 10/17/2022 at 4:03 AM, Pdoggg said:

Then I suggest that when you visit KRU that you also visit the Windmill which is about 20 feet away.

I might give it a go. But a BM on the Pattaya Addicts forum, who is Indian, has posted that he was refused entry although being allowed in and having spent a lot in there on previous visits in 2016 and 2019.

1 hour ago, Quietguy said:

I might give it a go. But a BM on the Pattaya Addicts forum, who is Indian, has posted that he was refused entry although being allowed in and having spent a lot in there on previous visits in 2016 and 2019.

45 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

in Krus or the Windmill QG?

I can guarantee you that all ethnicities are welcome at Katoeys “R” Us. I’ve been there numerous time in the past few weeks and I have seen several Indians in there, having a great time. Everyone is welcome there.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

in Krus or the Windmill QG?

7 minutes ago, Sylvester said:

I can guarantee you that all ethnicities are welcome at Katoeys “R” Us. I’ve been there numerous time in the past few weeks and I have seen several Indians in there, having a great time. Everyone is welcome there.

No not KRUs, it was Windmill.

• Like 1