KATOEYS "R" US New LB bar on Soi Diamond off Walking Street

xyzzy

• 8 months later...

10 hours ago, Rom said:

I took the liberty of copying and posting below a sample of youngone's pics at PY compressed to tiny size as not to appropriate them:

I invite youngone to repost them regular size plus some at the KЯU thread and give it a long overdue bump.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/6652-katoeys-r-us-new-lb-bar-on-soi-diamond-off-walking-street/page/5/

Party on!

R

At Rom's request a few recent pics of the KrU crew B)

K1755.jpeg.ee88b6af2bdd59dcc0dec2f5b71df6bc.jpeg

K1756.jpeg.5e61b14f565bd2b7a44fdbfda8fa340d.jpeg

K1758.jpeg.60503b9c8c7e0082a150803c8af12abf.jpeg

K1759.jpeg.e07628dff743fa30fcf4c1c4b7c0f848.jpeg

K1760.jpeg.709eba8aab53ccc0ab9eefc40189eca5.jpeg

K1764.jpg.2b1badecde124b946a91c5bca741abc8.jpg

K1765.jpg.3ae0c3aeb659186e021b70f105335b7c.jpg

K1766.jpg.aa76ae01690cdce6707db65cf0bb7d22.jpg

K1768.jpg.826658f96061210457a93d5bca2891dc.jpg

K1813.jpg.cee65135cebce3a2e357ce8ce867c4aa.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

• Like 3

Although I didn't need to be convinced, now I'm absolutely certain to visit KRU again ... stunning ladies ! :love0081:

Will be disastrous making a choice. Dadoom, Cindy, Zammy, Saly, Frame, Snack, Sprite, Toey and Mod, all these girls look so appealing to me. Might have to consider to extend my stay in Pattaya on my next trip there 555

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Although I didn't need to be convinced, now I'm absolutely certain to visit KRU again ... stunning ladies !

Managed to pop in a few times during my last winter trip, on the rare nights I was allowed out alone :)  Always some nice talent, thanks for the updates Youngone :) 

• Like 2

thanks @youngone.  seeing the pics of your spinners in action does spark lustful curiosity and if I was there in Pattaya I would be heading to your gin joint this very night.  I am all about the skinny tall flat chested ones, but the one from your pics who caught my eye was Piaw with her chubby feminine curves.  It's rare that a heavier-set ladyboy comes out looking so sensual.  I think I saw her there live pre-covid but she was not so curvy on the hips and she was too busy winning some kind of dance competition during which I remember "Piaw" being screamed many times by the DJ ... Not sure if she was the same Piaw, but after the contest there was a line of punters offering to buy her a drink and I did not even try.  Just sat and watched...

If she is the same Piaw, then it was 5-6 years ago and she must be pushing milfy which would be consistent with her big ass hips and a little bit of a gut like an actual MILF lady.  So I am wondering if she is currently one of your top producers? and if you know and would want to share if everything is still there and in working condition inside that thong?   Regardless of whether it is or not, as long as I have a face she has a place to seat.

Thanks again for the pics.

R

PS  -  And if you are agreeable to another thread bump, I would love to know how TJ Lily is doing and if she is still based in Pattaya or BKK or what?  I know you were on her VIP list...  Please check out the thread I started and give it an update bump if you have the time and the inclination...

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/8549-the-official-lily-mydream™-fan-club-adulation-thread/

1 - K1781.jpg.b1d28f14cefd86c16bbdc95c579d1fcf.jpg.4de4c730b552a9001ee3a5bb9bd15f2b.jpg

KRU-2305-Saa-13.thumb.jpeg.5c9383f3c56158bfa382266e6bc81ecf.jpeg.6de4e0fbd5964c13820ad6aa41e4329c.jpeg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Is this Noey the one who worked in a bar at Nana Plaza before covid and had gone to Singapore for a while ? 

I don't know a Noey who worked at NEP and went to Singapore, so I doubt it's her. This Noey worked at Surprise Yourself until they closed and then started to work at KrU.

11 hours ago, Rom said:

PS  -  And if you are agreeable to another thread bump, I would love to know how TJ Lily is doing and if she is still based in Pattaya or BKK or what?  I know you were on her VIP list...  Please check out the thread I started and give it an update bump if you have the time and the inclination...

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/8549-the-official-lily-mydream™-fan-club-adulation-thread/

I am in regular contact with Lily, she's doing fine. She doesn't like it though when I write about her on forums. Given that screenshots get send to her by a whole bunch of white knights within minutes of me posting I'd rather refrain...

11 hours ago, Rom said:

I am all about the skinny tall flat chested ones, but the one from your pics who caught my eye was Piaw with her chubby feminine curves.  It's rare that a heavier-set ladyboy comes out looking so sensual.  I think I saw her there live pre-covid but she was not so curvy on the hips and she was too busy winning some kind of dance competition during which I remember "Piaw" being screamed many times by the DJ ... Not sure if she was the same Piaw, but after the contest there was a line of punters offering to buy her a drink and I did not even try.  Just sat and watched...

If she is the same Piaw, then it was 5-6 years ago and she must be pushing milfy which would be consistent with her big ass hips and a little bit of a gut like an actual MILF lady.  So I am wondering if she is currently one of your top producers? and if you know and would want to share if everything is still there and in working condition inside that thong?   Regardless of whether it is or not, as long as I have a face she has a place to seat.

We have only ever had 1 girl named Piaw work for us, so it's likely she's the one you remember. She's 28 years old now, would have been 22 or 23 when you saw her at the party. Everything inside the thong is still there and in working order B) . We don't employ any post-op's at the moment unfortunately. I say unfortunately because there's a large demand for them from the Asian community but they're hard to find in Pattaya. NEP has multiple dozens but for some reason Pattaya does not. Piaw has never been a 'top producer', she is consistently found around 10th-12th place in terms of number of barfines. The top 5 barfined girls are nearly always the same: Toey, Noey, Dadoom, Aof and Oilly in no particular order.

Below a bunch of Piaw pics from December 2018. She left us shortly after these were taken to go and work on one of these boats that cater solely to Chinese tour groups. These groups haven't returned yet in big numbers but as soon as they do I guess Piaw will return to work there. Easy money for the girls. Do 2 shows a night, pose for pics, act like you're excited and walk away with 60k-70k a month without having to get fucked up the ass...

K665.JPG.74815303573717dbaba5fa2e6db4c6ee.JPG

K666.JPG.310c76d0e0f214a6121aec39b7365a58.JPG

K667.JPG.a7b3885fac6368463a51e21475e14b4b.JPG

K668.JPG.5b4b6403331ff1b948b72da592058b7e.JPG

K669.JPG.8735269659c7da0d02b265d4724b2aa1.JPG

K685.JPG.a487defa83f3f3781ce7bda07ec0adae.JPG

K695.JPG.e0987a3f16e7c5c01ac6a48af201a528.JPG

K705.JPG.158af5be36ce7216955083570c055484.JPG

K731.JPG.d40f5b994aac9a6c2fcf7879aafb111d.JPG

K760.JPG.e65a7af52378d65dbd0a27a4a468669a.JPG

K781.jpg.20b66aad20beacd821b6994677060bf7.jpg

K782.jpg.1bb7c4c12b5c9ae8be3b944f61f8f7a6.jpg

K791.JPG.2aedb176ec6bcea4526b9d48378760ec.JPG

K798.JPG.33eeb616918d445caa80b7f45758c9c0.JPG

• Like 2

9 hours ago, youngone said:

We have only ever had 1 girl named Piaw work for us, ...

Thanks for the pics @youngone.  Yes that's the dancing Piaw I remember who despite being younger and cuter in the pics you just posted I don't find as compelling as the older chubbier Piaw from the recent pictures that in my mind underscore a submissive eroticism that makes me want to tie her up and play... I might go by in October and do just that to her...

But the fact is that I don't barfine much anymore and as a result I go to bars less.  I have aged, life dealt me some blows, my mental and physical capacities for sex with different partners every time is waning, and I look forward to the connection more than the fuck itself.  I was 2 weeks in Pattaya last month and only barfined twice for what seemed to me exceptional prospects unlikely to come by often: a MILF with a huge pair of saggy tits, and a pair of ladyboy twins.  All the other nights I slept with 40+ yo GG MILF freelancers and Badoo hookups and with a very hot 20 yo ladyboy I met on the Jomtien beach a few years back and another 25+ yo one who came from BKK to stay with me a weekend.  In the PH (AC-Subic) I havent barfined since way before covid.  I avail myself from a mini-harem of old acquaintances and new ones I pick up from the general population as I go.

All this to say that I may not be your ideal target bar patron, but when I step into a bar I always spend 500-1000 in drinks for me and 1 or 2 hostesses and that I look forward to checking out KRU next time I am there.

As to LIly, I undestand your discretion and I was just trying to engage you to stick around LBR a little longer.  Bar owners tend to be very sporadic in their LBR  posts and hopefully you will keep us informed on KRUs main events now that duke007 is MIA and bumblebee is all but.

Cheers

R

• Like 4

14 hours ago, youngone said:

I don't know a Noey who worked at NEP and went to Singapore, so I doubt it's her. This Noey worked at Surprise Yourself until they closed and then started to work at KrU.

Here's the one I was talking about; The pic must be around 7 years old. 

Noey.png.2d7e26e67e9dec13e0f0d2f7260ed788.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Damn, lots of fantastic new talent at KrU. Who is doing the recruiting? I reckon you must be exhausted after auditioning all of the new staff, @youngone.

The difficult job of recruitment and quality control still falls on my shoulders Sylvester, not easy I'm telling you! ;)  It's a good thing I sold Red Hot otherwise I would have needed to call in help... :biggrin:

Some more from last Saturday...

K1855.jpg.c679294418a7a5c3065fee5b001f61c7.jpg

K1856.jpg.aea29d1d24eba46a0ce3f713282b4b03.jpg

K1857.jpg.b7cd9fbfe5c7536bf539388f621212fc.jpg

K1858.jpg.81b53f9980e74dca01c4e474cfe08d5f.jpg

K1859.jpg.bd8f455cc04f4fe05769e56c0e22deb6.jpg

K1860.jpg.2c4af13888ba27b1a075aa030dba3c2b.jpg

K1861.jpg.0585c67845330bec48757d63ebdd5431.jpg

K1862.jpg.8477bab00522a5810f4db114a04faae8.jpg

K1863.jpg.031cb8beee89859775f494515c2a2dbb.jpg

K1864.jpg.347e407d9848febe0d6b383bc9e1b421.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, youngone said:

The difficult job of recruitment and quality control still falls on my shoulders ...

Greetings youngone,  I always wondered whether if I owned a bar I would touch my staff ? ...  and it's not like I don't multi-fuck different ladyboys when I have a chance (often in groups).  My problem is that in the course of sex with new partners, even P4P ones, I am prone to achieving (and generating?) feelings of intimacy and fondness that I know would get in the way of the hierarchical relationship after the sex.  I never fucked any of my secretaries even when they were giving me the signals.  Currently I have the cutest filipino maid cleaning my apartment in Europe, and I dare not  make a pass at her for the anxiety over what would happen afterwards if she accepted and the sex was as great as I dream about.  I also fear a scenario of rejection and awkwardness afterwards likely  leading to the loss of a good cleaning lady.

I used to read Jimbo's posts bragging about shacking up with newly recruited C&D staff for the first few weeks and just recently he posted at PY that he used to fuck Ning Nong his partner (and widow of the original partner).  And apparently, fucking the staff and the partner did not interfere with Jimbo's management of C&D.  In contrast, I never saw him post about fucking the Sweethearts staff and I wondered if it's because that was his supervisor's (you youngone!) prorogative...

It's none of my business to ask questions about anyone's choice of sex partners and resulting intimacy developments.  But please anything you would not mind sharing from a managerial standpoint would be highly educational (existential even) for me and possibly other BMs.

On a less intrusive vein, could you post a couple more pics of Benz and Boyo please, and let me know how their "quality control" worked out?  I hope they don't get bolt-ons before I go there in October.

Thanks and regards

R

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RHH33 said:

A beautiful and sexy crew!  Wish I could visit.

Just go there when you go to Pattaya. 

9 hours ago, Rom said:

I used to read Jimbo's posts bragging about shacking up with newly recruited C&D staff for the first few weeks and just recently he posted at PY that he used to fuck Ning Nong his partner (and widow of the original partner).  And apparently, fucking the staff and the partner did not interfere with Jimbo's management of C&D.  In contrast, I never saw him post about fucking the Sweethearts staff and I wondered if it's because that was his supervisor's (you youngone!) prorogative...

If you wanted to know, you had to barfine one of Jimbo's gurls. The one I got told me a review about Jimbo's "talent".  :biggrin:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, youngone said:

The difficult job of recruitment and quality control still falls on my shoulders Sylvester, not easy I'm telling you! ;)  It's a good thing I sold Red Hot otherwise I would have needed to call in help... :biggrin:

Well you can always count on me when I am in town, vriend! 

You know, I have sometimes thought a fun night in Pattaya would be a blowjob contest at Katoeys R' Us. Hmm. I wonder which of the KrU gurls gives the best blow job, on a scale of 1 to 10. Could a fellatio contest be arranged, @youngone? I suppose anything can be arranged in LOS for the right amount of baht. :biggrin: 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Well you can always count on me when I am in town, vriend! 

You know, I have sometimes thought a fun night in Pattaya would be a blowjob contest at Katoeys R' Us. Hmm. I wonder which of the KrU gurls gives the best blow job, on a scale of 1 to 10. Could a fellatio contest be arranged, @youngone? I suppose anything can be arranged in LOS for the right amount of baht.  

We have had requests like these and similar ones in the past but whilst it sounds fun it isn't do-able from a practicality perspective in the main bar area unless we lock the doors and do not let any other customers come inside. I am however considering to convert some of our upstairs space into a 'VIP Area' before the high season starts and that would allow for such entertaining extracurricular activities. I'm even considering putting a Glory Wall in there :yes::biggrin: . Like I said, just considering it at the moment so nothing is sure yet...

On 8/22/2023 at 5:47 PM, Rom said:

I believe Jimbo went with one or two from the Sweetheart's staff, but it certainly wasn't a regular occurence. Nothing to do with me though, I was fine as long as a barfine got paid...

It's none of my business to ask questions about anyone's choice of sex partners and resulting intimacy developments.  But please anything you would not mind sharing from a managerial standpoint would be highly educational (existential even) for me and possibly other BMs.

In the GG scene it's an absolute no-go to fuck the staff, it's a recipe for disaster. In the LB world it's a lot easier as long as the rules for both parties are made very clear from the outset: 1) it's only sex, not a declaration of love. 2) keep it business, so pay the barfine even in your own bar. 3) do not make promises you can't or are not willling to keep. 4) pay everybody the same amount of money regardless of the quality of the session.

I have been with countless LB's from KrU and have never encountered any problems afterwards.

On a less intrusive vein, could you post a couple more pics of Benz and Boyo please, and let me know how their "quality control" worked out?  I hope they don't get bolt-ons before I go there in October.

I have not been with either Benz or Boyo as they are not my type, so I have 'outsourced' the QC B) . From what I've heard both are rather 'adventurous' in the sack, especially Benz who is also happy to go with other LB's and GG's.

A few more pics of these 2...

K1866.JPG.c497e1fe83c5acf0252b0520a7a51329.JPG

K1867.JPG.f3c8fa44cf3aa0022e147a00ab17523c.JPG

K1868.JPG.d8a2ef87da846b4e669778f4cc62cca7.JPG

K1869.JPG.97d7239164d67ebcafda9c98e370e17c.JPG

K1870.JPG.7b9521fce1d77dc8c252f83cbcecc24c.JPG

K1871.JPG.58ecb0df2547306aa1f25781febbb190.JPG

K1872.JPG.5c9764485f7fc2e3622f715de50523a0.JPG

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, youngone said:

We have had requests like these and similar ones in the past but whilst it sounds fun it isn't do-able from a practicality perspective in the main bar area unless we lock the doors and do not let any other customers come inside. I am however considering to convert some of our upstairs space into a 'VIP Area' before the high season starts and that would allow for such entertaining extracurricular activities. I'm even considering putting a Glory Wall in there :yes::biggrin: . Like I said, just considering it at the moment so nothing is sure yet...

I believe Jimbo went with one or two from the Sweetheart's staff, but it certainly wasn't a regular occurence. Nothing to do with me though, I was fine as long as a barfine got paid...

In the GG scene it's an absolute no-go to fuck the staff, it's a recipe for disaster. In the LB world it's a lot easier as long as the rules for both parties are made very clear from the outset: 1) it's only sex, not a declaration of love. 2) keep it business, so pay the barfine even in your own bar. 3) do not make promises you can't or are not willling to keep. 4) pay everybody the same amount of money regardless of the quality of the session.

I have been with countless LB's from KrU and have never encountered any problems afterwards.

I have not been with either Benz or Boyo as they are not my type, so I have 'outsourced' the QC B) . From what I've heard both are rather 'adventurous' in the sack, especially Benz who is also happy to go with other LB's and GG's.

A few more pics of these 2...

K1866.JPG.c497e1fe83c5acf0252b0520a7a51329.JPG

K1867.JPG.f3c8fa44cf3aa0022e147a00ab17523c.JPG

K1868.JPG.d8a2ef87da846b4e669778f4cc62cca7.JPG

K1869.JPG.97d7239164d67ebcafda9c98e370e17c.JPG

K1870.JPG.7b9521fce1d77dc8c252f83cbcecc24c.JPG

K1871.JPG.58ecb0df2547306aa1f25781febbb190.JPG

K1872.JPG.5c9764485f7fc2e3622f715de50523a0.JPG

Wise words @youngone

That glory wall sounds awesome to me :yahoo:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, youngone said:

I'm even considering putting a Glory Wall

Thanks for the pics of Boyo and Benz.  Both are very much MY type.  Is Benz half-farang ?  I will find out for myself when I go there in October and if you happen to be at the bar I will introduce myself... 

Regarding the prospective glory wall with ladyboys, that is a LT fantasy of mine BUT WITH A BIG TWIST AND A CAVEAT:

THE TWIST, and I am not embarassed to admit it, is that as much as I like having my cock sucked by ladyboys I would rather use the wall for me to suck multiple ladyboy cocks than the other way round ...  I am sure I am not the only one ...  In AC I often play like that making the room pitch black dark and feeling my way around 3, 4, 5 sissies guessing who they are by handling and sucking them.

(I know glory holes work both ways but the point is multiple ladyboy cocks coming from the other side; also not really want to stand side-by-side with other old farangs).

THE CAVEAT is that with all the practical jokers and cheap charlies in Pattaya I would never suck anonymous cocks or I could find myself sucking a pensioner or a PY mod God forbid ...  So for me to play the wall, it would have to have some kind of visual opening to the other side allowing me at all times to check that ladyboys and only ladyboys are on the other side.

But other than that, I am surprised no bar ever thought of something like that.  You could charge in-house barfine plus say 500 per ladyboy per 30 minutes period with a minimum of 3 ladyboys (that would average 10 minutes getting sucked per ladyboy so 500 is fair pay) and let farangs just happily suck away.   I think it would be a box office hit and if you do that by year's end, the Romscar for 2023 Ladyboy Bar of the Year is KRUs's to bag.:yahoo:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, youngone said:

I am however considering to convert some of our upstairs space into a 'VIP Area' before the high season starts and that would allow for such entertaining extracurricular activities. I'm even considering putting a Glory Wall in there :yes: . Like I said, just considering it at the moment so nothing is sure yet...

That sounds like a splendid idea. I'd venture up there for sure. :good:

7 hours ago, youngone said:

as a barfine got paid...

Jeez, you even make your bar managers pay a barfine!? Do you pay barfines? :character00292::biggrin:

Speaking of barfines, as a loyal customer who paid many barfines at KrU over the years, I think you should do a punch card thingy with a buy 10 get one free deal. :rolleye0012:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Jeez, you even make your bar managers pay a barfine!? Do you pay barfines? :character00292:

Yes, ofcourse. Everyone pays the barfine including myself, it makes it clear to everyone involved that it's a business transaction; nothing more, nothing less. Keeping it purely business simplifies everything for everyone and prevents emotional involvement. I see zero upside in getting emotionally involved with bargirls. It just creates drama, misery and heartache. Each to their own ofcourse... Besides all that, it's important to keep in mind that I'm running a business and not a charitable amusement park. Whilst it's a fun business, it's a business nonetheless, and requires strict enforcement of rules in order to keep the inmates from taking over the asylum.

8 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Speaking of barfines, as a loyal customer who paid many barfines at KrU over the years, I think you should do a punch card thingy with a buy 10 get one free deal. :rolleye0012:

We had a loyalty card in the past but stopped it at some point because no-one ever reached the required amount of barfines to get 1 free. I prefer to shower my regular customers with free drinks :biggrin: .

A few more pics for shits and giggles B)

K1865.jpg.ce70a8e9c3c90f3f40d261d9d35b0ac7.jpg

K1873.jpg.6f49a52860457fdd7f827f107f5a056e.jpg

K1874.jpg.ea10693ab96337652ccf6455de216d1c.jpg

K1875.jpg.aada88285e84a2e176de082216d93fa7.jpg

K1876.jpg.1c1fffc376c1e4587aef30e9f1247c91.jpg

K1877.jpg.2e08eef2056f851b9166dc569113dd4a.jpg

• Like 8

18 hours ago, youngone said:

We had a loyalty card in the past but stopped it at some point because no-one ever reached the required amount of barfines to get 1 free. I prefer to shower my regular customers with free drinks :biggrin: .

And how many bar-fines would that be? Fifty? :blink:

Yeah, I recall several evenings when I stumbled into the bell after you fed me numerous shots of some high octane liquor, then waking the next afternoon, wondering what happened to all my baht. Bastard! :biggrin:

I like the look of Saly. What's her story?

image.jpeg.9d72be2e44944324330b190f729f8607.jpeg

• Like 3