KATOEYS "R" US New LB bar on Soi Diamond off Walking Street

xyzzy

Is that little, Eva, bottom pic on the right? I'm pretty sure that it is... Anyway, she'll be in her mid thirties now & she's holding up pretty darn well.... She used to be one of my very favorite ladyboys, years ago. 

Personality wise, just about one of the nicest you're ever going to meet in Pattaya... Well recommended for the GFE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice place, I have enjoyed visiting this bar a few times already. The girls are outgoing but not overbearing and the music volume is not too loud.

One thing that can keep you on your toes is that there are approximately 3 GG mixed in with the Kateoys. I liked the mixture but it came across as a curve ball when I was trying to locate a post-op girl. :)

• Upvote 1

eh ..that is a curve ball... i heard the same story from another dude...How can you you have GG in a bar called       " KATOEYS R US "...

Quote; Albert Einstein

“Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

i like this idea pook bar did this for a time but was hard to get girls to work their.

look at it this way ( life is like a box of chocolates never know what you are going to get ) (some got nuts some don't ) lol

get to the room fuck a ladyboy get fucked by ladyboy or fuck pussy or fuck the ass of said pussy . lol

One girl has breasts that are too perfect which helps separate her from the group of katoeys. Another is a young girl with slim hips and smallish breasts which helps her blend in, especially if you are not expecting to find any GG.

After I thought I had spied what I was looking for I asked my waitress if the girl dancing on stage had a "pussy" and she said yes. Bought the girl a drink and discovered in fact she did have one since she was a GG. The girl was nice and I had a good time. Chuckled at myself over the misunderstanding, it added to the fun.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice line up in the bar courtesy of Facebook.

WOW .. looks like some new talent moved in since i was last there ... and i said i would not be back in Pattaya again...i lied

Looks like a trip down at Easter weekend ...thanks for posting the update.... :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...