KATOEYS "R" US New LB bar on Soi Diamond off Walking Street

xyzzy

17 minutes ago, Sylvester said:

I can guarantee you that all ethnicities are welcome at Katoeys “R” Us. I’ve been there numerous time in the past few weeks and I have seen several Indians in there, having a great time. Everyone is welcome there.

Good to hear! :biggrin:

I'll definitely be going to KRUs.

• Like 2

Below are some recent random photos from a birthday party at Katoeys "R" Us. Party and show nights are always fun at KRU in my experience. 

There will be a Halloween party this Monday, the 31st. 

I've heard rumors that a disco show and party is in the planning stages for about mid-November involving another ladyboy bar from Bangkok. I will let you know once I hear anything else.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Lots of fine talent at Katoeys’R’ Us, the finest in Pattaya at the moment, but Delirious is catching up.

Unfortunately for me, the waters at KRU are tainted for the remainder of this trip due to complications arising from violations of the 3 day rule, with two gurls. Still making dumb mistakes after all these years.:crazy:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Lots of fine talent at Katoeys’R’ Us, the finest in Pattaya at the moment, but Delirious is catching up.

Unfortunately for me, the waters at KRU are tainted for the remainder of this trip due to complications arising from violations of the 3 day rule, with two gurls. Still making dumb mistakes after all these years.:crazy:

Both two great venues just now for a night out down the hill.

2 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Good lord, she has some fine legs and other assets. She must be one of the new batch of talent at KRU.

I don’t expect you remember her name, @bumblebee. Did you take notes?

Afraid not, my hands were trembling too mutt to take notes :). But this roadmap from KRU should be of help.

873EEA90-0667-48C8-B8C6-058FA6362BAA.jpeg

• Like 3