La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

The party is in full swing guys. Will get photos up some time tomorrow.

I must say, that was THE social event of Pattaya so far for 2014!

Great food, great crowd,  great music!, super-friendly ladyboys, lots of liquor........just a great time all around. Thanks a lot to Nok and the crew at La Bamba as well as the Birthday Boy.  :hi:

I must say, that was THE social event of Pattaya so far for 2014!

Great food, great crowd,  great music!, super-friendly ladyboys, lots of liquor........just a great time all around. Thanks a lot to Nok and the crew at La Bamba as well as the Birthday Boy.  :hi:

It sure was!   :biggrin:

The LaBamba girls were looking awesome!

A boatload of my friends and also got to meet a couple of great guys that I hadn't met before.

Best night of the year so far!

I have not been on the forum for some time. But landed in Pattaya last night and made my first stop at La Bamba for a quite drink. But saw what can be only be described as a full on party going on with great girls in kilts and a bunch of great guys.

A great night was had by all.

I have not been on the forum for some time. But landed in Pattaya last night and made my first stop at La Bamba for a quite drink. But saw what can be only be described as a full on party going on with great girls in kilts and a bunch of great guys.

A great night was had by all.

Was good to see you again LR.  Think pretty soon after you arrived i head "The boys are back in town" being played.  Besides the usual long termers who I hang out with, it was good to also meet Globetrotter, CheekyCharlie and even Dummy Plug from the old AsianTS/TLF forum.

It was a very enjoyable party, tops mark to Route67's for cooking up such fine spread.

post-106-0-27382200-1394262424_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-77983800-1394262443_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-16312500-1394262470_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-40548000-1394262492_thumb.jpg

Yeah well done Route67,Nok and the lovely ladies of La Bamba.......a couple of  1st's for me:

First time I have had Haggis tasty indeed,the flavour reminded me of a South African sausage called Boerewors......don't shoot me but a little chilli sauce made it perfectly Thaicentric.

First visit  to La Bamba.......classy and some awesome girls who some tell me have sausages far more tasty than Haggis or boerewors............ 

After a number of La Bamba visits and even thought I always acted like a perfect gentleman towards this gal she never gave me the time of day no matter what I said, did, implied, hinted at, whatever. Never returned a smile or even acknowledged my presence.  She always made me fell like the village wart. Perhaps there's truth in that. Boo Hoo.