La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

Last night turned out a relatively sober night!!

Myself, Route67 (you're correct Big Tel, he is a rascal), Nok, annie and Nancy went along to the Sensations party, followed by a trip down to Famous for a few cold ones with Lita. Of course in typical style, we told Nok to be ready at 8.00p.m, thinking that would allow us to depart at around 9.30 when Nok was finally ready. At a few minutes before 11p.m Nok came down the stairs, then decided to change her dress several times before she was finally ready.

The upside was that I won a bet from Nancy out of it - only 100 baht, but it almost broke her heart handing it over, lol.

Good times brothers.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Remember it is Nok's birthday this Friday in La Bamba. The hottest bar owner in LOS will be hosting a party La Bamba style, which means it will be a extravaganza of colour and beauty!!

If you are fortunate enough to be in Pattaya, get yerself along this Friday night and enjoy the festivities. Jammy bastards.

• Upvote 2

Remember it is Nok's birthday this Friday in La Bamba. The hottest bar owner in LOS will be hosting a party La Bamba style, which means it will be a extravaganza of colour and beauty!!

Some costume changes there I reckon double figures at least .

Was at La Bamba the other night. Went with Anna LT but saw Niew for the first time. "Holy handrgrenade, Batman!", the photos here do not do her justice. She is simply gorgeous!

And I heard there's some celebration today. I just have to go there.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pattayanista

La Bamba now serving vodka jelly shots in 50 ml syringes!

Two flavours (blueberry and cranberry) are currently available, with several more (orange, apple, raspberry, strawberry, lemon, and blackberry) to follow. The ingredients are vodka and bols, as well as the jelly mix (jello, for our American cousins), and they are POTENT.

As an introduction, La Bamba is giving away one free sample each of the blueberry and cranberry flavours to any customer who requires some, ah, medication...

After that, each 50 ml 'dose' will retail at a mere 100 baht. Not only that, but each retail syringeful will be decorated with the La Bamba logo, and will be yours to keep as a souvenir, should you choose to do so.

Apologies in advance for the picture quality - just taken on my camera phone on the spur of the moment.

Why not let Nurse Lemon and Nurse Jen administer YOUR medicine...?

post-5047-0-46462800-1380554392_thumb.jp

Or perhaps Nurse Leya and Nurse Niew can take care of you. Ahem.

post-5047-0-10971000-1380554394_thumb.jp

Nurse Wil and Nurse Anna are ready for your next treatment...

post-5047-0-67838100-1380554395_thumb.jp

As ever, Doctor Annie, ably assisted by Sister Sindy, will be on hand to prevent any overdosing...

Nurse, the screens!

Personally, I'm looking forward to a late injection from the lovely Nok...

Ooooh, Matron!

• Upvote 3

La Bamba now serving vodka jelly shots in 50 ml syringes!

Two flavours (blueberry and cranberry) are currently available, with several more (orange, apple, raspberry, strawberry, lemon, and blackberry) to follow. The ingredients are vodka and bols, as well as the jelly mix (jello, for our American cousins), and they are POTENT.

As an introduction, La Bamba is giving away one free sample each of the blueberry and cranberry flavours to any customer who requires some, ah, medication...

Oh no  :sign0181:

La Bamba's newest staff member, Lena, has it in for me. She's a cute kid (despite the eye boogers), really sweet, but can get rather aggressive when indulging her foot fetish, as documented here. Seems she likes to bite toes (not unlike some girl I took from Obsessions once). 

post-442-0-04121000-1381296719_thumb.jpg

post-442-0-63080800-1381296671_thumb.jpg

post-442-0-42649400-1381296707_thumb.jpg

Fortunately, I was able to subdue the nefarious fiend in the end:

post-442-0-21714300-1381296729_thumb.jpg

If only it were that simple with all the aggressive ones.

P.S. Galaxy Note's image sensor not up to N8's standards, unfortunately.

P.P.S. Most recent photo uploading snafu seems to have been resolved. There was much rejoicing.

• Upvote 2

Hey kids, 

Yet another pre-volleyball party, this one at La Bamba, as already noted on the forum calendar. Monday, October 21. Be there or be square. Just posted a few of the bikini shots from Nok's party up on the site (with many more to come); here's a sample, as usual. 

post-3552-0-80812300-1381696233_thumb.jp

Left to right, that's Anna, Niew and Will/View. A toothsome lot, to say the least. 

• Upvote 2

La Bamba's newest staff member, Lena, has it in for me. She's a cute kid (despite the eye boogers), really sweet, but can get rather aggressive when indulging her foot fetish ...

Eh, probably deserved it, I reckon, for one reason or another. I'm  sure Annie could think of one, 555.  

And before anyone leaps to 4:17's defense ... cough, cough, Karl, cough cough ... remember, 4:17 and I, we're actually pretty close, in a manner of speaking. ;) 

Just a friendly reminder of tomorrow night's sponsor thank you party (Monday, Oct. 21) in La Bamba: a thank you to those that sponsored La Bamba in this year's charity water volleyball tourney, and everyone that sponsored a team. Of course everyone is welcome. 

Here's a shot of some -- but not all -- of the girls modeling the team bikinis, including a rare shot of our lovely mamasan, Annie! 

post-3552-0-00875300-1382275787_thumb.jp

Sindy was also strutting her stuff that night, the night of Nok's b-day. Here she is proving her prowess on the pole: 

post-3552-0-87009300-1382275842_thumb.jp

I wish I could feel the prowess of her pole :Drooling:

Just go and barfine her already, Duke, 555. Looks may be intimidating, 'tis true, but Sindy is probably the easiest person to talk to in La Bamba, not to mention one of the most easy-going. 

Whalp, the party on Monday night was a big success; the bar was busy all night and the girls looked fantastic (as usual). Poor Annie didn't get out from behind the bar all night. But special thanks to our friends from Kings Bar 2, Stringfellows, TJ's and Sensations for visiting -- among our many other august customers that night. 

The first of the photos are up on the La Bamba website; here's one to get you lathered  up to click through: 

post-3552-0-73565700-1382509155_thumb.jp

L-R: Nok, Lemon, Sindy. But then you knew that ... 

• Upvote 1