La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

A (not so) typical Sunday Monday night at La Bamba: all of the girls present, in the bar, at midnight. No, really. Even Sindy and Wil. And then a good friend of the bar -- not to mention erstwhile Annie's boyfriend -- showed us how to tip La Bamba style. And no, that has fuck all to do with Gagnam Style.

Warning: this is not for Cheap Charlies! Tightwads should not view this video; if you do so, you do at your own risk. Please have your nitro glycerin or other heart medication standing by. 

I kid, of course. 

Just Another Sunday Monday Night in La Bamba. 

Aw what the heck, here's a photo of Nok's butt, if the above doesn't tempt you to follow that link. 

post-3552-0-45837000-1361296815_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

Just watched the video of this on the website (your link don't work Mr.IT Nerd, buck up yer ideas my boy)

Now maybe my old mince pies are deceiving me, but I can swear I saw big Marsha in that clip. Tell me it isn't so???

Hmm, link works fine for me; what browser/OS are you using? 

As for Marsha, yes, that's her. She's been doing a  lot of work around the bar and up in the guesthouse rooms, cleaning and whatnot. She's been a big help to Nok while Annie was away. 

A (not so) typical Sunday Monday night at La Bamba: all of the girls present, in the bar, at midnight. No, really. Even Sindy and Wil. And then a good friend of the bar -- not to mention erstwhile Annie's boyfriend -- showed us how to tip La Bamba style. And no, that has fuck all to do with Gagnam Style.

:happy0065:  very good style, interesting to know? how much in the air? 

Then I can promise you will be handsome man and popular customer.  :drinks:

I came up with a new way, in the illustrated embodiment, the air throw of 100 pieces 20 baht notes, task is to catch the more, and I propose to take 50 pieces of 20 baht notes, 5pc. 100 baht notes and 1 pc. 500 baht, then the problem is complicated by the fact that it is necessary to notice and catch a notes with a higher rating.   I'll do it   :db:

I'll chuck the same up when I come on march 9 or 10, but need a few of the girls there esp Will. Think 10th is more likely. What's a good time ?

There's never any guarantees with the girls; as you know sometimes they are barfined out long time, sometimes for as long as several days or more; other times, especially with popular girls, they may have many requests for short times. This is why it was so unusual -- all of the girls were there that late in the evening -- a very rare thing. 

Usually the earlier the better, if you have your heart set on seeing a specific girl and finding her in the bar. Of course if you have their contact info, you can always contact them ahead of time and arrange to meet them in the bar. 

• 2 weeks later...