La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

Just a reminder/to let you know if you haven't heard already. 

La Bamba will be closed this weekend, Saturday, Sunday and Monday -- June 8, 9, and 10. As mentioned above, Nancy's brother is entering the monkhood, which is a very important event for the family. To help celebrate, all of the girls are heading up country to help their friend and her family mark the occasion. 

The bar will be open as usual Friday, June 7 and will open again on Tuesday, June 11. 

P.S. Anna and her million watt smile have been missing-in-action for a few weeks. Happy to report she is back: 

post-3552-0-12516100-1370482062_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Will Donnykey be going with them to join up too? :biggrin:

Coincidentally I am arriving on the 8th. But alas will just miss the bus.

Darn it , guess I'll just have to continue in my "unmonklike ways"

Cheers DK....2 more sleeps....whoopee

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

A few new candid shots up at the website. Will post them here eventually. Here's one to provide incentive to follow that link, in the meantime, if you can't wait. ... 

As you can see, there's more to the lovely Niew these days (L to R: Leya/Ying, Niew, Anna): 

post-3552-0-06123400-1371986388_thumb.jp

And here's La Bamba's latest resident (grouchy bastard that he is):

post-3552-0-49046800-1371986437_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Just a reminder the bar will be closed Monday, July 22 and Tuesday July 23 for two Buddhist holidays, Asalaha Bucha Day on Monday and the beginning of Buddhist Lent, Khao Pansaa, on Tuesday. Bars are banned from selling alcohol on those days, and we're hearing that the po-po are looking to crack down on bars staying open selling soft drinks. However, there will still be some girls lurking about out front, I imagine, if you're looking for a friend ... 

• Upvote 1

:hi: what happening lately in La Bamba? I don't see much updates on the official webpage too.....

Yeah, when's that fuckhead that posts as La Bamba gonna get off his ass?

Yeah, when's that fuckhead that posts as La Bamba gonna get off his ass?

4:17 used to be a nice guy until he stopped drinking. Now he's just a grouchy dick.  :happy0148: Seriously, he needs to go back on the sauce/coffee. 

:hi: what happening lately in La Bamba? I don't see much updates on the official webpage too..... I will be there next month and very excited bout it... :happy0065:

It's same old, same old, Kevin -- it's the nadir of low season, and things are pretty quiet in Pattaya right now. But the bar is open and the girls are here, and actually we've had steady clientele, both in terms of the bar/customers for the girls and guests staying in the guest rooms -- we've fared better in low season this year than many bars, I'll wager.

I actually have a small backlog of photos to post, and there was *supposed* to be a shoot on the beach today, but the cats could not be herded. I'll get around to posting them eventually.

What else is new? The plumbing was fixed ... again ... recently. And some of the rooms have been updated with new coats of paint, etc.

And that's about it. ...

4:17 used to be a nice guy until he stopped drinking.  Seriously, he needs to go back on the sauce/coffee. 

That will change in about 10 days or so sir!!! Better get in to training, there is sangsom to be had, and no compassion for lightweights!!!

Speaking of which, is Brother Route67 still in the room upstairs???

• Upvote 1

Guest Route65

Brother Route67 is.

He asked me to tell you that he's very much looking forward to your return, and hope's that you'll join him in a round or two of La Bamba Libres when you get 2 HQ.

Brother Route67 is.

He asked me to tell you that he's very much looking forward to your return, and hope's that you'll join him in a round or two of La Bamba Libres when you get 2 HQ.

when next you see brother67, do please tell him i hope he'll join me in a round or two of links libres, and with apologies for the lingering mystery of my return date, he should meantiime feel free to hit all my balls in the lake and loan out my spikes as he sees fit. :hi:

and yes, yea unwashed masses, these are golfing terms and in no way should innuendo of any sort be inferred.

(now where the hell is that emoticon of tiger backing into that hard gusher the lame stream media described as a "firehydrant"?)

:roadrage:

Just to let everyone know Anna's recovering nicely from her breast augmentation surgery. Although she's still not officially back on the job, she is hanging out in the bar tonight, getting caught up with her colleagues (and presumably getting rid of a touch of cabin fever, having been laid up for a bit at home). No picture just yet, as she was sans makeup tonight (thus the kibosh was put on that). 

But we can report that she didn't go crazy size wise, and they suit her well. Here's to her ongoing recovery!  :drinks:

• Upvote 2

Three things: 

1) Thanks, Khun 67, but trumpets may imply size; don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. As I say Anna was quite modest in her choice. In fact in her house dress last night, if I hadn't known she had gotten her breasts done, I might not have noticed at all. I'll get some pictures up as soon as she'll let me, 555. 

2) It's on the calendar, but I'll mention it here, too: Friday, September 20, is Nok's birthday! Details are still being finalized, but you can rest assured the girls will celebrate as only they can in La Bamba. Of course there will be the usual: food and a cake at midnight, lots of bell ringing and whatnot. So come help us celebrate the anniversary of the birth of the owner and hostess with the mostess. 

3) Here's the film noir shots posted on the website, recently: 

Come hither, says Miss Leya: 

post-3552-0-95960200-1375687016_thumb.jp

Miss Anna and the million-watt smile: 

post-3552-0-15814400-1375687020_thumb.jp

Sultry Miss Jen:

post-3552-0-06895600-1375687026_thumb.jp

Knock-out Nancy: 

post-3552-0-78818000-1375687029_thumb.jp

The aforementioned hostess with the mostess (legs): 

post-3552-0-00699000-1375687033_thumb.jp

The face (and body) to die for, Miss Sindy ... 

post-3552-0-82886100-1375687035_thumb.jp

And here's Miss Niew again, just because we like this one: 

post-3552-0-07351200-1375687023_thumb.jp

Even the fish are impressed: 

post-3552-0-54805800-1375687039_thumb.jp

post-3552-0-17402600-1375687043_thumb.jp