La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

I had a very enjoyable stay at LaBamba for 3 nights. Nov. 14-17. Nok is a great hostess/owner.  I was lucky enough to be their for Sindee's birthday party. A great night. On Saturday I was lucky enought to LT the birthday girl. All the girls are easy going, beautiful and fun.  I will stay there again when I get back for View's birthday in February.

• Upvote 1

I had a very enjoyable stay at LaBamba for 3 nights. Nov. 14-17. Nok is a great hostess/owner.  I was lucky enough to be their for Sindee's birthday party. A great night. On Saturday I was lucky enought to LT the birthday girl. All the girls are easy going, beautiful and fun.  I will stay there again when I get back for View's birthday in February.

Btw what did you pay for the loom ? I remember the ones I saw were on the smaller side

It was a good party for sure, good to see you posting RR.  Maybe catch you at the party in February. :drinks:

Btw what did you pay for the loom ? I remember the ones I saw were on the smaller side

It's the same rate it's been since the guesthouse opened at the new location, as it says on our website (linked in my signature) and here on the forum; 500 baht per night. Stay a week (7 nights) or longer, and you can get a weekly rate of 450 baht per night. A month (28 nights) and it drops to 400 baht per night.

Yes, they are small, by Western standards; if you want a room with typical Western amenities/standards, you'll want to look elsewhere.

Hey kids, quick note to let you know there is a party tomorrow -- well, later today, 555. We have three things to celebrate. 1) La Bamba is coming up on its first year anniversary in its new location; 2) khun Nancy is back from her trip to Oz, and 3) one of our favorite regular customers, Magic, is in town. Huzzah!

Here's a pic of our wayward traveler from a few months back. Her hair is darker now, but other than that, she looks same same!

post-3552-0-75927400-1385768463_thumb.jp

If you're in town, stop in and help us celebrate!  :drinks:

FFS, another party while I am not in town. :sad0143:  This will have to stop I tell you, it will have to stop. :aggressive:

Excellent party at LaBamba last night!

Great vibes and sexy girls!

One very sexy sillycone free ladyboy with braces there, a hottie with a great attitude!

Excellent party at LaBamba last night!

Great vibes and sexy girls!

One very sexy sillycone free ladyboy with braces there, a hottie with a great attitude!

She was indeed PD, perfect body imho and a great personality to boot, I would have been extremely tempted myself if I hadnt just made up with the missus...lol

She told me her name was Leah or something similar, great to hook up with you again buddy :drinks:

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers BB, you managed to capture total perfection in that last pic - the beautiful Sindy and a bottle of sangsom side by side. Ahh, what I would give for a sample of both of them right now!!!!

I hope you didn't do that just to tease me you rascal. :acute:

A mere coincidence dear boy.  Here is Nancy trying to control her serious piece of equipment.

post-3403-0-28450300-1388204652_thumb.jp

attachicon.gifnew year 2014 poster.jpg

Just to clarify, the 500 baht per ticket is only for the Secret (very late) Santa thingy.  There is no obligation to participate, but if you want the chance to win a jolly nice prize, then the price for 1 ticket is 500 baht.

Entry to La Bamba is, as always, completely free.

Ya l was kind of wondering about how it was a "free buffet " when it costs 500 tbt just to get in the door