La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

Anyone have more recent experience with Jen, Nok or View?

I have never been with any of them.   :notfair:

View has a reputation for being picky about which customers she goes with but I suspect that these rumors are overblown. 

I remember reading many good reviews of Nok in the bedroom.  It seems she delivers between the sheets.   :behind: 

Jen seems to be a very sweet ladyboy.

Try them all Hookee!    :drinks:

:yahoo: :yahoo:Monday 23rd June - Party at La Bamba :yahoo: :yahoo:

Come along and help Big Jaley (J-Hi, pictured here with Nancy) celebrate her Birthday at La Bamba. There will be the usual, food drinks and of course the most lovely ladies in Pattaya, throwing a party in a style only these ladies know how to do. And to top it all, Mamasan Anny will be performing a rendition of Mozart's 3rd symphony in "b" minor.

OK, so I made the last bit up, but if you are in Pattaya, why not come along to La Bamba and enjoy the party.

post-86-0-71548200-1403472619_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I shall post some pictures from the party tomorrow. Thanks to Miss Sindy for sending them to me. Here is a little taster of what's to come.

I see you are keeping in close contact with "the missus" while you're back home mate. :happy0065:

Cheers Broot

Cheers "Boot" I am simply helping some friends promote my favourite bar until a more permanent solution can be found.

And so to the party. A good night was head, with a steady flow of customers, but of course it is all about the ladies, and the certainly looked fine. Before anyone asks, Nancy is back at home, Jen wasn't at the party and Viwe and Masha didn't want their photos posted.

post-86-0-58993900-1403642526_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-77326200-1403642540_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-85172900-1403642555_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-26667300-1403642570_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-04044700-1403642588_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thank you route67. I hooe to have a good time with Miss Jaley, Miss Sindy, Miss Jen, Miss View(Will), and Miss Nok in November. All very pretty ladys. You go witj any lady from La Bamba?

Yes, i know what it mean. Ha ha! May be it true for me sometime but i think true for everyone sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

:yahoo: :yahoo: :drinks:Party at La Bamba - Wednesday July 9th :yahoo: :yahoo: :drinks:

The beautiful Miss Sindy has asked me to inform you all of a party in La Bamba tomorrow night, 9th July. If you are lucky enough to be in Pattaya, call in and enjoy the party "La Bamba Style"

Food will be available, and of course the lovely La Bamba ladies will be dressed to impress as usual.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

:happy0065: :happy0065:Viwe's Birthday Party Saturday 19th July :happy0065: :happy0065:

The jaw droppingly beautiful Miss Viwe (Wil) would like to invite you all to help her celebrate her birthday on Saturday 19th July, at La Bamba Bar and Guesthouse. There will be food layed on as usual, the bar will be decorated to suit the occasion, and best of all, the La Bamba lovelies will be dressed to kill, literally, in a variety of spicy and sexy uniforms. Yummmmy. :jig:

So treat yourself tomorrow night if you happen to be in Pattaya, and pop along to another fun filled night in La Bamba.

post-86-0-67855200-1405723068_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Goodness gracious she is one helluva beautiful girl. So lovely. So strikingly stunning. Takes my breath away. 

I had the good fortune of being in her company a number of times. She never ever said hello. Just ignored me like I was some old, fat, bald, short, and ugly guy. Then I looked in the mirror and be damned if she wasn't right. :biggrin:   

sigh, boo hoo, sigh. 

• Upvote 1

She never ever said hello. Just ignored me like I was some old, fat, bald, short, and ugly guy. Then I looked in the mirror and be damned if she wasn't right. :biggrin:   

I have the same problem Sam......mai pen rai  RubberRoom1.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Any update on when Nancy will be back from visiting home, up-country.  Still low season for another 2 months. 

Misses seeing her last year due to her Aussie adventure, do not want to make the same mistake twice.

As Rx says she is on her Aussie adventure, looks like bad timing RR if you are in town now.  Here is a shot of her back in May, very arresting.

post-106-0-08852700-1407338570_thumb.jpg