La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

• 4 weeks later...

It twas another fookin awesome LaBamba party!     :yahoo::drinks:

The birthday girl was beautiful!

And the other LaBamba lasses were sext mak mak!

LaBamba has a a great lineup of ladyboys!

But a low key, no pressure environment.

If perchance you are new to Pattaya, it's on Soi 13/1, not far form Beach Road.

• 4 weeks later...

An excellent, if someone sad (for me) night, for sure.

As usual, the La Bamba crew went out of their way at limited notice to put on a bash, and I am extremely to them for that, but especially for ensuring my whole trip was comfortable enjoyable and fun filled.

Thanks to everyone who turned up, and of course all the girls for, well, being only as the La Bamba girls can be. Truly stunning.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

What the timeline for Masha's party, given the ongoing, albeit revised, curfew. Ok, I know I can't be there, but I am sure others who are in the general vicinity may wish to attend???

Come along 67 old sport, you're slacking in your old age, keep up man.

• 4 weeks later...

Am coming to Pattaya for 13 nights in November.

Have book a stay at La Bamba

I love some of pics of Sindy, Nok, Jen and View (Will?).

Always seem to read good reports of Sindy in terms of bedroom skills, but I not read much about the other 3.

Anyone have more recent experience with Jen, Nok or View?

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the forum hokee. Looks like we will be neighbours come November as I will be there also.

As far as the other 3 girls go, it is best kept in mind not to pay too much attention to reports on girls and their performance, as each individual will have a different idea on what is a good time, and the girls will react differently customer by customer, dependant on chemistry. Get a feel for the vibe while you are in the bar, and from there it is easier to make a decision and get a feeling on how you feel they might be right for you.

You will enjoy your stay in La Bamba, and all the girls there will make sure you are well looked after.

Does anyone know how Nancy is?  I have not seen or heard much about her in the past couple of months.  I assume she is still with Nok and Annie at LaBamba.  Last fall when I stayed at LaBamba Nancy was off on her Australian adventure. Had to settle, no not really settle., for Noon to keep my size needs alive.

• Upvote 1