La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

Two months ago I wanted to shag this boy in my hotel room (a 5 stars hotel, not a rats house), but he refused to follow me and offered to do it in one of the La Bamba upstairs rooms. Never mind, I walked away and I found a better one at Stringfellows :laugh: .

Has anyone had the same experience with this boy?

post-3872-0-37014100-1383416576_thumb.jp

Hard 1, please have some respect. These 'boys' as you call them, live a very hard life trying to be accepted as the girls they really believe that they are. I would expect the homophobic arsewipes from LK Metro to call them boys in their ignorance, but not a fellow LB fan.

Miss Viwe, who you pointed out in your photo, is a very sweet and friendly young girl, who is quite fussy in who she goes with. She has the looks and the body to choose mainly only the young and handsome customers, so that is her call.

Hard 1, please have some respect. These 'boys' as you call them, live a very hard life trying to be accepted as the girls they really believe that they are. I would expect the homophobic arsewipes from LK Metro to call them boys in their ignorance, but not a fellow LB fan.

Miss Viwe, who you pointed out in your photo, is a very sweet and friendly young girl, who is quite fussy in who she goes with. She has the looks and the body to choose mainly only the young and handsome customers, so that is her call.

Ditto

No problem, from my side, to adopt the formalism that you recommend, but my question remains the same: "she" was fully available to be shagged by me in the upstairs room of La Bamba, but not in my hotel room (located close to La Bamba, by the way). Why? Perhaps because "she" is used to attract clients to the La Bamba rooms? In this case, who would be more respectful towards "her": myself, ready to pay a good price for renting "her" body for a while, or the La Bamba mamasan?

Cheers!

Hard1, a lot of the girls in La Bamba prefer to go short time upstairs and not long time at a customers hotel room, no matter how many stars it is. That is their preference and their choice. Viwe is a family member of La Bamba ownership and is very highly protected by mamasan Annie for this reason and others. In the 2 years or so I have known Viwe, I could count on one hand the amount of times she has gone to a customers hotel, and then it was only with customers very well known to La Bamba.

Thank you for adapting to the 'formalism' of calling the girls 'she' or 'her'. You will find little things like this mean a lot to the members here who love these girls for who and what they are.

No problem, from my side, to adopt the formalism that you recommend, but my question remains the same: "she" was fully available to be shagged by me in the upstairs room of La Bamba, but not in my hotel room (located close to La Bamba, by the way). Why? Perhaps because "she" is used to attract clients to the La Bamba rooms? (No, perhaps it was simply you) In this case, who would be more respectful towards "her": myself (you should be), ready to pay a good price for "renting her body" for a while, or the La Bamba mamasan?

Cheers!

It is not a "formalism" but simple respect. So get with the program or switch courses. 

Your 5 Star Hotel? Who gives a rat's ass?!!? Certainly not her.

You ask WHY? Well, for starters it might have something to do with your attitude about "renting her body".

We like these girls, boys, people, human beings. Most of us respect them and treat them accordingly. From how you write about them it appears you don't. 

Never been .... l guess l should go check it out myself and find out first hand or both hands or maybe hands free what the place is like. I will try my best to loves these ladies for who they are.....

Mai long mai roo

No problem, from my side, to adopt the formalism that you recommend, but my question remains the same: "she" was fully available to be shagged by me in the upstairs room of La Bamba, but not in my hotel room (located close to La Bamba, by the way). Why? Perhaps because "she" is used to attract clients to the La Bamba rooms? In this case, who would be more respectful towards "her": myself, ready to pay a good price for renting "her" body for a while, or the La Bamba mamasan?

Cheers!

Hard1, 

That has absolutely nothing at all to do with it. In fact it's less work for the staff to do short times off the premises, in terms of cleaning/prepping the rooms, etc. Some of the girls do prefer to use their own rooms, however, here in La Bamba, simply because it is convenient for them -- this is where they live, after all. 

The barfine for taking a girl off the premises vs. renting a room comes out the same, so it isn't a matter of money or anything to do with the mamasan. 

No, I know it must be difficult to believe, you being *such* a handsome man and a big spender and all, but she didn't go with you simply because she didn't want to.

It is as simple as that.

La Bamba isn't Coconut Bar; these girls frequently get taken to fancy hotels and restaurants, not to mention trips abroad. That is not to say the girls in La Bamba think they are better than anyone else. They don't. They don't put on airs or act hi-so; most of them come from modest rural families, like most bar girls in Thailand.

But the fact of the matter is they are popular enough that they can pick and choose who they want for customers, and it is entirely up to them. 

Maybe she just didn't feel like going with a customer that night. The fact that you didn't want to go upstairs but did want to go to your hotel gave her a way out without you or her losing face. But I don't know.

But I will wager it was your attitude. Your attitude and choice of language belies your willingness to adopt "formalism," as you so eloquently put it -- you talk of her as a "boy," for one thing, which is a grave insult to Thai ladyboys. Many of them don't even like the term ladyboy, in fact. It's a serious loss of face, calling a ladyboy a boy, and I've seen more then one idiot customer make a butt-first exit from a ladyboy bar because they called the girls "boys." 

I'm not saying that will happen in La Bamba, but if you come into the bar with that attitude, you'll likely leave empty-handed and have to go somewhere else. Which is just fine with us; no problem -- there are plenty of bars and ladyboys here. 

Then you speak of "renting her body" -- at least you got the pronoun right, that time -- the girls don't see it that way; they don't view the transaction that way. There are some girls here in Pattaya that do see it that way, though -- you are welcome to them, but you won't find them in La Bamba; it's obviously not the bar for you. Again, no worries and no problem -- you are welcome to go elsewhere.

Simply put, the girls here will not go with you if you are impolite and disrespect them. They aren't going to be impressed with your money or your hotel or whatever airs you want to put on. I've seen plenty of guys of modest means who are anything but handsome, whom the girls absolutely fawn over -- simply because they treat them right. 

It's as simple as that. 

This is a Buddhist culture; they believe in karma and the Golden Rule here. The way you treat people here is the way they will treat you. 

Speaking of which ... 

• Upvote 2

... The way you treat people here is the way they will treat you. 

Speaking of which ... 

Speaking of which, I've chosen not to moderate the offensive posts above, and subsequent replies. 

But I will from now on.

I'll likely just delete any future comments with regard to this particular topic/discussion going forward, positive or negative, without comment.

If you've got a question about La Bamba, or a problem with the bar or one of the girls, you are welcome to post it here, of course. But if you can't use respectful language with regard to the girls, I'll just delete it and answer you via PM -- that is, if I can be arsed at all.

Bear in mind this isn't directed at anyone in particular, but the forum at large: you want to troll. please take it elsewhere. Start your own thread, or better yet, take it to that other forum where they love this kind of ignorant bullshit.

You want to feed the troll, well, I appreciate you coming to the defense of La Bamba, as I'm sure the girls do to. But all it does is give the troll what he wants -- attention. So again, please take it elsewhere. 

Now let's let it go. ... 

• Upvote 2

Hey kids, 

Just a reminder. Sindy's birthday party is tonight in the bar. I have it on good authority that at some point she will be appearing in body paint and little else. ... 

Here she is in a more modest form of dress: 

post-3552-0-56139200-1384517083_thumb.jp