La Bamba: What's Up?

bumblebee

TRUMPETS DO NOT IMPLY SIZE.

All depends on the trumpet. 

post-3552-0-79899300-1375698813_thumb.jp

Of course that doesn't imply size so much as exhibit it, I suppose.

British design firm Studio Weave

But you know, being a Yank, I hear a chorus of Hallelujah, with an orchestra (with trumpets giant or otherwise) and all the implied grandeur, and I naturally think "big." Grandeur = big, in the American cultural zeitgeist. The first time I saw natural D-cup breasts in the flesh (so to speak), I definitely heard a chorus of Hallelujah (I don't recall what size the trumpets were, though). 

That design firm must have some Yanks on staff.  Anyway, we've cleared that up for my fellow colonists at least. 

• Upvote 1

Watch out, or that 4:17 character will start calling you names again...

An utter blackguard, he is. 

True story. Us La Bamba denizens were hanging out with the Famous Bar duo, Karl and Lita, the other night, in La Bamba. It came up in conversation that someone was incensed that 4:17 was badmouthing me in this very thread. So much so that they almost came to my defense, but then saw that I had diffused the situation.

So lest anyone else be confused and feel the need to come to my defense the next time 4:17 takes the piss, let's just say Khun 4:17 and the person that posts as La Bamba, being me -- well, we're pretty tight, shall we say. In fact we're just about as tight as these two guys: 

post-3552-0-51981400-1375699746_thumb.jp

So no need to worry. He's actually a somewhat hoopy frood who knows where his towel is. 

• Upvote 1

I just fookin' realised, my taxi comes in 45 minutes to take me to the airport, I still haven't packed my case, yet here I am looking at the forums, instead of getting ready for the off. Silly knob, must dash, speak to you all later.

I reckon I will see that rascal 4;`17 on Thursday.

• Upvote 1

Guest Route65

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark here (you can insert your own joke at this point), and say that our American cousins may hear trumpets, but see Hooters...

Ahem.

FYI, Route67 is back in the shop for essential maintenance, having been discovered on Soi 13/1 looking somewhat the worse for wear and propped up on bricks.  Make of that what you will...

In the meantime, I (Route65) will be at his bedside - in that extremely well-padded room - taking copious notes, then doing my best to turn his insane ramblings into something approaching an understandable form of English.

I just fookin' realised, my taxi comes in 45 minutes to take me to the airport, I still haven't packed my case...

Haven't packed your case?!?!

Usually I am so excited with my upcoming trip to LOS that I'm packed 3 weeks before departure day. I pack, unpack, repack, unpack again and repack again over and over. I am like a little excited puppy whirling around in circles peeing myself. 

Usually I am so excited with my upcoming trip to LOS that I'm packed 3 weeks before departure day. I pack, unpack, repack, unpack again and repack again over and over. I am like a little excited puppy whirling around in circles peeing myself.

I am seriously starting to worry about you Sam :wacko:

• Upvote 1

And here she is with the new McGuffies on display; forgive the quality -- this was purloined from Niew's Facebook page (presumably taken with her phone). 

Miss Anna:

post-3552-0-05647700-1375968798_thumb.jp

Miss Anna and Miss Niew: 

post-3552-0-12768500-1375968802_thumb.jp

I believe the bunny ears were in honor of Ciobha's arrival, courtesy of Rt. 67. 

Yes indeed ,the ladies were all wearing bunny ears on Tuesday night, as the know how much I love bunnies!!!!

Full thanks to brother 67 and the team for putting on a bit of a party for my arrival, much appreciated and unexpected. They are a class act the La Bamba squad.

• Upvote 3

Guest Route65

Route67, self-centred swine that he is, would love to claim credit for the bunny ears, but was too busy hiding a number of rabbit-related artifacts around brother Ciobha's loom to actually go out and get them.

So far, brother Ciobha has found precisely one.

Therefore, the credit for the purchasing/leasing/renting of the rabbit ears must go to the ladies themselves.  And a fine job they did, too.

Not only were there rabbit ears a-go-go, but each of the ladies was dressed in a specially get-Ciobha-horny themed outfit.  I can say no more than that young Jen's incredibly skimpy camouflage gear has now caused us to refer to her as 'Sgt Cock.'  Ahem.

Special mentions must also go to Sindy for her French maid costume, and Nok, who looked absolutely stunning in her dominatrix outfit.  Oh, my Buddha, indeed.

How I wish I had had a camera...

• Upvote 2

Where to fuck did you disappear to tonight young man??? I do not wish to divulge your personal information on t'interweb, but I waited for 20 minutes outside HQ for you to return, before I had to go due to my eardrums being poisoned by the music within the bar.

Guest Route65

Sorry, old bean, but had a bit of a poonami situation developing upstairs.

Came back down, and was dragooned into having a drinkie, then had to retire from the fray.

There's a customer birthday party tomorrow -- or today, technically -- let's just say Tuesday, August 13 -- in the bar. He's not a regular forum poster, I believe -- yours truly is in Bangkok atm (where it's raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock), so this is being relayed to me by Miss Nancy, however, so I can't say for sure. There will be snacks and whatnot. And the ladies of La Bamba, of course.  :drinks:

... I've been informed that his handle is Magic3 ... 

• Upvote 1

Hi fellas my name is Tom and I'm going to pattaya for the first time ever this winter. Can you give me any advice on what LB bars are the best to check out and where to stay?

Take a look at these links for starters Tom, and welcome to the forum :drinks:

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/forum/13-ladyboy-bars/

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3009-pattaya-accommodation-master-list/

• Upvote 1

Yes tonight's party is for a young lad from Dubai called 'Magic'. A very nice young chap he is too, so I hope there will be a decent turnout. He is so excited about being back in Pattaya, he is celebrating his birthday twice, with another party tomorrow night in Sensations.

Hi fellas my name is Tom and I'm going to pattaya for the first time ever this winter. Can you give me any advice on what LB bars are the best to check out and where to stay?

Hi Tom. Usually from mid October onwards there is a steady stream of guys arriving in Pattaya and parties to keep them entertained. We'll be starting our Party Season news desk very soon to keep our members updated on what is happening in the various bars, so stay tuned :hi:

Well, last nights party in La Bamba for young Magic turned out to be an excellent event!!!

A great turn out of BM's and the atmosphere was fantastic. I know it must have been a great night because I can remember nigh on fook all about it. Didn't surface until after 3 this afternoon, and was then duly informed by Annie that I went over to the House bar late on with Nok and Brother 67. Yikes, I do not remember that, nor do I remember what time I went to bed at!!!

And the downside, we got to do it all over again tonight as the same young man is holding another party in Sensations.

And the downside, we got to do it all over again tonight as the same young man is holding another party in Sensations.

It's a tough life, but someones got to do it  :biggrin: ,  keep your eye on that Route 67, make sure He doesn't lead you astray :acute: