Gripes, Complaints, Rants...

SiamSam

TC, it has to do with a bunch of fake visas that recently disappeared from the Thai embassies in Kuala Lumpur and Brussels (the Hague). Over 3000 Thai visa stamps have disappeared and now all hotels and currency exchange booths, etc are to ask for the passport to check for these fake stamps, even when changing bills.

It turns out that they are being sold, some to criminals to enter Thailand for nefarious reasons. This will likely continue for some time until they sort out this mess. PT good governance strikes again!

... it has to do with a bunch of fake visas that recently disappeared from the Thai embassies in Kuala Lumpur and Brussels (the Hague).

Unless The Hague (Den Haag) has moved it can be found in Holland. At least that's where it was when I visited a few years ago.

Back to bitchin':

I wish the slappers down 6 and 6/1 between 2am and 5am would take no for an answer, I get tired of repeating myself. Sometimes I feel like the Pied Piper down there and that can impact negatively on my reverie.

• Upvote 1
Guest Route65

Reverie, you say?  At 5 a.m., is it?  On Soi 6/1, eh?

Might one be so bold as to suggest that Soi 6/1 at 5 of the ante meridian is perhaps not the most propitious of locales for one's late-evening peregrinations?

:rolleye0012:

• Upvote 1

:happy0065:  :happy0065:  :happy0065: Hahahahahaha!!!

Great to have you back Willie. Terrific rant. Right up there with the best of them. Before I leave this world I truly wish we have another opportunity to sit for awhile and curse the hell outta of the rest of them bastards. I can't imagine a more enjoyable evening.  :biggrin:

thanx siamsam...i'll be in pattaya november for at least 2 weeks...when are you due there again?

A fantastic pissed off, come to think of it, train of thought Willie. :hi:

The stress of wondering what the exchange rate will be when I get back to Los. :biggrin:

yep,i was in full rant mode-55...i'm currently pissed off about those lying bastard politicians and their greed for war with syria...while i'm at it...im fed up being told how lazy us brits/irish are and how we need eastern europeans to show us how to work.....anyway,fuck 'em...i'll be in Los in another 10 weeks ......

You got dates yet Willie?, I will be in Pattaya myself in November myself for 2 weeks probaly from the 19th depending on a side trip to Manila

i should still be there the 19th....it'll be good to see you again

scary shit jaidee.....mind you,i'd love to see those saudi fuckers under a mushroom cloud and their fuckin black rock they march around in a million pieces....come on the russkies...

aaaaaaaaahhhhh its out!! found a nice wee gem hotel called S Residence, not far from soi Lengkie, stayed there in June am booked in again for some of my stay in SEP-OCT but someone has posted a link on PLB about this place, now I might have all sorts of perverts booking in there!!!! 55555555 sometimes nice places to stay are like a new femboy, you just want to keep it to yourself for abit..LOL......Regards Garry :biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

Here's a gripe: I hate it when some bar girl brings her buffalo grandmother from Nakon Nowhere, Isaan to the big city and takes the buffalo for her first escalator ride. And the fucking Isaan buffalo can't figure out how to get on the fucking thing. People are backed up, waiting for the Isaanite to make her first move. And what the fuck is she waiting for? A sign from Buddha? The right feng shui? Or perhaps a hard shove from the irritated white guy (me) behind her. They sure grow them dumb in the north.

• Upvote 2
What idiotic, inbred, buffalo-fucking, monkey-spunk drinking Isaan fucktard would burn a rice field located NEXT TO A SCHOOL WHILE THAT SCHOOL WAS IN SESSION??? Simple - the idiotic, inbred, buffalo-fucking, monkey-spunk drinking Isaan fucktard who uses the rice field next to my school. It's stupid, reoccurring shit like this that makes me realize that Thai males are the most idiotic thing on this planet. AFAIK, they can all take a sugar-frosted fuck off the end of my dick.

/rant over

• Upvote 1

What idiotic, inbred, buffalo-fucking, monkey-spunk drinking Isaan fucktard would burn a rice field located NEXT TO A SCHOOL WHILE THAT SCHOOL WAS IN SESSION??? Simple - the idiotic, inbred, buffalo-fucking, monkey-spunk drinking Isaan fucktard who uses the rice field next to my school. It's stupid, reoccurring shit like this that makes me realize that Thai males are the most idiotic thing on this planet. AFAIK, they can all take a sugar-frosted fuck off the end of my dick.

/rant over

I don't think Jimbo down in C&D could have said it better. :biggrin: 

I fucking HATE nose and ear hair!!! Just fucking hate it. The older I get the more of it there is and the more often it sprouts. It just keeps growing like weeds out of a withering carcass.  :mad0245:

Ssshhh - deepthroat might hear you. His is now so long that he can tie it in a lovely bow under his chin and call it a goatee. Apparently.

• Upvote 1

Too late Brother Duke. Me and Sindy have had so many late night pillow talks in the last few months that she is convinced any man wearing a Man Utd football shirt is the anti Buddha, and will want to kill her and steal all of her money. :confused0089:

I have no idea where she might have gotten that silly idea from!! :rolleye0012:  :rolleye0012:  :rolleye0012:

Cindy's a babe Duke.....i fancy a moan........why cant i buy any medicine that actually works without a prescription?......let me explain.....i have an allergy that requires anti-histamine tabs...but the fuckers i need are only available on prescription,this requires me having time off work to go to the docs,thereby wasting the doc's time ,and mine.....so ,my point is,the medicine they sell over the counter aint worth a shit,if it works,you aint even sick....'kin drives me mad....another thing...why do i have to fone the docs at 8-3o am to get an appointment (emergency) for that day?If I fone the day before for the same appointment.....they wont let me make it...i love the NHS,but FFS,it needs a serious shake up.......I could go on....