Gripes, Complaints, Rants...

SiamSam

I thought it might be interesting to have a thread devoted specifically for gripes, rants, complaints, bitching, whining and other pissed off outbursts of any topics whatsoever. The posts don't have to be rational, reasonable, mature, civilized or anything else. Just let it go!!! I'll start.

When the fuck do I become a COCK STAR on this forum!!?? Who do I have to know, blow or pay to reach this level of distinction?  It seems I've been a Rock Star forever and I am tired of it. Besides I'm too old to be one.

I'm fed up and not going to take it any more!   :mad0245:

• Upvote 3

when is someone gonna start shooting those bankers and other fat cats who have fucked us all over.....we need another Red Army Faction./Baader -meinhof....even the Weathermen .....surely those cocksuckers have got to get some payback....When is rap "music" gonna go out of fashion......how about an assasination of bush cheney rumsfeld or any of those asshole neo cons...Blair or Jack Straw in the UK......we haven't had a political assasination in the West for years....here's hoping

• Upvote 2

when is someone gonna start shooting those bankers and other fat cats who have fucked us all over.....how about an assasination of bush cheney rumsfeld or any of those asshole neo cons...Blair or Jack Straw in the UK......we haven't had a political assasination in the West for years....here's hoping

Yeah! Not one executive has been brought to justice after the 2008 Lehman bros crime.

Heres a great documentary about these crooks: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1645089/ .

If you think corruption is exclusive for certain african or other third world countries, guess again.

" WhenLehman Brothers went bankrupt and AIG collapsed, Iceland and the rest of the world went into a global recession."

• Upvote 2

I thought it might be interesting to have a thread devoted specifically for gripes, rants, complaints, bitching, whining and other pissed off outbursts of any topics whatsoever. The posts don't have to be rational, reasonable, mature, civilized or anything else. Just let it go!!! I'll start.

Man that SS, what a hoser!! Hoser pronounced with a severe Canadian accent, eh. Just kidding!!

I'm hunting for a place to stay for a couple of months this winter in Pattaya. Places taking a long time to respond or not responding. Getting answers to questions in pseudo English that make no sense. Q: "Does the bathroom have a separate shower area or is it a wet room" A: "Floor almost never get wet".  Just generally feeling like I'm searching in the dark. Guess I'm just too damn picky.

• Upvote 1

Yeah! Not one executive has been brought to justice after the 2008 Lehman bros crime.

Heres a great documentary about these crooks: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1645089/ .

If you think corruption is exclusive for certain african or other third world countries, guess again.

" When[/size]Lehman Brothers went bankrupt and [/size]AIG collapsed, Iceland and the rest of the world went into a global recession."[/size]

Good post on Inside Job. Ive watched it many a time and its well put together, albeit a little simplistic in reality.

The demise of aigfp is quite amazing. There a some great articles on this.

Quite ironic that the ratings agency that posted dubious representations about credit quality of investment products caused the aig carnage when they downgraded aig resulting in collateral obligations that they were unable to meet, and the resultant government bailout.

Might also amuse you that the "toxic" assets of aigfp were transferred to maiden lane 2 & 3 which have since been unwound at a profit to the treasury and some funds returned to aig.

Interesting point about the whole saga with aigfp was that their demise was caused by a handful of contracts out of tens of thousands. If they never tied in collateral obligations to their credit rating i doubt they would have ever had a problem.

I have a very minor gripe.  You look at an ad in the newspaper or online and it'll say a business is located at 749 Main Street but doesn't list the cross street.  

A bigger gripe is how peasants in Cambodia have their land confiscated so that the rich and powerful can profit.

Why the fuck has some cunt opened this thread when we already have this one?... "How About A Little Passion You Fu**ing Wankers"!

Get in & really have go!!!.. And stop being fukin' pussies... And that's the bastard lot of you!

And why the fuck did I have to tread in fukin' cat shit this morning!!! :bbq:

And who the fuck gobbed all over my motorbike seat last night... Was it you Sam? :ph34r:

And why the fuck is Katie Ayanami now living with some fukin' spastic in L.A?!!.. AGGGGRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

And why did both my fukin' pen sets, in both fukin' graphics packages that I use for work, fuck up this morning???.. And right at the fukin' end of a deadline... YOU FUKIN' ANSWER ME THAT!!!!... So now you know why I'm wasting time here this morning! :mad0235:

And who the fuck recently hero'd me to my ex???.. Was that you again Sam???.. Anyway, think I give a fuck?.. Well I don't & that's why this one's at the bottom of the list, even below the cat shit, you... you... you... Really silly person of no consiquence!!! :character0099:

But what I really want to know is... Why don't I wake up with a steaming great erection any more???? :cray:

And finally, when the fuck are you going to get some better emoticons for this fukin' site??? :party0049:

:hi:

• Upvote 2

If I built my reputation points on cutting and pasting Jimbo's C&D posts I guess I'd be there as well. 555+ -Swedeman007

Do you read the C&D thread on this forum?, Im just wondering because you would notice that I dont get any/hardly any rep points for posting that thread 8P

btw... I cut and paste that thread as a favour to Jimbo and he appreciates it :hi:

• Upvote 1