Gripes, Complaints, Rants...

SiamSam

If you download the new IOS to your iphone they shove U2s new album down your throat whether you like it or not.

Thank you apple.

I did see all the fuss about that & watched Bono's apology. I recently downloaded iOs8 on my phone & never thought to look to see if U2's new album had arrived. Sure enough, I just looked now & there it is  -  11 U2 songs.

That brings my music collection on my phone up to...............    11 songs.        :biggrin:

Thank you Apple.          :hi:

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/the-western-country-that-welcomes-jihadis/ar-AA7rMix

Now there's this!!! Just makes me crazy. The Danes!!!! What a bunch.

The very country and people who laid out the carpet for Hitler to stroll in because they were unable to get off the selfish asses to defend their own country. The proud, strong Danish great warriors and adventurous explorers of the past would roll over in their graves seeing the ilk they begat. The only great dane of recent history is perhaps Hamlet or the canine. 

Denmark is usually number one amongst countries in the world when it comes down to "most happy people."  Very high standard of living, free education, free health care, little crime, etc......from my own perspective, the Danish people I have met over the years on Koh Phangan were some of the most fun, happy people ever.  They seem to not have a care in the world.  One guy I know goes to college in Jutland and lives there with his parents 6 months a year, and spends the other 6 on Phangan; while the Danish government pays him to fuck off and go to parties on the beach.  Not bad if you can get it.

The major downside;  literally 50% of all income goes to taxes.

• Upvote 1

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/the-western-country-that-welcomes-jihadis/ar-AA7rMix

Now there's this!!! Just makes me crazy. The Danes!!!! What a bunch.

The very country and people who laid out the carpet for Hitler to stroll in because they were unable to get off the selfish asses to defend their own country. The proud, strong Danish great warriors and adventurous explorers of the past would roll over in their graves seeing the ilk they begat. The only great dane of recent history is perhaps Hamlet or the canine. 

agreed sam....disgraceful,not only in denmark but all across europe this capitulation is happening...on the other hand,maybe Denmarks do-nothing policy will encourage ohter young jihadis to also go overseas ,where hopefully they will die horrible deaths....

• 3 weeks later...

For all of you guys hitting 50 get ready for that miserable time in life that comes to all of us at this age. And it's not Howdy Doody time either. It's COLONOSCOPY time. I had one this morning. What a fucking ordeal!!!

It is almost 2015 and they still haven't found a better method to detect colon cancer other than shoving 8 feet of garden hose up your arse and twisting it around as a gaggle of people look at your innards on a 30" flat screen monitor. They talk, hum and haw about this and that as you lie there with your asshole up in the air convulsing in shame and pain. It is an awful experience.

Worse than the exam itself is the preparation. You can't eat solids for 24 hours and have to drink this fucking concoction of cocktails that completely drain your intestines. For an entire day you do nothing but run back and forth to the toilet. This stuff just percolates inside of you all day long bubbling and gurgling away. Once you feel the urge you need to gently make your way to the toilet and more often than not you don't make it. You lose complete control and you secrete constantly. Your system is in high industrial flush mode.

Anyway, that's my gripe for today. I am sure happy it's over. And good luck with that guys. :biggrin:   

• Upvote 1

During my colonoscopy the nurse seemed kind of amazed they almost ran out of hose. I guess that means I have a lot of guts. :biggrin:  It's been a few years but I got cleaned out using an enema the night before. Walking out of the hospital bent over from pain caused by all the air they shot up my ass was not my finest hour.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...