DownLoLarry

Technical Questions About The Website/Forum

Sorry about this, I have been looking around the forum for the last 15 minutes without success to find out how I can put a topic/thread on "ignore" so I don't see it......any helpers please?   :biggrin:

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

19 hours ago, duke007 said:

Sorry about this, I have been looking around the forum for the last 15 minutes without success to find out how I can put a topic/thread on "ignore" so I don't see it......any helpers please?   :biggrin:

The ignore setting doesn't allow for ignoring a topic/thread. It only allows for ignoring a user. To access this you need to go up to your user settings (just above the search box - and your user name should be there). Click on the "down" triangle to open the menu choices and you will see "Ignored Users".

cheers rxp

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

Is there a setting somewhere I can change when using my Sam Tab to view this forum so when I click on a new posting it goes straight to that post and not the start of that thread ?

Not really a problem if I can't do it ......just ask'n 

26 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

Is there a setting somewhere I can change when using my Sam Tab to view this forum so when I click on a new posting it goes straight to that post and not the start of that thread ?

Don't know about all devices and all browsers but using my laptop with Chrome when I click View New Content then I will get a view such as in the screen shot below where I see the latest posts with all teh sub forums combined.

To bring me to the last post in the first thread I can click on 20 minutes ago or 130 replies.

If anyone does it in other ways then please post how.  :sign0184:

Screen Shot 2562-11-12 at 01.45.37.png

If using Booking.com or Agoda please help support LBR and use our links.

Click Here For The Pattaya Hotel Guide and our Links

4 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

Just tried on my Samsung Tab

528693036_Screenshot_20191112-0859051.thumb.png.e87c212e7d074213c1a43216548039b8.png

Touch the link on right of the unread thread . i.e. Katty - Bar and Guesthouse.... and it will take you to that last post

1455149964_Screenshot_20191112-0859411.thumb.png.6a76f45105452e867042d0b5de4c049f.png

If there are multiple unread sub threads under a topic header there should be a dark circle or star to the left of that thread and clicking/touching that should take you to the last unread post. ( sorry no screenshot as I had already read everything)

Edited by sydneyjohn57
added last paragraph
  • Like 1