Merry Christmas

pdogg

It's Christmas Eve folks.

A time for good cheer and good will to men, ladies, and ladyboys.

In It's A Wonderful Life, Clarence the Guardian Angel says to George Bailey, "No man is a failure who has friends".

I am grateful to have lots of friends. And thankful that so many of my friends have taken some time, all in their own way, to help me get Ladyboy Review rolling along this year.

Merry Christmas!

FB, is your phone "ting tong" or is it mine? I have received about 20 texts in the last few days with your new phone number :crazy:

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to everyone.

And heres to PD, its been an absolute pleasure posting on your forum amigo and I wish it continued success for the future :drinks:

Merry xmas and a happy healthy & prosperous new year to all.

As I have said several times in print already, this is a wonderful forum, and it's largely due to the way it's run and organised by you PD. Very well done. Lots of good friends and friendships hereabouts.

Hope to see you soon at GOTC etc.

It's a delightful chilly winter morning here in tropical Saigon.

I'm off to a bar about 200m from my house for a xmas dinner.

Full roast turkey lunch with xmas pud followed by a cheeseboard.

In local currency 15 bucks equivalent. Drinks extra.

Basically the price of a barfine or short term room. Pretty good deal.

Run by an English mate of mine & his VNese girlfriend (they're all straight today - boo hoo).

Never mind, had a nice time with a local femboy last evening to make up for it.

Been doing the family holiday circuit the last few days, always good to see them & always glad to leave...

I hope all the guys here had a rewarding holidays as well, however you chose to spend it.

Thanks PD for working on this forum to make it the best lb one I know of, hope your next year exceeds your goals.

And to all I wish a great year ahead, or perhaps that should read: I wish a year of great head in 2012.

Anyway I hope it's better than 2011 was, & have a terrific GOTC guys, I can't make it this time around but I hope to get somewhere interesting later in the year.

:drinks:

That's not a bad idea sam... all we need is someone there with skype on their mobile phone & DT & BB to give a play by play, & Lefty & Lung for color commentary & we may have an evening's entertainment!

OTOH the thought of voluntarily going further north to frigid Montreal in February is something that no one with a pulse would consider unless he had a sleet fetish. :crazy:

Stay frosty my friend. :cold:

Here's a belated Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to everyone!!!..

And that's especially to Pdogg for giving me a new home to go to when no one else wanted me.

And to anyone I may have upset over the past year I'd sincerley like to say sorry (honestly), especially my little fluffy bunny rabbit Sam.

Anyway, here's one of my Christmas scratchings that I was meaning to post... But as usual I always I cum too late!.. or maybe she cum too late.. Fuck I'm confused again?

post-224-072941600 1325484742.jpg

• Upvote 3