Snap shot: Where are you right now?

bumblebee

Having breakfast on my deck here in northeast Florida, USA; 09:40 am.

The photo I just snapped really doesn't do the place justice, behind this grove of trees is the intercoastal waterway with a nice private dock and excellent fishing, which I do every day @ 4pm or so while watching the sun set. 3 miles to the east by car or bicycle is a 15-mile stretch of uncrowded white-sand beaches.

Could be worse, I could still be in the northeast  :biggrin:

post-107-0-69902000-1415889702_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1
Guest JustSumGai

no snap, it's dark but imagine a 20 yr old RUSTED OUT water heater (140) laying on it's side near my back porch, while a new one ($300) is roaring away trying to keep water hot on this shocking early winter temp (they say 28f low tonight...it's 32 @ 3am). Tomorrow I level the tub and start putting in insulation in the bathroom in phase 2 of the new bathroom. 

Din't realize you were a "neighbor" JD. I've got a bud in Melbourne, I'm in Mobile. Don't get over that way much tho. Nice part of FL.

Guest JustSumGai

12.49 Friendship supermarket Pattaya Tai and it's getting damn hot as usual.

love that place, they got some GOOD pipe tobacco there. Smelled some good stuff and seen a guy with a pipe and asked and he pointed the place out. I was just hanging out as my LB wife and her friends were goin thru all of that damn big market nearby.

Is this anywhere near the rather infamous habitat of the "Bush Bunnies" I have read about on the interweb??  Is that particular species just an urban myth??

The myth is true Arch, the said bush bunnies were about 100 metres behind me as I took the photo.  There were about 4 of them there yesterday and another mixed group further back towards Pattaya.

post-0-0-58108400-1416112954_thumb.jpg

Are the bush bunnies a mix of both GGs and LBs , and do they do full service or just bjs, not that a happily married man like yourself would know from experience BB, but what might you have "heard "from others, and just curious how far a walk is that from dolphin roundabout, (at regular man walking pace not BB hyper pace) ?

• Upvote 1

Are the bush bunnies a mix of both GGs and LBs , and do they do full service or just bjs, not that a happily married man like yourself would know from experience BB, but what might you have "heard "from others, and just curious how far a walk is that from dolphin roundabout, (at regular man walking pace not BB hyper pace) ?

There seems to be a mix indeed.  For a mere mortal lol I reckon it's about a 15 min walk.  I have seen sneaky hand jobs going down and heard of blow jobs also, not sure about full on sex but I am sure there is a short time bush somewhere. :biggrin:   Contrary to popular myth they no longer live there and instead clock off about 5.15 pm and can be seen heading home. wherever that may be.

1.43 am, just back from a good night in Jomtien/Rompho.