Happy Birthday Deepthroat

SiamSam

And undoubtedly he will be.

I spent about 3 hours with him yesterday afternoon (approx 2 to 5pm) and within that short, short span he had 3 blow jobs (no lie) to my one!!! Quite spectacular for an old grumpy 52 year old. Goodness knows what he did for the rest of the day but Montana must grow horse hay that is worth the rest of us having it in the morning with milk and berries.  :biggrin:

Thanks all, you made my day.

Rose made my night though, which is a completely different thing.

Rx, That would put me at about 22, as that is my best guess of Rose's real age.

Sam, I'm blushing. Guys, he's telling the truth, but he left out one important fact - I only actually finished one of those three acts, the 3rd one.

At this age, I can have foreplay all night long, but when I'm done - the show is over, the tent stakes and big top are packed away, and the circus leaves town for quite a few hours.

Although with Rose, that was not the case. She gets under my skin and makes me feel and behave like a 22-year-old again.

But that's just Rose, she's the exception to the rule.

Wishing the haphaphappiest birthday since Bing Crosby danced with Danny fucking Kaye. 

Here is a little song I would like to dedicate to you in honor of your special day.  You are an Aquarius so that means you have more fine qualities than most other zodiac signs. Especially them danged  Virgos and Tauruses, steer clear of them. 

http://vimeo.com/36050070

Happy Birthday to Deepthroat!!!

He turns 52 today. We're having a little dinner party for him tonight at the Pattaya Beer Garden. Gonna buy him a special hotdog. Over here they call it Nancy. 

If he can handle Nancy's hotdog up his poop chute, he'll never again be anal retentive that is for sure. I can think of a few fellows around here it would be good to turn her loose on.  :biggrin: