Happy Birthday Deepthroat

SiamSam

We sorely miss you Brother Lefty.

Thanks. I miss you too, and Sam, and PDogg, and BigTel, and Anthony, and Foggy, and BB, and the list goes on and on. I don't want to name too many for fear I miss someone. Willy and Hefe too, Gotta include those boys. Oh yes, wacky Paccie too, some red wine and lambs brains, Nothing beats an evening of fine Indian cuisine in the company of the Australian gentleman known to us fellas as Pacman

Happy belated birthday DT... And happy birthay to Sam on the 5th also... I'm still beavering away to try to get down there some time near the end of your trip!

Sam is Feb 5? Another Aquarius. How come I am  not surprised that he is a member of the elite group of folks born under the sign of Aquarius? Well Happy Birthday in a few then Sam!!!  :air_kiss:

Much thanks Mr. Lefty. Lung's birthday is February 05th also. So lets extend a warm birthday wish to him. Happy Birthday Lung!

Lunger strikes me as an intelligent well read man of letters, so it's no surprise he is also Aquarius. 

Happy Birthday Lunger buddy!!!