Merry Xmas and Thanks Guys

bumblebee

Well it's that time of the year again, boy doesn't it come around quicker as we get older. Personally it's been a very enjoyable one for me. I started off the year in Phnom Penh, then a month in Patts and Hua Hin, home for eight months and now back here since late October and all ready to spend the festivities in party town with some of my good ladyboy lovin' friends.

To all those I have meet over the year, both new friends and old, it was a pleasure guys, never a bad moment with our sorts. The forum has been building steadily over the past 12 months and while still small we have a great core of regular and occasional posters who have made this forum a relaxing, entertaining and informative place to visit we hope, we thank you all for making it possible.

And so it is we face into a new year in the coming fortnight. We will start a promotional section in the next 24 hours or so for various sites, so plenty of eye candy for those who wish to view it.

Anyway guys enough of my ramblings, let me wish you all a great festive season and many many thanks for making this forum the cosy little venue on the internet it is.

Merry Xmas all. :drinks::santa:

And the same to you brother bb.

The forum is certainly an entertaining relaxing and informative place, and you & pdogg/Larry are to be thanked for being the drivers behind that.

EDIT: merry xmas to both believers & non-believers, and happy nooooo year to all from Ho Ho Ho chi minh.

Merry Xmas too all the good people on here .

And a special big Merry Xmas to brothers Piggdog and Bumblebee for all the tedious stuff behind the scenes that keeps everything running smoothly .

Here's to 2013 :drinks:

And here is a pretty big Xmas tree in Bangkok surrounded by cones so that it doesn't fall on anyone ho ho ho ..

post-104-0-39309400-1356345976_thumb.jpg