Ramblings & Replies

Ole Pdoggg ended up with an older woman last night.
She looked pretty good for a 53-year-old. In
fact she wasn't too bad at all, and I found
myself think that she probably had a really
hot daughter.

We drank a bit (well, more than a bit) we had
a snuggle, and she asked me if I had ever
had a "Sportsman's Double?".

"What's that?" I asked

"It's a mother and daughter threesome," She said

"Oh!" I said as my mind began to embrace the idea.

"No, I haven't." And I wondered what this daughter
of hers might look like.

We drank a bit more, then she says with
a wink that tonight was "My lucky night."

I went back to her place.
We walked in, she turned on the hall light
and shouted upstairs:

"MOM! You still awake?!"

• Haha 6
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like the newly released felon pharma-bro Martin Shkreli found his new call while incarcerated.

MEET ‘PATRICK’: THE ROBOTIC PROCTOLOGY-SIMULATION ASS

This week Medical Daily reported on “Patrick,” a “simulated patient that talks to medical students while offering real-time feedback about the virtual prostate exam he’s receiving.”
https://dangerousminds.net/comments/meet_patrick_the_robotic_proctology_simulation_ass?fbclid=IwAR3mIOs0wBvpxKSKpqkjhpWPNLCps9lok-wyj1aAH1xLHvH6ePrQga51OpQ&fs=e&s=cl

11FDBDC1-4510-4ECF-847F-7A2FBA42C4FC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/29/2022 at 10:25 AM, lance2546 said:

Yesterday I had a short time with a pinay ladyboy, I've known her for years and she really delivers. She is the youngest of eight; seven girls and her, the ladyboy. I asked if I could marry her and one of her younger sisters.

LB "No!"

Me "Why?"

LB "I get jealous!" 

There's a lesson to be learned there. 

All those handme downs and him having a willie. Confused,I'm thinking.

:blink:

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Reality TV star Stephen Bear has been handed a 21 month prison sentence for sharing a video of him having sex with former girlfriend Georgia Harrison.

The crime happened back in 2020 when Bear – who previously appeared on a string of TV shows, including Shipwrecked, Ex on the Beach and Celebrity Big Brother – posted CCTV footage of himself and Harrison having sex on OnlyFans. The clip had been caught on the CCTV unit in his garden.

At a trial last year, prosecutor Jacqueline Carey KC said Harrison – who did not know she and Bear were being filmed at the time – had told him to "never" send the footage to anyone. Carey revealed that Harrison had "made it plain how upset she would be if he did."

Despite this, Harrison claimed she saw Bear send the footage to someone on WhatsApp and later became aware of it circulating online. Carey said that Bear had uploaded the footage "either himself or had it uploaded to OnlyFans" and had therefore "profited financially" from sharing the clip.

During the trial, Bear denied voyeurism and two counts of disclosing private, sexual photographs and films, telling jurors he deleted the video in August 2020 and had not sent it to others. The jury went on to deliberate for more than eight hours, before returning with a unanimous verdict in favour of Harrison.

Arriving at Chelmsford Crown Court today, just three months on from the jury's verdict, Bear claimed that he hadn't received a "a fair trial" and made peace signs to reporters and photographers. Inside the courtroom, Judge Christopher Morgan spoke about the "extensive humiliation and embarrassment" that Harrison had suffered as he sentenced Bear to 21 months in prison.

The judge said Harrison had "spoken with dignity and courage" throughout the proceedings and hoped that the sentence would "bring some closure on these matters."

In a statement of her own – released through the police – Harrison said: "[The] last two years have been absolute hell and this verdict will allow me to start to put the pain I have suffered in the past and start embracing the future."

BOOM!

If you grew up watching Comedy Central from roughly 2000 onward, there’s a certain kind of nostalgia that can be hard to find a substitute for in the modern era: The feeling of watching former Daily Show host Jon Stewart—now The Problem With Jon Stewart host Jon Stewart—absolutely, calmly demolish someone in the midst of a “polite” debate. Stewart is a complicated guy, with complicated issues surrounding some of his positions. But there are few people on television better than he is at taking facts, rolling them up like a newspaper, and just slapping seven kinds of hell out of an opponent without ever raising his voice.

---

Dahm insists any such checks would infringe on a person’s Second Amendment right to bear arms, to which Stewart shoots back: “Is voting a right?” and asks Dahm to detail what a person has to do to legally vote. “So you have to register to vote,” Stewart says. “Is that an infringement?”

Stewart also points out Dahm supports banning drag performers from reading to children.

“Are you infringing on that performer’s free speech?” Stewart asks.

“They can continue to exercise their free speech,” Dahm says. “Just not in front of a child.”

“Why?”

“Because the government does have a responsibility to protect —”

Stewart touches his ear, as if to say gotcha. “I’m sorry?”

“The government does have a responsibility, in certain instances, to protect children.”

“What’s the leading cause of death amongst children in this country?” Stewart asks. “I’m going to give you a hint: It’s not drag show readings.”

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey y’all been off for a while I hope everything’s going okay miss ya bunch. My life was turned upside down in June by my wife who left for a guy on the internet. I took it hard and tried to do the unthinkable to myself luckily friends and family stepped in. While I was in the hospital she and her boyfriend destroyed my apartment and took everything they could including my computer. I was forced to leave Alaska and move in with my sister in Arizona now living in a room. I lost all my photos and videos of my trips. I found my login and now using my phone as my new place has no internet or computer. Happy to see y’all enjoying my thread on ladyboys in boots. 

• Upvote 2
10 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

OMG !

Why go away with your PC ? Did she suspect something ?

Lol not sure what she suspected as I never left our apartment without her as I am disabled. No she was out to hunt me and leave me with nothing. She even took my cat. And the following month when my disability check deposited she took half of it before I could do anything about it. She did tell me she hated Alaska even though she was native Alaskan but my check could never get us out of Alaska so she found some one else that could. Now she’s living in Atlanta Georgia. 

• Upvote 2