Ramblings & Replies

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Look at his face and Name That Crime!

flash2.jpg

flash.png

MASON - A dog seized from a Michigan State University health physicist who police believe penetrated the animal with both his hand and penis has been adopted into "a loving home," said Ingham County Animal Control Director John Dinon.

The seven-year-old male basset hound was seized from its owner, Joseph Hattey, 51, of Holt, on March 8, Dinon said, as part of an ongoing investigation by Ingham County Animal Control in conjunction with the Ingham County Sheriff’s Office.

Hattey was arrested and arraigned Monday on two counts of sodomy for committing a crime against nature (bestiality).  He would face up to 15 years in prison if convicted. A preliminary hearing, which will determine if there's enough evidence for Hattey to stand trial, has been set for June 21.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

What a knob

Restaurant Guest Slaps Ladyboy Waitress Who Told Him Not To Smoke 

CCTV footage shows the moment an angry restaurant guest slapped a waitress after she told him not to smoke inside the building. Businessman Surasi Haengsrisuwan wanted to light up while he was tucking into food at the Krungsri River Hotel in Nakhon Ratchasima province, Thailand. But the waitress Panita Kochprapa, 25, told him that smoking inside the hotel’s restaurant was forbidden. The pair began arguing before Surasi delivered a deft blow to the face of Panita, who was born a man. The transsexual later filed a police report but after mediation she agreed to drop charges in return for 40,000 Thai baht (1,200usd) in compensation.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=usznJ_1543234031

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

MacKenzie Bezos might be the luckiest woman in the world.

She is getting an amicable divorce and will get perhaps her biggest payday ever, billions upon billions of dollars.

Gets the money without having to suck his cock anymore. Or maybe she gave up on that long ago.

Will we will be seeing Jeff on Soi Cowboy?

bez1.jpegbez2.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

You guys won't understand this , but this guy ran a meth lab in Rayong, cops came around knocking in 2010.

Was sentenced to death, over turned to life. Then reduced to 36 years.

He spent 8 years in Bambat Phiset, Klong Prem ,  Bang Kwang  Bangkok after Thailand agreed to let him do the rest of the time in Sweden. Came to Sweden yesterday in handcuffs.

Hes lucky. Got 18 more years to serve here, which means he'll be out in 12.   Prisons here are like budget hotels. Free food, own cell, gym, internet , television and other necessaries.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/9m7E0M/har-landar-dodsdomde-kim-eriksson-sirawan-i-sverige

bfc61ebb-eadf-47f1-b2ee-cb7c4d3fa331.jpeg

fd864d70-b9d7-4db7-8529-5e12c7520758.jpeg

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2019 at 12:11 PM, Pdoggg said:

Fringe presidential candidate Andrew Yang has introduced an issue heretofore not.debated in presidential politics, circumcision. 

He's against it.

Me too! So grateful I did not have my penis mutilated at birth. 

I also prefer uncut ladyboys. 

11 hours ago, strocube said:

Me too! So grateful I did not have my penis mutilated at birth.

I'm circumcised and never really given it much thought. Now that I have given it some thought I find the thought mostly wasted.

11 hours ago, strocube said:

I also prefer uncut ladyboys.

If you are in Thailand you won't often find a circumcised LB. Much more common in the Philippines. But phimosis is a big turn off for me. And I see some Thai LBs with phimosis that functionally, I think, would be better off clipped.

• 2 weeks later...

Brunei anyone?

Brunei invokes laws allowing stoning for gay sex, adultery

Celebrities including George Clooney, Elton John and Ellen DeGeneres have voiced opposition to the new laws, and have rallied a boycott of nine hotels in the U.S. and Europe with ties to Hassanal, who is still sultan.

"Are we really going to help fund the murder of innocent citizens?" Clooney wrote Thursday on Deadline Hollywood.

Clooney said that while you can't shame "murderous regimes," you can shame "the banks, the financiers and the institutions that do business with them."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brunei-invokes-laws-allow-stoning-gay-sex-adultery-074919015.html

• Like 1
2 hours ago, seven said:

Brunei anyone?

Brunei invokes laws allowing stoning for gay sex, adultery

Celebrities including George Clooney, Elton John and Ellen DeGeneres have voiced opposition to the new laws, and have rallied a boycott of nine hotels in the U.S. and Europe with ties to Hassanal, who is still sultan.

"Are we really going to help fund the murder of innocent citizens?" Clooney wrote Thursday on Deadline Hollywood.

Clooney said that while you can't shame "murderous regimes," you can shame "the banks, the financiers and the institutions that do business with them."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brunei-invokes-laws-allow-stoning-gay-sex-adultery-074919015.html

Along with Iran, Saudi Arabia  Yemen, Nigeria, Sudan e Somalia.........soon in Europe also if we do not stop immigration from muslin countries...they are sub-human..barbarians in the Roman meaning..

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...