Ramblings & Replies

Guilty as accused Willie. There was a constant stream of Spanish au pairs in my home town when I was younger and my mates and I had some fun with them. Nowadays I teach them only. :flirt2:

The Latin look has always been one of my favourites, as I have said elsewhere, but for the twist of fate that brought me to Los, I'd probably still be chasing those tanned lovelies in some Spanish speaking country no doubt.

On the subject, besides Asians what look does it for you most guys?

Same as myself BB - the Latin look has always been my number 1 for gg's by a long way (the mullato look is also fantastic). Had been taking Spanish classes for over a year at home and did salsa for 9 months (still fairly useless but can at least make a stab at it) so as to ready myself for Central and South America.

Liked it so much on hols i took a whole year off to go travelling there in 2008. Had a ball down there. I had dabbled a bit in lb's before that but down there my fuse certainly took off. I know BB you would love it down that part of the world, the colonial spanish cities, the landscapes, and you can have the crack and a joke with the locals imo easier there than anywhere else i have been.

In terms of other looks... i am getting a bit into the central Asian look... i have some students from Kyrgyztan... they have a lovely semi-oriental look. :yes:

I was into black chicks for years, up to just a couple of years ago in fact. But with every visit to SE Asia the cravings have faded. Even 3 or 4 years ago if i had seen any of those ones on Walking St I would have been all over them, nowadays I hardly give them a second look. Wonder what I'll be into next. Sunee becomes more appealing with each visit come to think about it. :winking0023:

Some of the hottest females and lbs I've ever seen have been black and Pinay mixes.

Have you ever noticed how when a black celebrity or athlete gets married, while they may marry a black woman, they seem to seldom if ever marry one who is darker skinned than they are? Usually they marry black/white mixes or what is referred to as high yellow. I like black women and shemales of all shades personally and most of the ones I've been close to were closer in color to say, Serena Williams than say, Halle Berry.

Yes,thats what I meant by mutating.......20 yrs ago ,if you had told me I'd get into LBs I 'd have thought you crazy.And now,black girls are looking increasingly hot,whereas years ago,I wouldn't have looked at a black girl.Sunee plaza?.....not yet,its situated a little further down the slippery slope than I want to venture.....

I've had ladyboys in the back of my mind since the 1970s. Being in the USAF, many guys who transferred back stateside had come from a base in Thailand. Nearly all had a similar story to tell about a "friend" who accidentally picked up a "katoey" in a bar, only to find out later in the evening that the girl was packing something extra. The friend in every story was always repulsed or horrified and fled in terror. Most of the listeners in the group chuckled or guffawed. I just quietly listened and thought to myself, hmmm, cute girls but they have a penis too. That could be interesting. So, it was always something I was going to explore since then, just kept on the back burner, until I became acquainted online with JaiDee, and he made it surprisingly simple for me to take the step.

Wonder what I'll be into next. Sunee becomes more appealing with each visit come to think about it. :winking0023:

Sunee plaza?.....not yet,its situated a little further down the slippery slope than I want to venture.....

Ah Sunee Plaza, my home away from home.

Cumon in lads, the slippery slope, like good swimming water, is fine.

No splinters in ya bum or nuthun. :biggrin:

I've had ladyboys in the back of my mind since the 1970s.

Same here... & I've been with them one way or another since the mid 80s. In fact I kind of pride myself in being able to spot one in my city from a half block away or notice them walking around without being read by others.... you all know the little clues we are pretty hip to now.

Which brings me no pride in confessing on this evening's commute home after work, a very slim & tall attractive woman entered the subway car & stood opposite me about 5-6 foot away. I was struck by her height, about 6 foot, usually a tell so my antennae went up right away, but I saw her face & her modest tits peeking out from her loosely buttoned jumpsuit, all black - very Emma Peel, & I realized she was a gg. Long curly dark red hair, attractive but not showy, slender..... probably late 20's. Very nice.

She was standing on the train & then she grabbed the support pole. I immediately flashed on the Seinfeld episode "Man Hands". She had man hands! I took a real good look again, & realized I my tg radar failed me. Very subtle clues appeared, if she was 4-6 inches shorter she wouldn't even be noticed... except for those hands.

I don't know about you, but a Emma Peel transwoman sure pushes a lot of buttons for this guy.

post-230-0-12255600-1342145990_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

I saw her face & her modest tits peeking out from her loosely buttoned jumpsuit, all black - very Emma Peel, & I realized she was a gg... I don't know about you, but a Emma Peel transwoman sure pushes a lot of buttons for this guy.

What an odd synchronicity. Before tromping over here to the internet machine, I'd just got up out of the recliner having watched "On Her Majesties Secret Service" for the first time since I was a boy and saw it on first release in the theaters. I was struck by how gorgeous Diana Rigg was, as she didn't make that big an impression on me as an 8 year old and I was never an Avengers fan.

I was 13, she was perfect!

I fell deeply in love with her when I was little more than an infant Hefe... And I'm still utterly infatuated now! I so totally loved the Avengers, it was the ultimate 'high kitch' show of its day & I still find watching the old 60's episodes on Youtube thoughly entertaining, (so long as I'm that sort of mood, of course).

Anyway, here's just a small selection from my Dianna Rigg collection...

post-224-0-00792300-1342252201_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-03262200-1342252220_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-10708100-1342252230_thumb.jpgpost-224-0-44258900-1342252244_thumb.jpgpost-224-0-13107800-1342252258_thumb.jpgpost-224-0-76311600-1342252278_thumb.jpgpost-224-0-57602900-1342252290_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-69159200-1342252324_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-31107400-1342252305_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-89295200-1342252361_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-81666200-1342252342_thumb.jpg

Talking of the Avengers or the New Avengers as it became in the 70s. I guess a few of you chiseled out one or 2 for Purdey back in the day. :biggrin:

I just have mate!

I've got a Purdey collection too!

:hi::character00292:

Had my first root canal filling today for the sweet price of 540 euros. Bargain!

Also started take Omeprazole, which is something i should´ve discovered years ago. After only a few days, heartburn and stomach acid is gone.

Who says getting old sucks. I love it! (Not).

Had my first root canal filling today for the sweet price of 540 euros. Bargain!

Also started take Omeprazole, which is something i should´ve discovered years ago. After only a few days, heartburn and stomach acid is gone.

Who says getting old sucks. I love it! (Not).

Omeprazole ,a wonder drug.I was crippled with stomach acid before the doc gave me that stuff,spending £££'s on Manuka honey as well.

I never get my teeth done in the uk,way too expensive.I wait until I get to Los,better dentists and sooo cheap!

Omeprazole ,a wonder drug.I was crippled with stomach acid before the doc gave me that stuff,spending £££'s on Manuka honey as well.

I never get my teeth done in the uk,way too expensive.I wait until I get to Los,better dentists and sooo cheap!

Same here, usually wait till my last or second last day in Los to get my hair cut and teeth cleaned. Less that 1000 B in total, that would hardly cover the haircut back home.

You might be getting old but your still looking good Seven :biggrin:

You pakwan you, Tel :biggrin: . You're the hansum man around here!!

Willie, i lost a filling when in Los, went to a dentist on Pattaya Klang, got a new one for 1200 baht. Great i thought.

Came home and after a few weeks i got the worst toothache i´ve ever had. Went to a dentist, did X ray and all. Inflammation in the pulp!! This little detail the MickeyMouse dentist on Pattaya Klang missed. I´m sure there are good dentists in Los, but i happened to pick a lousy one.1200 baht will only get you so far. No Xray included.

Took my teerak to pull out a wisdom few weeks later at another dentist, and she haven't had any problems so far.

4000 baht. I have no idea what that would cost in europe, but i´d say a lot more..

You pakwan you, Tel :biggrin: . You're the hansum man around here!!

Willie, i lost a filling when in Los, went to a dentist on Pattaya Klang, got a new one for 1200 baht. Great i thought.

Came home and after a few weeks i got the worst toothache i´ve ever had. Went to a dentist, did X ray and all. Inflammation in the pulp!! This little detail the MickeyMouse dentist on Pattaya Klang missed. I´m sure there are good dentists in Los, but i happened to pick a lousy one.1200 baht will only get you so far. No Xray included.

Took my teerak to pull out a wisdom few weeks later at another dentist, and she haven't had any problems so far.

4000 baht. I have no idea what that would cost in europe, but i´d say a lot more..

I'd totally agree with that. His handsomeness is only exceeded by his kindness and intelligence. :love0029:

It wasn't that long ago you used to mutter the same sweet sentiments to me. I can still feel the exciting warmth of your spraying spittle on my ear. Ohhhh, memories.

I was only trying to get on your good side so perhaps you would set me up with that cute little GG you always had in tow. :party0021:

I love black women and shemales. Latinas too. Asians are still my favorites, Basically anything but Anglo Saxons, but i do not totally preclude them, just my parameters are more narrow as to whom among them I find attractive.

I agree with you Lefty, as Anglo Saxon women haven't given me a hard on in years! Fuckem' as women with color, are so much sexier my last GF was 1/2 Puerto Rican,1/2 Black with the most beautiful ASS! I'd ever felt, ate or fucked! She was also 4'10" and quite a pcket rocket! Myself being only 5'7 she made me feel tall! LOL!The only thing she lacked was a hard cock! and now I probably wouldn't give her the time of day,as I like LBs so much!but she was certainly a great GF and was 15 years my junior,and a stripper to boot!Oh, who the fuck am I kidding I'd still like to fuck that sweet ass! :biggrin:

White Women=NO!

Asian,Latin,Black women!=Hell Yes!!!!!!

Thanks for reading my post!

Iceberg :hi:

• Upvote 1

Speaking of women, recently revisited that famous Stickman post where he said it was the best post ever, from a guy who'd been around a long time, making all kinds of comments on Thai culture, particularly Thai women, as resurrected on another site:

http://www.stickmanb.../reader1803.htm

I mostly just skimmed through it, but the bit about Thai women stopping having sex when they get older has gotten stuck in my head. I wonder just how true it is. And if so, the implications. Certainly would change my take on massages...

Comments?