Ramblings & Replies

Don't think any of our American members would feel homesick in Dublin this weekend. Approx. 30,000 US citizens have flown in for the game between Navy and Notre Dame ...

And were greeted by this reportedly Englishman doing a Not-so-Irish jig. :happy0065:

[media=]

[/media]

Well guys we are 2 days into September, which means of course next month is October and Thailand for the first wave of party boys to arrive. Although my trip is still 8 weeks off, the fact that it's next month albeit the end has really got me in a great mood. I can only presume a few of you are feeling the buzz increase with each passing day now.

... I can only presume a few of you are feeling the buzz increase with each passing day now.

I was flipping over the calendar yesterday (Sunday) to change the month and it dawned on me that I get my next fix in three weeks. I literally exclaimed "holy shit! less than a month!" :party0011:

Then I remembered that while I had made my hotel reservations weeks ago, I hadn't gotten around to booking a flight yet. D'oh! Fortunately the rates hadn't gone up too much, and I remedied that in short order. But I'm glad my boss asked me to break up my holiday. Little more than three weeks after the above sojourn, I'll be turning right around again and heading back to Thailand.

Life is good. B)

• Upvote 1

Lol thanks for that Duke. I see,

1,982 Total Members

RoundShutiouh Newest Member

918 Most Online

The software seems to have a mind of its own with statistics.

I must be on the same wavelength as you BB. I see 1985 right now. A few days since you seen 1982.

Different stats if you look at the top of this page than if u look at the bottom of the Forum Homepage.

• Total Members: 2131
  • Online: 142
  • Total LadyBoy Profiles: 70

• 1,985 Total Members
  • mildredwi55 Newest Member
  • 918 Most Online

Think the 2131 number includes LBR members who never finished signing up for the Forum.

The 918 Most Online is obviously wrong but very low on the scrotum pole on our list of IT priorities.

Our most important project in the pipeline is recoding so that the website loads quickly for all users.

I am very happy that our forum has evolved into non-abusive, non-flaming, non-score settling environment without the need for heavy handed moderation. This is extremely important to me; far more important than the number of total members.

I am very happy that our forum has evolved into non-abusive, non-flaming, non-score settling environment without the need for heavy handed moderation. This is extremely important to me; far more important than the number of total members.

Exactly, Quality over Quantity :friends:

Our most important project in the pipeline is recoding so that the website loads quickly for all users.

Yea with the type of guys posting here the forum more or less polices itself, a fine mature lot we are lol. And for such a relatively small membership it is indeed a pretty vibrant place. When the recoding is finished and the sign in issues that some experience have been resolved we should be flying.