Ramblings & Replies

Well you're gonna faint when you lay eyes on me Mr. Ken. I look like an old Arthur Garfunkel. :biggrin:

Well, we all change as we grow old.

But I hope nobody ever tells Art that he changed over time from a farangbah to a SiamSam.

What would he make of that?

He might be so shocked it might even drive him back to friendship with Paul Simon.

[No offence meant Sam, for as you say, I haven't laid eyes on your hansum self yet.]

He reminds me of a young Arthur Garfunkel - and I told him so one drunken eve at Wan Cafe.

I never made that connection. Actually, looking at his handsomeness straight on, he looks like Matthew, but his profile reminds me of Michael Richards (Kramer on Seinfeld)

"Predictions:

Van Persie to Man U(done and dusted)

Modrich to Real Madrid " "

And Leeds to stay in the Championship!!

My predictions.

I will be Thailand 6th Nov - 3rd Dec

And during these hours I shall not have a Ladyboy in attendance or a chance for them to yak yak me for sure :nea:

6th or 7th Nov... 02-45am - 5am

Sun 11th...00-30am - 2-30am

Sun 18th...00-30am - 2-30am

20th or 21st..00-25am - 5am

Sat 24th... 20-00pm - Midnight

Thurs 29th.. 03-00am - 5am

Reason why you may ask?

Answer...Man United are playing :yahoo:

Just watched a program on ITV about The Food We Eat. Mainly it dealt with the bad diets many people eat these days because of lack of time and awareness of contents. I got blood tested last year and my cholesterol was a bit high, so i change my diet quite a bit. Cut down on sausages, burgers,chocolate, biscuits, full fat milk etc. and pay more attention to stuff when I buy it now in the supermarket. Do any of you guys bother with all that or do you just eat what you want?