Ramblings & Replies

HAHAHA-Thats what the barber always sez when he's nearly finished cutting your hair.....probably goes back to the days they used to sell condoms in the barber shops.....kinda priming you for the sale.....no plans here BB,the life of the single man eh?

Only another 6 weeks before the football season starts again,then all my weekend are taken care of......mind you between now and then we got the poxy olympic games.....as you can guess ,I couldn't give a monkeys about them........

anybody thrilled about them-or is it all hype?

Hopefully the Olympics see a rise in tourism here. Apparently some countries who have visas to enter the UK during the period can use them to enter Ireland also. A waiver to attract Far Eastern tourists in the main I believe while they are in the area.

No exciting Pride Parades this weekend to look forward to alas. :rolleye0012:

Oh come on Willie. The Olympics are the pride of a nation even though none of us can afford them. But none of us can afford countless other stupid and mindless national pride (save face) expenditures. At least the Olympics bring nations together to celebrate their best in things truly remarkable. Sure beats the hell out of the G20 meetings of government minds to discuss twiddle-dee and twiddle-dumb issues. Really difficult to get a hard-on over that kinda stuff.

Be proud, be happy, suck it up and relax. Lizzie ll had her celebration recently and we are all closet Queen Liz fanatics. Even you I am sure. :-) No harm with this kinda stuff.

I fucking LOVE the Olympics. My Dad made me and my sister watch them when we were kids, and I've loved them ever since. I still remember my Mom waking me up the morning that the Munich Massacre happened to break the news.

I wanted to go to Vancouver BC to attend some of the events last time but the madness at the border crossings and ridiculous prices made me realize it would be far more fun to watch at home.

Yup, I'll be glued to the TIVO for the entire event.

Good for you guys......I do watch a few of the events....but it all seems a corporate love fest to me....Joe Bloggs cant afford the tickets,but you can bet your balls all the great and the good will be sitting in the best seats....for free of course....then of course you've got the likes of Dwayne Chambers being allowed to run for GB after they banned him for taking drugs years ago......a feckin disgrace that is.......then we've got the guy with the fake legs,those plasticky booomerang shaped legs....how the feck is he allowed to take part? Its like a bad episode of monty pythons.....Ministry for Silly Games.......

The World cup?.....now that I get a hard on for....

• Upvote 1

It's dry in London at the moment, but the weather forecasters are saying it's going to stay rainy for the next couple of weeks. Something to do with the Jet Stream - I blame those Americans sending it over! :character00292:

It's a lot worse up North though. At least we haven't had much in the way of flooding down South, though there has been some in the Home Counties.

Anybody got any good plans for the weekend? Any news from PP Pdogg?

Went to a few bars last night, but since none of my friends are currently in town going out has limited appeal.

I don't have any news but in a different thread Ken is reporting that Rainbow is moving to Street 136 on August 1. He lists the new address but I'm not sure of the cross street.

Went to a few bars last night, but since none of my friends are currently in town going out has limited appeal.

I don't have any news but in a different thread Ken is reporting that Rainbow is moving to Street 136 on August 1. He lists the new address but I'm not sure of the cross street.

I always enjoyed the stroll over to the old place. Take in a fine meal in Dolce Vita and then the show at 10 pm in Rainbow, magic.

Saw a great South American band playing this afternoon. No matter how good a Morlam show is, there is just something special about Latin music If only we could combine Thai LBs getting down to Latin sounds, all would be perfect.

Again it was a reminder that if it wasn't for the LBs I'd probably be in South America right now or planning my next trip there. :character0051:

Saw a great South American band playing this afternoon. No matter how good a Morlam show is, there is just something special about Latin music If only we could combine Thai LBs getting down to Latin sounds, all would be perfect.

Again it was a reminder that if it wasn't for the LBs I'd probably be in South America right now or planning my next trip there. :character0051:

Tell me BB,did you ever dabble with those Latino lovelies in your pre LB days?.....it's ok,you can tell us,we won't condemn you..55

Tell me BB,did you ever dabble with those Latino lovelies in your pre LB days?.....it's ok,you can tell us,we won't condemn you..55

Guilty as accused Willie. There was a constant stream of Spanish au pairs in my home town when I was younger and my mates and I had some fun with them. Nowadays I teach them only. :flirt2:

The Latin look has always been one of my favourites, as I have said elsewhere, but for the twist of fate that brought me to Los, I'd probably still be chasing those tanned lovelies in some Spanish speaking country no doubt.

On the subject, besides Asians what look does it for you most guys?

Well ,all asian looking women of course....but just recently,Ive become very attracted to young(ish) black girls....there's an african girl,about 35 yrs old works the checkout at my local tesco...her name tag says Gifty.....she has a lovely accent and smile to go with it....decent tits and a glint in her eye...strange ,because Ive never fancied black girls really......I think sexuality mutates......OH God,I hope I don't start fancying old ,fat ugly white women!...mind you,theyre the only ones I don't have to pay!

Well ,all asian looking women of course....but just recently,Ive become very attracted to young(ish) black girls....there's an african girl,about 35 yrs old works the checkout at my local tesco...her name tag says Gifty.....she has a lovely accent and smile to go with it....decent tits and a glint in her eye...strange ,because Ive never fancied black girls really......I think sexuality mutates......OH God,I hope I don't start fancying old ,fat ugly white women!...mind you,theyre the only ones I don't have to pay!

I was into black chicks for years, up to just a couple of years ago in fact. But with every visit to SE Asia the cravings have faded. Even 3 or 4 years ago if i had seen any of those ones on Walking St I would have been all over them, nowadays I hardly give them a second look. Wonder what I'll be into next. Sunee becomes more appealing with each visit come to think about it. :winking0023:

I was into black chicks for years, up to just a couple of years ago in fact. But with every visit to SE Asia the cravings have faded. Even 3 or 4 years ago if i had seen any of those ones on Walking St I would have been all over them, nowadays I hardly give them a second look. Wonder what I'll be into next. Sunee becomes more appealing with each visit come to think about it. :winking0023:

Yes,thats what I meant by mutating.......20 yrs ago ,if you had told me I'd get into LBs I 'd have thought you crazy.And now,black girls are looking increasingly hot,whereas years ago,I wouldn't have looked at a black girl.Sunee plaza?.....not yet,its situated a little further down the slippery slope than I want to venture.....

Guilty as accused Willie. There was a constant stream of Spanish au pairs in my home town when I was younger and my mates and I had some fun with them. Nowadays I teach them only. :flirt2:

The Latin look has always been one of my favourites, as I have said elsewhere, but for the twist of fate that brought me to Los, I'd probably still be chasing those tanned lovelies in some Spanish speaking country no doubt.

On the subject, besides Asians what look does it for you most guys?

I love black women and shemales. Latinas too. Asians are still my favorites, Basically anything but Anglo Saxons, but i do not totally preclude them, just my parameters are more narrow as to whom among them I find attractive.

• Upvote 1