Ramblings & Replies

Now I'm confused. This is the silver medalist from todays women's weightlifting, Pimsiri Sirikaew, from Thailand. I was watching this live and this gal was the most butch you´d ever see. The japanese men gymnasts looked like the lads from Sunee. Very confusing.

Would you , BB? :biggrin:

post-342-0-29162500-1343685882_thumb.jpg

Now I'm confused. This is the silver medalist from todays women's weightlifting, Pimsiri Sirikaew, from Thailand. I was watching this live and this gal was the most butch you´d ever see.

Would you , BB? :biggrin:

Probably not when I am sober, but apparently her brother is a cracker. :winking0023: Nice bulge mind. :biggrin:

Well here in eastern US the weather is exactly the same as South East Asia now, humidity so thick you can almost slice it & wring the moisture out. Has been this way for quite some time a lot of the summer, all the heat but no ladyboys or beerbars to wander to. Very disappointing....

Hefe, throw some heat our way and stop hogging it lol. Cannot believe it's early August already and the summer hasn't even started yet. Nevermind, halcyon Siam sunny evenings are less than 3 months away.

Let's hope they're halycon sunny eves as the weather cools somewhat. Thus far this has been a pretty tough summer in the region. I of course can't speak for those living in Pattaya, but our weather here in Saigon comes from the same easterly Indian Ocean influences which sweep south of the subcontinent then up into the Gulf of Thailand. P naturally gets it straight off the ocean while SG being inland, has just that slight difference in temperature and humidity. But not much. The southern VNese peninsula is only some 60 or 70 km wide and dead flat, with SG about half way across. It so often feels here like we're at the beach (just out of sight of the sea). But this wet season has been hard and oppressive, good when it's raining but unlike last year's excellence, agonizingly humid when it aint. By November hopefully cooler.

Speaking of GG's.....any guesses to what the girls in the red rings see?

(not my pic - found on facebook)

My fantasy: that the ones on top are 18 and that the ones in the rings sees f'cking huge LOGS of precum-dribbling cocks....hmm....i'm thinking way too much in pictures.....

post-1997-0-10381800-1344164844_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

I haven't paid much attention to the space program in quite a long time but the attempted Mars landing happening in about 2 hours is a real potential thriller IMHO. There are a lot of moving parts that can go wrong, but the animation of what they are trying to do really got my attention today: entering Mars atmosphere @ 30,000 mph & then the module breaks out during descent & falls to the surface with a giant parachute, lands & begins transmitting pictures from the surface of the red planet while roaming from bar to bar, or something.... I'm pretty tired.

I'll have to check the trip reports here tomorrow to see what it turns up.

I haven't paid much attention to the space program in quite a long time but the attempted Mars landing happening in about 2 hours is a real potential thriller IMHO. There are a lot of moving parts that can go wrong, but the animation of what they are trying to do really got my attention today: entering Mars atmosphere @ 30,000 mph & then the module breaks out during descent & falls to the surface with a giant parachute, lands & begins transmitting pictures from the surface of the red planet while roaming from bar to bar, or something.... I'm pretty tired.

I'll have to check the trip reports here tomorrow to see what it turns up.

It looks like the landing was a success which is wonderful.

http://news.google.ie/news/more?pz=1&cf=all&ncl=dyruRuOeO_DpANMVMfSZsIh7KSopM&topic=h