Ramblings & Replies

Thanks Paccie, but I am still no further ahead. How many posts do I have to go back to figure it out?

This is the first pic i saw of V.Stiviano, mexican/black, alleged girlfriend of basketball team LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling. He told her to "not bring blacks to his games".

I found it fascinating that he doesn't want "blacks" to his(?) basketball games, a sport which would be nothing without the "blacks".

He was banned,  (to  where i have no idea)  for life after this little slip of the tongue.

PS. I'm well aware of the race-card and  political correctness today.

post-342-0-62210100-1399042334_thumb.jpg

LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling. He told her to "not bring blacks to his games".

I found it fascinating that he doesn't want "blacks" to his(?) basketball games, a sport which would be nothing without the "blacks".

Not only that,  but SHE herself is half-black!

And Half - Asian......by the way, for anyone not familiar with this story she is the one on the far right in that photo, I have no idea who the one in the middle is.

Stiviano now says she wants to be President,  good luck with that.

Not only that,  but SHE herself is half-black!

And Half - Asian......by the way, for anyone not familiar with this story she is the one on the far right in that photo, I have no idea who the one in the middle is.

Stiviano now says she wants to be President,  good luck with that.

Honestly, i thought the woman right next to Sterling was Stiviano when i first read the artichle, and she is hot, as well as the real Stiviano  imo.

As the guys on Seinfeld would say, she seems to be a bit of a two-face;  some photos of her look good and in some she looks completely skanky.  But no doubt her figure is hot, she is starved and slim in typical L.A. fashion.

3 more images I just dug up......in the top one she is hanging out with one of those evil {gulp} black guys, the 2nd one she looks absolutely average at best.....in the 3rd one she looks exactly like a ladyboy I used to date, which again confuses me because sometimes she looks really good and sometimes......ehhhh.    The 4th one is my LB friend who she looks like in that 3rd photo.

post-107-0-52842000-1399045702_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-77090800-1399045721_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-81342100-1399045793_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-36070000-1399045809_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

This from today's daily Beast:

Busted. A friend of V. Stiviano—the woman Donald Sterling was speaking to when he made racist comments—released the tapes to TMZ, according to Stiviano's lawyer. Apparently, the friend was entrusted with the recordings for "safekeeping" in case anything happened, but then leaked them to TMZ without permission. "She's a young girl thrown in the middle of this thing, unwillingly," her lawyer said, noting that Stiviano was working as Sterling's archivist and the pair never had an intimate relationship.

So tonight I find myself on the west cost of Canada and it is raining a wee bit. Enough that I've decided to stay in and prepare a simple dinner and not venture out. I notice I am low on wine.  Yikes.

As I prepare my dinner I realize there is no black pepper for my salad. Strike number two. No wine, no pepper. Hmmmm, I might have go out in the rain after all.

While cutting the onions for my anticipated, splendid bean salad I nearly slice off my the top of a finger. Bleeding like crazy I cannot find any Band-Aids.

So guess what? I am going out (with paper towels wrapped around my finger) on a miserable, rainy, Saturday night in pursuit of wine, black pepper, and Band-Ads. In order of importance maybe it should be Band-Aids, wine and pepper. For Catholics it would be Band-Aids, Pepper and wine. 

If this happened in LOS a 7-11 it would have satisfied all of my needs within 5 minutes. And I would have had someone to dress the wound, make the salad, and open the wine.

There you go. The difference between where we are and where we could be.

Happy Saturday to all.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just my opinion but that sounds like a bullshit story designed by her liars, er um, lawyers to protect this skank.  She is a major skank.  I have much more respect for a girl in a blow job bar than I would this low life.

Not that anyone cares but by taping these conversations in the state of California and releasing them she has committed a crime.  Evidently Sterling can go after her in a civil court for 3 times his damages.  Now this girl could be a brain surgeon but I highly doubt it.  I will go out on a limb and guess that any wealth she has is down to Sterling.

They are both despicable charecters.  The entire story is very sordid and disgusting.  The ironic thing is that the NBA probably enjoys the best race relations of all the sports leagues.

I will go out on a limb and guess that any wealth she has is down to Sterling.

I wish that racist MOFO would sue her ass and get back;

4 cars......2 Bentley's and a Ferrari and a Range Rover.

A  1.8 million dollar condo.

Plus whatever other gifts he gave this ho-bag.

Seeing her be a homeless beggar would be pure justice.