Ramblings & Replies

I wish that racist MOFO would sue her ass and get back;

4 cars......2 Bentley's and a Ferrari and a Range Rover.

A  1.8 million dollar condo.

Plus whatever other gifts he gave this ho-bag.

Seeing her be a homeless beggar would be pure justice.

Yeah, being a car enthusiast myself i noticed the cars  Sterling gave her , and the Ferrari isn't any old Ferarri , but  the  F12 Berlinetta.  This is Ferraris fastest streetcar ever.  Around 300k euros, roughly 500k USD.

He gave her all these cars, she didn't buy them herself, according to press.

Golddigga?

So in relation to your Amazon experience do you agree? "Openness is a psychological term referring to an appreciation for new experiences. People who are more open tend to have broad imaginations and value emotion, art and curiosity."

I would tend to agree with that and would add music and nature to that sentence as well.  I've always appreciated anyone who is willing to try magic mushrooms and see the openness they allow us to experience, it's like an entry to a whole new dimension above our own.

I'll tell you something Torurot; the 'Amazon experience' {Ayahuasca} is about 100 times stronger and more mind-opening than any magic mushroom I have ever tried;  and that stuff stays in your bloodstream, not sure how.  But many times after coming back from Peru the 2 times I went there I could 're-connect'  back to the Peruvian experience with the use of powerful mushrooms, so they all are inter-related somehow. And completely natural, no additives or chemicals needed.

Check this chart below, and look at what's harming people the LEAST;

post-107-0-91792200-1399386167_thumb.jpg

Similar to information prepared by the ex British Drug Czar” Professor David Nutt, the top British adviser on drugs, who was fired/sacked by HMG for suggesting that tobacco and alcohol was more addictive than heroin and that most drugs should be legal. Google him for lots of interesting stuff.

There's a fair bit of refer madness going on in NZ right now over synthetic cannabis, mostly politician posturing for the election later this year, hard on drugs & crime always gets the masses frothing regardless of the costs to society in general. Legalising most drugs would result in LESS harm overall. Search radionz.co.nz/national for lots of audio on the topic

fired/sacked by HMG for suggesting that tobacco and alcohol was more addictive than heroin and that most drugs should be legal.

Legalising most drugs would result in LESS harm overall. Search radionz.co.nz/national for lots of audio on the topic

I am 100% for either legalization or decriminalization of ALL drugs.  It's up to a person to decide what they want to put into their bodies and the "war on drugs" has been a massive failure so far.   I say decriminalize all drugs and try that for a few years, maybe a decade;  it certainly can't be any worse than what's been going on since the early 70's.

Tobacco kills hundreds of thousands per year.......Alcohol, same, and it breaks up families and causes fights and other related problems.  Weed never killed *anyone* and yet it's illegal and classified right up there with heroin and meth, while it's perfectly fine for a person to walk into a Family Mart or a 7/11 and buy 2 things which can kill them.  Not getting it.

I'd be SUPER pissed off with an image being used like that because the immediate impression is that SHE is a prostitute. Hopefully she wins a million $ settlement, but really I want to know what the book is like :-) "Thai Hookers 101 - What You MUST Know About SEX And Prostitutes Before Coming To Thailand,". Bet there is no mention of LB.

Mr "seven" may soon be finding a new home due to "visa problems", and good job too!

US gov't report: 'Climate disruption' has arrived, and time is running out

Libertarian think tank counters that boffins ignore 'the positives from climate change'

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/05/06/us_national_climate_assessment/

By Rik Myslewski, 6 May 2014

You can download any or all of the hefty, chart-and-data-stuffed National Climate Assessment, including the 140-page Highlights and a 20-page Overview, here

http://nca2014.globalchange.gov/downloads . ®

The US government has released its National Climate Assessment, confirming that climate change is a clear and present danger to the United States:

Climate change, once considered an issue for a distant future, has moved firmly into the present. Corn producers in Iowa, oyster growers in Washington State, and maple syrup producers in Vermont are all observing climate-related changes that are outside of recent experience. So, too, are coastal planners in Florida, water managers in the arid Southwest, city dwellers from Phoenix to New York, and Native Peoples on tribal lands from Louisiana to Alaska. This National Climate Assessment concludes that the evidence of human-induced climate change continues to strengthen and that impacts are increasing across the country.

[...]

Scientists who study climate change confirm that these observations are consistent with significant changes in Earth’s climatic trends. Long-term, independent records from weather stations, satellites, ocean buoys, tide gauges, and many other data sources all confirm that our nation, like the rest of the world, is warming. Precipitation patterns are changing, sea level is rising, the oceans are becoming more acidic, and the frequency and intensity of some extreme weather events are increasing. Many lines of independent evidence demonstrate that the rapid warming of the past half-century is due primarily to human activities.

The observed warming and other climatic changes are triggering wide-ranging impacts in every region of our country and throughout our economy.

Hopefully she wins a million $ settlement, but really I want to know what the book is like

Well, that's the kicker......this book won't make shit, maybe a few hundred bucks for the writer and another few hundred for the publisher, maybe a few grand max.  But her face is plastered on whatever copies ARE sold and she has the right to be angry. Lets hope she gets some justice.

Not to contaminate the "Three somewhat obscure movies, everyone should see" thread where conspiracy theories have just been mentioned

That must be the cue to post one of my favourite "conspiracy" theorists. Don't worry about the tiny details, it's the OVERALL theme that is important

www.paulcraigroberts.org

Gangster State America

Where Is America’s Democracy?

[url=http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/05/06/gangster-state-america-paul-craig-roberts-2/]http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/05/06/gangster-state-america-paul-craig-roberts-2/

Paul Craig Roberts May 6, 2014

More of them are here

www.globalresearch.ca/author/paul-craig-roberts

Here is a good photo of the adorable Audrey Hepburn, who would have turned 85 last week had she lived that long.

She fits in well on a Ladyboy forum because;

A} She was a fashion icon.

B} She was beautiful.

C} She kinda looks like a young Femboy.

D} All of the above.

post-107-0-57281800-1399544018_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I mentioned on a post here last year or so that had I been more self-aware when I was younger & she was the epitome of beauty for me that, with the gift of foresight, I probably could've seen what was coming for me.  Mia Farrow was another.    :huh:

When I was in my 20s for a while I dated a girl that resembled her a bit, with much lighter hair, who had no boobs at all, absolutely flat with only a larger areola (sp?) & this really excited me, it was somehow transgressive. I wasn't totally oblivious to the implications & I recall that was even more exciting in a certain way. I guess one could call it Ernest Hemingway syndrome since this was the type that he preferred as well.

Here is a good photo of the adorable Audrey Hepburn, who would have turned 85 last week had she lived that long.

B} She was beautiful.

D} All of the above.

I think she was a femboy. Look at those hands! 

B} She was beautiful.

D} All of the above.

Call me crazy but I think Anne Hathaway looks like her.  Met her in person once, AH, she has a natural beauty and was quite pleasant........

I think Anne Hathaway looks like her. 

I actually sat all the way through 'The Devil Wears Prada' once - hey, I was in the hospital and it was literally the ONLY thing on! - and she looked great in that.  I think she looks so-so with short hair,  but I love her white skin.

Now that she's won an Oscar she can be much more selective in her future roles, no more Catwoman bullshit.

post-107-0-70543300-1399620644_thumb.jpg

Pacman, your going to LOVE this site

www.washingtonsblog.com

The Secret Back Story to Russia and Ukraine that Americans Never Learned In School

Posted on May 9, 2014 by WashingtonsBlog

www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/05/cheney-largely-responsible-war-ukraine.html

If We Don’t Learn Our History … We May Very Well Blow Off Our Own Foot

post-4762-0-84188600-1399632290_thumb.jp