Jump to content

Thailand's TOP 10 Ladyboy Bars of 2019


Recommended Posts

Simultaneously with the 2019 Romscars awards, that other time-honored Pyongyang tradition "Thailand's TOP 10 Ladyboy Bars of the Year" was held on January 1, 2020 with the choices for 2019 being announced.  Regrettably, they were visible for only 30 minutes before the regime's hoover was switched on to deprive the ladyboy mongers of the world of such vital intelligence.  Fortunately here at The Romscars Club those choices can be shared freely and I can ask BMs what they think of them? and which other bars they would have acknowledged instead?  Here we go:

 

Thailand's TOP 10 Ladyboy Bars of 2019

 

#10 Sweethearts, Pattaya   (Ladyboywise nothing special, but get to watch legends Jimbo and Cindy)


#9   69 Bar, Pattaya   (same-same nothing special, but best place to watch the sexpats in their habitat)


#8   My Bar, Patong Phuket   (not quite the old C&D, but Patong needed an all-ladyboy bar)


#7   King’s Castle, Patpong 1-2 cross alley, BKK    (Best joint in TH for passable post-ops if that’s what you are into)


#6   Baby Boom, Pattaya   (still unique, but is it me…or the drill is getting old?)


#5   Cockatoo, Soi Cowboy   (staff quality and quantity vary, but on a good night it rocks!)


#4   Katoys R US, Pattaya   (Spoiled for choice of hot ladyboys spoiled by Walking Street prices)


#3   True Obsession, BKK   (too many jap$, but the fresh talent never ceases to amaze)


#2   Check Inn Bar, BKK    (great fun ladyboy bar with highest ladyboys per customer ratio and a handful of superstars)

 

And the #1 and Thailand’s Best Ladyboy Bar of 2019 is: 


TJ Music Lounge, Pattaya   (won in 2018, only got better in 2019; hi Lilly! hi Ninew! Love you both! )

 

That’s all folks!  Now please speak out your alternative choices for the rest of us to know better and for me to take a closer look at them for 2020...

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Rom said:

And the #1 and Thailand’s Best Ladyboy Bar of 2019 is: 


TJ Music Lounge, Pattaya   (won in 2018, only got better in 2019; hi Lilly! hi Ninew! Love you both! )

Forget Best Ladyboy Bar in Thailand, I think TJ's is the Best Bar in the World!  Just got back from there a few minutes ago.

If my personal favorites, I'd have Katty Bar on the list but it is really more my local than a destination that is going to wow people. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My 3 favs are, in no particular order, TJs, Katty Bar, and Why Not.  Have been to a few on the list.  Some float my boat others do not. Its horses for courses.  I like Katty as its smaller, more quiet and "intimate".  Other guys wont like that as they might like it loud with a lot of LBs plying their wares.

Its just a matter of taste.....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ha Ha !  If she does not know already , I am sooooooo gonna tell Little Mama Aem when I see her next week that the  Pyongyang Board DOES NOT ALLOW THE TOP 10 LIST WITH HER BAR #1 AND HER ROMSCAR FOR BAR OWNER OF THE YEAR and that THEY IMMEDIATELY REMOVED IT when I tried to post it there.   And then she will ask me "Who did that" ?  And then I will put on my saddest puppy face and say: "I don't know Little Mama ...  I think the bosses..."   and then she will ask me "Who bosses?"  and then I will put on an even saddest puppy face as I sip on the first on-the-house-Chang of the night and tell her the Pattaya farang names of each and every one of the 4 PY censors and physically describe them in my best broken English ("bald man glasses; sexy man dye hair; ugly man big hair not real; old man big glasses cannot see).   And then she will ask "Why they do bad like that to me?" ... and then I will take a dry swallow and hold back the tears from my eyes and say  "I not know Little Mama! ... maybe because farang Jimbo not win this year... I not sure ... best you ask bosses when they come back your bar..." ! 

Seriously: what were those 4 geniuses thinking when they denied the community the joy of seeing their best peer-recognized ?

@ bumblebee :  Did Little Mama Aem know (i) she also won the Romscar for Bar Owner of the Year 2019? and that she won it (ii) with the acknowledgment that she should have shared it last year with Jimbo?   Speaking of whom, she might also like to know (iii) Jimbo was not even nominated this year.   And did she know (iv) she was featured in the Romscars winners caricature that PY also forbade?   I drew her very tiny with her 2 pooches, so maybe no one noticed...

@ bumblebee 2 :  is her name's correct spelling "Em" or "Aem" ? 

Romscars2019littlemoma.jpg.580407ae630eafb471c17abd0febb98a.jpg

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Obsessions BKK

KRUs, Pattaya

Check In Bar, BKK

 

The most smoking talent in LOS. Every night, each one of those bars has 3 to 6 stunners without fail.

 

I add Fantasy Lounge, Pattaya as an honorable mention because it has dirty girls that are bad news.

And Casanovas because it's the original and deserves an honorable mention.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/6/2020 at 3:45 PM, The-Sith said:

Obsessions BKK

KRUs, Pattaya

Check In Bar, BKK

 

The most smoking talent in LOS. Every night, each one of those bars has 3 to 6 stunners without fail.

 

I add Fantasy Lounge, Pattaya as an honorable mention because it has dirty girls that are bad news.

And Casanovas because it's the original and deserves an honorable mention.

 

I add Fantasy Lounge, Pattaya as an honorable mention because it has dirty girls that are bad news.

Not all the girls I might add!

I would rate the bars this way. Only 3 that I would list. Others dont get a Guernsey.

TJ's

Katty Bar

69 Bar

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Woodie said:

I add Fantasy Lounge, Pattaya as an honorable mention because it has dirty girls that are bad news.

Not all the girls I might add!

I would rate the bars this way. Only 3 that I would list. Others dont get a Guernsey.

TJ's

Katty Bar

69 Bar

 

 

I've seen men go there and get raped and have their money stolen.

 

For example........... me. I got raped. 6 times in one night.

 

 

and LordJim, he had his money stolen.

 

That's why it's so good.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, The-Sith said:

I've seen men go there and get raped and have their money stolen.

 

For example........... me. I got raped. 6 times in one night.

 

 

and LordJim, he had his money stolen.

 

That's why it's so good.

So after you got raped the first time, you went back for more???? I take it that it was not the same girl each time?. They would have shot their bolt!.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

So after you got raped the first time, you went back for more???? I take it that it was not the same girl each time?. They would have shot their bolt!.

Yes same girl everytime..... in ONE night.....all the way to Morning. Insatiable and non stop loads. She just shoved my head down in the pillow and kept raping me. It was a total humiliation as I am usually dominant, and could barely penetrate her even once that evening.

The whole floor at the Pattaya Hilton must have heard my yelps for help...... but no one did a thing.

When we showered in the morning, I curled up into a ball and watched blood swirl down the drain along with my dignity.

You can read about it in one of my trip reports in PY site called "The Last Jaidee"

It was Sandy from Fantasy Lounge. What a foxy alien bad ass. Every man should get to experience being raped at least once in their lives. It puts things in perspective.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, The-Sith said:

Yes same girl everytime..... in ONE night.....all the way to Morning. Insatiable and non stop loads. She just shoved my head down in the pillow and kept raping me. It was a total humiliation as I am usually dominant, and could barely penetrate her even once that evening.

The whole floor at the Pattaya Hilton must have heard my yelps for help...... but no one did a thing.

When we showered in the morning, I curled up into a ball and watched blood swirl down the drain along with my dignity.

You can read about it in one of my trip reports in PY site called "The Last Jaidee"

It was Sandy from Fantasy Lounge. What a foxy alien bad ass. Every man should get to experience being raped at least once in their lives. It puts things in perspective.

 

oy vey....who would have thought THE-Sith would go from Lord Master of the Dark Side of the Force to passaround-party-bottom  !!! ???

Fantasy Lounge did not make it into the TOP10 in 2019, but had made it in 2018 together with Nidcha.  To me, there is no telling them apart as they are beacons of light upon stepping into soi Buakhao after emerging from the New Bar soi on my way to Baby Boom or soi Chayapoom.  Invariably, I get pulled into one of the 2...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

I wonder whether your rating has changed by now, few years and a pandemic later ... I've been to Thailand in April ... but KRU still closed. Sensations dramatic ... actually ladyboy scene in Pattaya currently very dissapointing. Although I learned about TJs too late !!

In Bangkok more lucky though. I didn't like Check In ... unpleasant atmosphere there and in Nana rarely any ladyboy around. But the new bar Cindy's Secrets (Alley of Soi 11) was a pleasure and Why Not bar (Soi 4) nailed it completely for me ... hahaha

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

actually ladyboy scene in Pattaya currently very dissapointing.

Interesting. I’ve heard it’s hog heaven unless you’re a barfly.

2 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Check In ... unpleasant atmosphere

I’ve heard this from a few guys now. Haven’t been to the ‘new’ location but they have some serious talent judging from pictures.

Cindys seems like ladyman graveyard. Many of the staff go back 10+ years.

Why not looks cool with great talent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Greetings @Dan Miller and welcome to the Romscars Club. 

This thread celebrates the Top 10 Ladyboy Bars of 2019 !  I repeat: 2019.    TJ Music Lounge won #1 by a mile since at the time it had a plentiful lineup of beautiful under-30 ladyboys led by the legendary "4 barfines a night Lily".  It also had spacious open air premises and a Romscars Hall of Famer on hand--Jimbo--staging the mini cabaret and posing for selfies.  Alas no more:  as of 2022, it offers fewer AND older ladyboys, cramped premises, and neither Lily nor Jimbo who moved on to $howing cock on onlyfans  (maybe not Jimbo...).

So to answer your question: YES!  "(my) rating has changed by now"

FYI:  In 2020 the winner was Sweethearts that showcased online the KRUs crew during the brunt of covid; and in 2021 the winner was Check In Bar that also kept a nice lineup and threw some great closed door parties.

I will anounce the 2022 winner around December, and I agree with you that Cindy's Secrets (everybody loves [and fucked] Cindy) and Why Not (new faces in the staff, I hear) are contenders. I hope to travel there this Summer and gather my rankings...

In December, I will also be giving out a Romscar for Newbie BM of the Year and you have got my attention.

Party on Dan Miller !

R

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi @Rom,

As I am planning to go back later this year, very much looking forward to your opinion already. It's a big added value for an awesome holiday to have some up-to-date insights! I hope some more people will react to this thread ... so we all can maximize our fun levels hahaha. Detailed info about specific ladyboys I prefer not to share on a forum, but open to discuss in private message.

Keep the party alive!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Rom said:

Greetings @Dan Miller and welcome to the Romscars Club. 

This thread celebrates the Top 10 Ladyboy Bars of 2019 !  I repeat: 2019.    TJ Music Lounge won #1 by a mile since at the time it had a plentiful lineup of beautiful under-30 ladyboys led by the legendary "4 barfines a night Lily".  It also had spacious open air premises and a Romscars Hall of Famer on hand--Jimbo--staging the mini cabaret and posing for selfies.  Alas no more:  as of 2022, it offers fewer AND older ladyboys, cramped premises, and neither Lily nor Jimbo who moved on to $howing cock on onlyfans  (maybe not Jimbo...).

So to answer your question: YES!  "(my) rating has changed by now"

FYI:  In 2020 the winner was Sweethearts that showcased online the KRUs crew during the brunt of covid; and in 2021 the winner was Check In Bar that also kept a nice lineup and threw some great closed door parties.

I will anounce the 2022 winner around December, and I agree with you that Cindy's Secrets (everybody loves [and fucked] Cindy) and Why Not (new faces in the staff, I hear) are contenders. I hope to travel there this Summer and gather my rankings...

In December, I will also be giving out a Romscar for Newbie BM of the Year and you have got my attention.

Party on Dan Miller !

R

 

I hadn't paid attention to details so far but I notice you celebrated Jimbo's bar one year after another. This makes me think that you had something to get in return from the old scoundrel. This is the problem with these prices. Most of the times, the community agrees, but in some cases ... 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/3/2022 at 2:47 AM, Pulci Gorgon said:

I hadn't paid attention to details so far but I notice you celebrated Jimbo's bar one year after another. This makes me think that you (Rom) had something to get in return from the old scoundrel. This is the problem with these prices. Most of the times, the community agrees, but in some cases ... 

You should put a smiley face when you write stuff like that.   Jimbo can't stand my guts.  Just go and read what he posted about me right here at LBR in the Sweethearts thread.  I could paste a link but you go look for it if you doubt my word.   At PY in Advanced Members where they thought I couldnt read, he once suggested I be banned (way before I was).  

I take my TOP 10 rankings seriously and pick the bars with the best ladyboy action PERIOD!   My feelings for the owners will not be a factor.  

For the record:  TJ Music Lounge in 2019 was NOT Jimbo's (he had a token minority position).  TJ was and is Little Momma M's.

                           Sweethearts in 2020 was NO LONGER Jimbo's.  It was jointly held by Youngone and his partner(s) who bought off Jimbo and Cindy and moved the KRUS crew there and in 2021 converted it to a GG bar.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I admit my comment was pretty aggressive, but this is the feeling I had. As a matter of fact, I didn't read Jimbo's possts and have no time to look for them now. I just believe you. I know how he used to pull the strings to focus the public hatred on BMs/AMs who don't have the character to be a puppet having experienced his hate. 

Please, forgive me if I have offended you. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/2/2022 at 4:50 AM, Dan Miller said:

I wonder whether your rating has changed by now, few years and a pandemic later ... I've been to Thailand in April ... but KRU still closed. Sensations dramatic ... actually ladyboy scene in Pattaya currently very dissapointing. Although I learned about TJs too late !!

In Bangkok more lucky though. I didn't like Check In ... unpleasant atmosphere there and in Nana rarely any ladyboy around. But the new bar Cindy's Secrets (Alley of Soi 11) was a pleasure and Why Not bar (Soi 4) nailed it completely for me ... hahaha

 

Well yes, Sensations the night I was there was forgettable. Contrast the style of Paeng with that of Herbert at Delirious. TJ's appears to be a shadow of it's former self.

In BKK, I dont know what CIB you went to, but it was/is spectacular!. I guess that it takes two to tango.

Cindy's was very quiet and the girls disinterested. Yes it was fairly early. Had some games of pool with one of the bar staff, talked to a couple of guys, then I was off.

Why Not Bar is a place worth going to.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Woodie said:

Well yes, Sensations the night I was there was forgettable. Contrast the style of Paeng with that of Herbert at Delirious. TJ's appears to be a shadow of it's former self.

Sensations has been forgettable for a few years Woodie. You are right about TJs too. However it is very early days after all the lockdowns and what have you, when are things going to get back to how they were? not for a while yet.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/2/2022 at 4:50 AM, Dan Miller said:

I wonder whether your rating has changed by now, few years and a pandemic later ... I've been to Thailand in April ... but KRU still closed. Sensations dramatic ... actually ladyboy scene in Pattaya currently very dissapointing. Although I learned about TJs too late !!

In Bangkok more lucky though. I didn't like Check In ... unpleasant atmosphere there and in Nana rarely any ladyboy around. But the new bar Cindy's Secrets (Alley of Soi 11) was a pleasure and Why Not bar (Soi 4) nailed it completely for me ... hahaha

 

Once again when talking about the Pattaya scene, no mention of Fantasy Bar. Probably the best selection in the town!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/7/2020 at 11:04 AM, Woodie said:

I add Fantasy Lounge, Pattaya as an honorable mention because it has dirty girls that are bad news.

Not all the girls I might add!

I would rate the bars this way. Only 3 that I would list. Others dont get a Guernsey.

TJ's

Katty Bar

69 Bar

 

 

all the girls I met at Fantasy are bad news.... and I like that.

 

my mate has his wallet picked when he brought one of the bigger cock residents of Fantasy over to his house. And for me....  i got raped by Sandy 7 times in one night. It was traumatic.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...