Would You Still Sleep With a Person Your Own Age?

Stroker

I often wonder does spending as much time in SE Asia as many of us do spoil us in regards to our choice of sleeping partners. If other words would you still sleep/ have sex with someone (let's keep it open) your own age or after SE Asia is there no going back and your partner would have to be under 30 ish? (those of you still married have the best of both worlds

Occasionally I see a MILF out that makes me think maybe, but since I'm pretty much sworn to only take ladyboys, I seriously doubt that I will bed someone near my own age.  Two of my favorite ladyboys who I look forward to spending the most time with are 34 and 37 years of age. I still have a decade plus on them.  

I do some volunteer work with kids on weekends in Australia.  I've done it for years.  There are always yummy mummies who come to see their kids compete.  A few years back I realised in Western societies I'm even to old for them.

In Thailand I've only met the parent's of a ladyboy once. Well both parents anyway.  Reality really sets in when you are older than them by 5 or 6 years.  I just wondered what they must be thinking.  No wonder they hope we are just a source of money.  They can't possibly be happy their son/daughter is in a romantic relationship with a farang twice her age.  I guess in some cases they are happy because they figure being transgendered, that the best they can do is find someone that takes care of them.  

• Upvote 2

Oh man . . . No fucking way. 56-year-old women are not in the least sexually attractive to me, in any way. In fact, I find them a huge sexual turn off. I guess that makes me a shallow, ageist, prick, but that's just the truth of it, for me.

And yes, in this country, I am considered way too old for any women I might find attractive. Oh,well.

I'll go to the LOS, or pay for the occasional pro here. No way I am even getting near any woman my age, yuck.

I have tired to find young femboys, but but that seems even less likely than finding a hot 30 something babe who wants to fuck me.

• Upvote 1

In all honesty, I think that there's something up with someone who can't connect mentally, emotionally & physically with someone of their own age.

If the connection's right, all that superficial stuff should go right out the window.

I remember, one night back in the late eighties, at my then fiancé's mum's party, stuffing one of the mother's friends... I was 27 & she was a very sexy, sparkly 60, but fuck was it good!... the cum came out like fuckin' Christmas pudding, it was all over the place!

• Upvote 4

Someone my own age...?very very doubtful...unless she was Christie Brinkley.....not happening....I boned a 50 year old a few months back a farang 50 yr old......dried up like an old prune....and whats more,she wanted me to pay for everything......not happening girly......young(er) asian pussy has spoilt me....Western women grossly over rated imho....

I'm a bit like that too, Ken

Lung and I were on a hill, overlooking a LB/GG watering hole. A few of the babes were long in the tooth but I was excited and exclaimed "Hey Lung, lets run down and fuck one." Lung's reply was "No Lance, lets walk down- and fuck them all."

Equal opportunity in action...

• Upvote 1

Astonishingly it did happen to me only this past summer with a petite, slim and tarted up blonde I met at a friend's garden party. As soon as we started talking and flirting I had an instant boner even though she was very quick to reveal her age, early fifties.

Anyway, a few days later we hit the town followed by a night back at Pentire Towers when the sex (for my part) was hugely enjoyable, thoughtfully she even slept wearing false eye lashes, make up and stockings however, the old strumpet soon gave me the Spainish archer because only a fortnight or so later I clocked her shopping with a guy at least ten years younger than her and me

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...