Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

1 hour ago, Sylvester said:

bumblebee in Emmy's Bar with the bell. :yahoo::bling:

Correctomundo!   

Nominated and seconded!

Forgeddabout the bell, he then whipped out his bellend and slapped it against the bar which inspired everyone else in the bar to whip it out and slap it against the bar. Everyone was in a slaphappy mood! Happy days are here again!    :drinks:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Correctomundo!   

Nominated and seconded!

Forgeddabout the bell, he then whipped out his bellend and slapped it against the bar which inspired everyone else in the bar to whip it out and slap it against the bar. Everyone was in a slaphappy mood! Happy days are here again!    :drinks:

Well @bumblebee must have been quite drunk if he rang the bell; either that or there was only two people in the bar when he rang it. :drinks::biggrin:

On 1/10/2023 at 7:56 AM, Pdoggg said:

For this one we'll play it like the board game Clue which I believe is known to our friends across the pond as Cluedo on which you are required to make 3 correct guesses. 

For example, Colonel Mustard in the Bedroom with the Candlestick.

1673296296228.jpg

Hint: This is an extremely rare occurrence.

In that photo there is Emmy, one male and I think Teya. Could be wrong on the last one though. Now who the male is I dont know. If Pdogg and BB were to show us their watches we might have a better clue.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Soju said:

Speaking of Nha Trang PG, I haven't been there in over 20 years. I recall you posted a thread about the place on a different (and very quiet) forum. Did you re-post it here on LBR?

Yes, my answer was like a private joke to remind of my adventures in Nha Trang. My TR was posted in a forum with a black background and I had also posted in the Canuk forum. This is probably where you read it. I deleted the TR in the Canuk forum before I stopped posting. I was angry at the admin who had become QAnon fan during the covid crisis in 2020. I can react negatively when people start posting fake information and try to make others believe using enforcement or some kind of violent argument. 

Thanks Heaven, I saved my TR in my personal website. No one wants to register there (it's like a forum but members can't post). Maybe I should copy + paste these TR in LBR (If I do so, I will try not to distube TRs in process). 

I also wrote a post about Nha Trang in my last TR at LBR

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Soju said:

Where were these blurry/dark photos taken. Pdoggg if you're right I'm telling yur lady. :biggrin:

The previous one I got right because I had been there a few days before you posted.  This one I don't know but my educated guess is a Soi 6 short time room.   :shok:

4 hours ago, soiboy said:

That looks like Pat, and I'm tempted to say that was her bar on soi 6 named Pat's?

I also thought it looks like Pat (or Pet) but I don't believe that she works/worked at Pat Bar.  My first barfine ever was at Pat Bar. Back in the day the twin towers of Aoy and Noi worked at that bar.     Not sure where she works now but I'd say someplace on the southside of the street.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, Sylvester said:

I see that you are posting from Pattaya @The-Sith so I am bumping this thread to remind you that you accepted my dare last year to do a Soi 6/1 short time. Don't chicken out now! 

oh fuck!

I tried my best to escape this dare. I've had those hairy five o'clock shadows bristle against my scrotum and the smell of curry and garlic tingle my cock head from street whores that are 90% men with wigs.....who have no business being in the business except that they know that there is always a horny guy out there with 400 bhat in his pocket (today with inflation its probably 650 bhat including the 50 bhat tip) and willing to pretend it's a lovely princess sucking his dick just so they can unload a jizz in a warm mouth. We have all been there.

my last two times were in a remote island in the south bc there were no LBs except for this Bait and switch on Thailfriendly that still leaves me traumatized..... plus BKK and Pattaya street pickups while brutally wasted at 4am.

I've still yet to do that on Soi 6/1 however. So you got me. I'm still under this dare @Sylvester

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Hope you are enjoying your holiday, Sith.

Don't forget; pictures or it didn't happen! 

the picture will be of me laying in the gutter in a fetal position sucking my thumb with tears running down my cheeks.

sure I saved some quid.....

...... sure I let off a load...

....... but my dignity would be as small as the 50 bhat tip I left the "girl" so she can get her next fix of Y@b@.

we have all been there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...