Lita Bar

Swedeman007

Yeah, real hard times buddy. Boo Hoo.

I went back inside where myself, Foggy, Jimslim @ Hoot were chatting (Boot was about somewhere) at the bar, after about 15 minutes I thought "fuck it" and went outside to barfine said girl ( the black panties were too mutt  :sign0181: ), alas as I walked outside she was walking inside with another punter...win some lose some....mai pen rai  :biggrin:

Ahhhhhh..... Haven't dared to read here lately as my next 12 months are already committed to Tokyo, NYC and Fiji/Australia trips, and I didn't want to torture myself by seeing that which cannot be had. Dave, the picture of Sandy and Num will haunt me for weeks now!

Hope all is well boys!

• Upvote 1

L8755.jpg

Just imagine for a second ..

Pinning her ankles to her ears while staring at that cute little face, your rhythm begins to hit the high notes and the sensations within take you past the point of no return. A healthy tranche of your next generation is released deep inside her snug little rectum. You gaze deeply into those contact lens assisted blue eyes as she clings tightly on to you, her legs now wrapped around your waist as she works her inner anal muscles in an attempt to milk your testicles for everything they've got.

Post-coital shots for the both of you downstairs in the bar afterwards to celebrate.

Now ask yourself why you don't go to Lita Bar as often as you should.

• Upvote 2

Pinning her ankles to her ears while staring at that cute little face, your rhythm begins to hit the high notes and the sensations within take you past the point of no return. A healthy tranche of your next generation is released deep inside her snug little rectum. You gaze deeply into those contact lens assisted blue eyes as she clings tightly on to you, her legs now wrapped around your waist as she works her inner anal muscles in an attempt to milk your testicles for everything they've got.

Post-coital shots for the both of you downstairs in the bar afterwards to celebrate.

Funny I was thinking the exact same thing..verbatim

You are a hornball DC. I love it.