Lita Bar

Swedeman007

You can now park your car or bike for free in the parking lot next to Lita Bar.

I'm not sure but I think the normal rate is 50 baht for cars and 30 baht for bikes. 

But Lita is a friend of the owner, so just say Lita Bar to the attendant.

What's also great is that there is now a passageway between Soi Lucky Star and Soi BJ as you can just walk through the parking lot.

This means you enjoy the hands on atmosphere of Lita Bar without having to set foot on Walking Street. No more touts showing their plastic cards in your face. No more dealing with an army of Chinese tourists led by some guy with a flag. No more squeezing by the area of the street performers.

To get to Lita's just take 2nd Road to Soi Lucky Star (it's Soi VC on the other side of 2nd Road), soon after turning onto Soi Lucky Star you'll see the parking lot on your right.

• Upvote 1

Love Lita and her bar!!  had the chance to sample some delights.  i highly recommend it.  Arch gives it 4 whoop dee doooos!!!!

A report may be in order.  Some of you guys probably doubted that I even partook!!!!

I can personally vouch for Arch. He is a certified ladyboy lover and a swell guy. Had the pleasure of hanging with him at Lita's.

Unfortunately, as much as I tried, I couldn't convert him from his radical politically conservative ideology.   :biggrin:

Great bar!!  Great location!!  Great girls!!  Great host!!  Went in two nights and although it was early had a great time each time.  Might even do a little write of up my escapades!!!!

Would love to hear about your escapades Arch!      :party0049:

Here's another Lita Girl:

post-7348-0-36555400-1456985593_thumb.jp

Short cut was closed for long time because of the the new buildings going on..so is it open now? 

It's not the exact same shortcut.  You cut through the parking lot.  Actually a better shortcut because the Soi Lucky Star exit is quite close to 2nd Road.

Lita tells me that you can park your car or bike in the lot for free if you say Lita Bar.  Best to check with Lita on the details of that though.