Lita Bar

Swedeman007

I remember her when she headed down to work at EZY after school. High School Confidential  :biggrin:

I remember her too from Ezy (and fancied her rotten), but it was wasnt until 2 years later at the Famous Bar until myself and young May shall we say got acquainted  :give_rose:

I remember her too from Ezy (and fancied her rotten), but it was wasnt until 2 years later at the Famous Bar until myself and young May shall we say got acquainted  :give_rose:

Ahhh, I see. You heeded the Vicker. You waited until she was 16. I always knew you were an honourable, God-fearing gentleman.  :biggrin:

The girls in Lita Bar are so frustratingly tempting. If anywhere where to make me a bad boy it would be there.

Just imagine walking in there when it's quiet. Slapping a few thousand baht on the counter. Lita kindly drops a cushion on the floor for my knees. All girls line up facing the bar, all standing on tippy-toes. All skirts lifted and all shorts and panties dropped to ankles. My tongue is then given free reign and the best work-out ever of it's post-frenulotomy until a warm deposit is made on the back of someone's lucky legs.

Followed by a few cold beers and a few cuddles. How utterly delightful.

• Upvote 3

Just imagine walking in there when it's quiet. Slapping a few thousand baht on the counter. Lita kindly drops a cushion on the floor for my knees. All girls line up facing the bar, all standing on tippy-toes. All skirts lifted and all shorts and panties dropped to ankles. My tongue is then given free reign and the best work-out ever of it's post-frenulotomy until a warm deposit is made on the back of someone's lucky legs.

Followed by a few cold beers and a few cuddles. How utterly delightful.

Hmmmm, the prose prospects has got me cranked and zipped to go. I could even forego the cold beers and cuddles.  :biggrin: