Ladyboys Tv Program In The Uk

bagmanb

Thanks Mr.70, any chance of posting the other 5 episodes when they become available please??

Corr... Nearly had me going for the tissues a couple of times, that did... And it wasn't 'just' because I was wanking.

I've never been quite so into post ops!

In all seriousness, that was a very well put together documetary handled with care & a very sympathetic hand. In spite of dragging a little in places it was an interesting view. I loved the pissed up Thais taking grabs at the apprentice ladyboy singing at the wedding, that was pure class!

I Can't wait to see my buddy Flatpack!

Thanks Mr.70, any chance of posting the other 5 episodes when they become available please??

Corr... Nearly had me going for the tissues a couple of times, that did... And it wasn't 'just' because I was wanking.

I've never been quite so into post ops!

In all seriousness, that was a very well put together documetary handled with care & a very sympathetic hand. In spite of dragging a little in places it was an interesting view. I loved the pissed up Thais taking grabs at the apprentice ladyboy singing at the wedding, that was pure class!

I Can't wait to see my buddy Flatpack!

I have officially claimed 1st Wank status on the other favourite forum...you mate NH can check it out Lung-5555

Seriously-it was great to watch....those drunken thais groping the LBs was pure class.....

The flatpack and cheyenne episode is sooooo good-you'll be reaching for the tissues in that one mate-555

Thanks for posting the links for us yanks to watch this, well done docs about this are as rare as hens teeth over here. Please let us know where the newer episodes can be found also.

Flatpack so sorry about your dad, and a big kudos for going on this show & being honest about our "preference" :clapping:

Miss Lebanon would give me a "Lob on non" for sure :spiteful:

Episode 2 was no "big deal" for me, no offence to Western"Trannies" but they arent a patch on their Far eastern counterparts imho

Lets hope the rest of the series gets back on track and we see the "real" ladyboys B)

I thought the ending was predictable.

bit naughty really, the amount of coin the others spent to get to the "international" show.

probably only cost the thai bird 10 baht.

nobody else could ever win.

as a winner there a duties to be carried out all year, that the other couldnt fullfill.

i know who im betting on next year , the thai bird.

im told riga from obsessions is dieting down already. :happy0148:

• Upvote 1

Just looked at Episode 3. Have to say it is very interesting. One Briitish guy up country going to marry his ladyboy girlfriend. Has already funded a foodstall for his love and intends moving to Pattaya permantently and opening a bar. Oh Oh good luck to him.

Other guy with ladyboy friend in Bangkok. Both guys well able to express their feelngs.

Next week on to Pattaya or Pa tie a as they insist on calling it. Imagine Tiffanys and Alcazar will both feature in this programme.

Just looked at Episode 3. Have to say it is very interesting. One Briitish guy up country going to marry his ladyboy girlfriend. Has already funded a foodstall for his love and intends moving to Pattaya permantently and opening a bar. Oh Oh good luck to him.

Other guy with ladyboy friend in Bangkok. Both guys well able to express their feelngs.

Next week on to Pattaya or Pa tie a as they insist on calling it. Imagine Tiffanys and Alcazar will both feature in this programme.

Hi Schalke,

Alcazar does feature in one of the upcoming episodes but I dont think they did anything with Tiffanys this time around.

Your right I will be needing luck with regards to the bar and in so many respects its a stupid thing to do but as a falang wishing to live in LOS it doesnt leave us with too many options. I have the bar on a trial period for a number of months, if it doesnt work out I can walk away and I only lose about £3000, I spend that on a fornight in los so its not too much of an issue.

Thanks for the good comments on the show.

Cheers

Your right I will be needing luck with regards to the bar and in so many respects its a stupid thing to do but as a falang wishing to live in LOS it doesnt leave us with too many options. I have the bar on a trial period for a number of months, if it doesnt work out I can walk away and I only lose about £3000, I spend that on a fornight in los so its not too much of an issue.

Luck plays a part in any venture,but in your case Flatpack.....the goodwill you have built up among the ladyboy loving community,and the publicity this show has give both yourself and Paeng, should ensure that there wont be many empty seats in your bar.Yourself and Paeng are both charismatic people,I can see most people on the forum will seek you out ,and indeed many"straight" people who have seen the show will also look out for your bar.

I think you'll be a huge sucess.Very best of luck anyways.

Interesting program, I was able to pull up the 3rd installment tonight [finally] and it is well done and they seem to be giving ladyboys a fair shake, unlike a lot of other documentaries and shows over the years. For a western -produced show I am somewhat surprised by that.

Good to see that we have one or 2 of the subjects posting here as well! getting first-hand comments from the actual participants while this show is being aired is quite a lucky stroke for the people who read here. Flatpack; I am curious if you or your girl may worry that running a bar in Pattaya or Bangkok may end up putting a strain on your relationship, once you are surrounded by LB's [and temptation] all the time.

Good luck, and congrats on becoming a celebrity!

Terrific episode! Thoroughly enjoyed it and found it quite touching. I reached for the kleenex box a number of times and not for the usual reasons. I've experienced and wrestled with many of the things presented in this episode and what David and Scott are living. It really struck a chord in me.

Scott, I wish you and Paeng the very best of luck. Please let us know the name of the bar. I would love to come and shake your hand the next time I fly into Planet Pattaya.

David, all the best to you and Annie also. She's a keeper. Get rid of those phone numbers, hahahaha!!!

Luck plays a part in any venture,but in your case Flatpack.....the goodwill you have built up among the ladyboy loving community,and the publicity this show has give both yourself and Paeng, should ensure that there wont be many empty seats in your bar.Yourself and Paeng are both charismatic people,I can see most people on the forum will seek you out ,and indeed many"straight" people who have seen the show will also look out for your bar.

I think you'll be a huge sucess.Very best of luck anyways.

Thanks Willie, its a gamble but hopefully you are right in what you say, ive met a lot of great guys through the forum such as yourself and I know I have made some lifelong friends, so if we get the support of these friends then maybe we can make it work.

Talk to you soon mate

Will watch it later in the day when I have a bit of free time, really looking forward to this particular episode. Good luck with the bar venture Flatpack, needless to say the forum will give you all the support we can regarding publicity and exposure. :drinks:

I really appreciate that BB, I had a talk with Bobby a few months back and he offered the support which is a great help, thanks guys.

Hope we get to have a beer someday BB

Guest Fiedollah

Flatpack, have to TV crew said what the figures were for people watching last nights show ?

Dvd's will be ready by weekend as to fucking lazy to get to shops to buy disc's right now as on nights

Interesting program, I was able to pull up the 3rd installment tonight [finally] and it is well done and they seem to be giving ladyboys a fair shake, unlike a lot of other documentaries and shows over the years. For a western -produced show I am somewhat surprised by that.

Good to see that we have one or 2 of the subjects posting here as well! getting first-hand comments from the actual participants while this show is being aired is quite a lucky stroke for the people who read here. Flatpack; I am curious if you or your girl may worry that running a bar in Pattaya or Bangkok may end up putting a strain on your relationship, once you are surrounded by LB's [and temptation] all the time.

Good luck, and congrats on becoming a celebrity!

Jaidee, when I first got a call from the production crew and they told me what they were proposing I said there is no way I would get involved if the main theme was p4p and the sleeze side of it. They gave assurances that they were doing a balanced programme and they have been true to their word. I have met the whole team over the last few months and can honestly say they are a great group of people who are completly behind what we do.

The bar life does concern me, like you say temptation and all that, I hope we can get beyond that and to be honest if I ever got caught with someone else im a dead man for sure, Paengs jealousy has no bounds and she can be a handful. It wont be easy but I have to try and be a good boy, and you know how hard that is in Pattaya, think I'll go to Korat first and dig my own shallow grave before hitting Patts.