Ladyboys Tv Program In The Uk

bagmanb

Glad you enjoyed it Sam and its good to know it struck a chord with you. The rest of the episodes should be a bit more light hearted, David and I do make small apperances throughout the rest of the series but its just giving our opinions about a number of things.

I am off to Patts shortly to set the bar up and will hopefully get it up and running before I leave, I will be staying in the UK until we see how the bar fairs for itself but Paeng will be running it.

Once I know we will be up and running I will put the details up here and it would be great to meet you some day.

Thanks for the support

Flatpack, have to TV crew said what the figures were for people watching last nights show ?

Dvd's will be ready by weekend as to fucking lazy to get to shops to buy disc's right now as on nights

The first episode doubled the viewing figures, the second episode quadrupled the figures, last night they were up again and were even higher but I dont know the exact figures yet.

I loved this third episode, felt like the program has finally hit it's stride with this one. As I said elsewhere, it was great to see Paeng "in her element" as I've always appreciated her and thought her a very sweet girl. It's great seeing that she's all that and more today, secure in the love of a guy she really loves.

I was blown away by the honesty and vulnerability of both Scott and Cheyenne. Doubt there are many that could have taken this assignment and come off so well.

I didn't know about the plan to open a bar in Pattaya. Normally my advice to a would-be bar owner would be the same as my advice to a would-be LB suitor, but once again I think Scott and Paeng can be the exception to the rule. I know I'll be happy to drop in and buy a round or two, especially if a few of Paeng's buddies stop going to Nong and start hanging at Scott's (or whatever you decide to call it. Anyone suggested "Deepthroat Bar" yet?) :db:

I loved the scenes in the village, with Paengs family and Scott. It was really cool seeing Paeng's mum, who looks like a shorter wizened version of her, and seeing the rest of the family so warm and accepting of Scott. Not the usual image we get of the family in the village - no scheming boyfriend, drunken papa, or leeching neighbors as far as I could see!

Great stuff. You did us proud boys. (No, I won't mention the unfortunate "underwear incident" again). :happy0065:

• Upvote 1

P.S. - I've not seen any talk of where the new bar will be located, other than Pattaya. Care to share?

Thanks for you comments DT, a very nice post. Im not saying too much right now because you know how things go in Thailand but we have paid a deposit and the first months rent and hopefully will be kitting it out next week, its only a beer bar and its not the one in soi Diana that we originally were looking at.

Once I get there and the wheels are in motion then I will post the name (undecided yet 555) and its location, its not going to be easy because its in a quite part of town but will hopefully be a busy part of town in the next year or so.

It will be a mixed bar, it looks like there will be 7 farm fresh GGs coming down from Korat, also a few well known ladyboys to throw into the mix. Paeng has been inundated with ladyboy friends wanting to come and work at the bar, so we will see what transpires.

Thoroughly enjoyed that episode.

i too had a tear in my eye , and that was when i saw david in his pants.

:rolleye0012:

seriously,

got to pat both guys on the back for brilliantly fighting our corner.

i thought all the points were put across that i have spent years trying to tell my mates.

and nice to see it wasnt all focused on the cock stuff.

as we all know, they have a bumhole as well.

Scot deserves full support from all of us in his new life.

chok dee .

B)

I'm still amazed that we not only get to see this documentary almost as it's being aired live [youtube is great for us people outside of the UK] but we also get to read the very timely comments from one of the people featured................ thanks a LOT for sharing these thoughts with us and best of luck with all your ventures!

Thoroughly enjoyed that episode.

i too had a tear in my eye , and that was when i saw david in his pants.

:rolleye0012:

seriously,

got to pat both guys on the back for brilliantly fighting our corner.

i thought all the points were put across that i have spent years trying to tell my mates.

and nice to see it wasnt all focused on the cock stuff.

as we all know, they have a bumhole as well.

Scot deserves full support from all of us in his new life.

chok dee .

B)

Thanks Tony,

Ive just found out that all the guys in the gym know about it 555, should be interesting over the next few days.

Its always going to be a touchy subject and at times I have thought what the feck am I doing, but in the end the true friends will stand by me, anyone who doesnt is no loss to me.

Thanks for your support and hopefully future support.

I'm still amazed that we not only get to see this documentary almost as it's being aired live [youtube is great for us people outside of the UK] but we also get to read the very timely comments from one of the people featured................ thanks a LOT for sharing these thoughts with us and best of luck with all your ventures!

I think its great that the guys outside of the UK can get to see it without too much delay, I have a lot of friends from further afield and I am really happy that they can view it.

The other episodes to come are very interesting.

Thoroughly enjoyable watch last night, well presented in a fair and true manner. The girl narrating/interviewing on the programme is a refreshing change from the normal on these type of documentaries. She seems to be very understanding and sympathetic with all the subjects so far, without coming across as patronising.

This show was obviously shot quite some time ago, because when I met yon Scotty fella a few months ago, he was much podgier and had more grey hair than the boy in the film. :biggrin:

Thanks Tony,

Ive just found out that all the guys in the gym know about it 555, should be interesting over the next few days.

Its always going to be a touchy subject and at times I have thought what the feck am I doing, but in the end the true friends will stand by me, anyone who doesnt is no loss to me.

Thanks for your support and hopefully future support.

You've got the right attitude and I wouldn't lose too much sleep. The guys at work have known I go with ladyboys for a while now and we're all still good friends. I show them the photos from my trips and today I took in a copy of last night's program for them to watch just to help them understand a little bit more.

Regarding future episodes, next week focuses on Pattay 'the ladyboy capital of the world' as they are calling it. It first starts off with David, me and the girls watching the Acazar show, then it interviews the girls backstage. It also looks at walking street and picks up on a girl who works the streets, it tries to show what a vicious circle it can be ie selling your body so you can make that body more like a woman, apparently she not very hot and its a sad tale of life in p4p. David also does his walking street interview and also gives the background story about Pattaya.

The next episode is about surgery, it shows the implant surgery, lazor surgery and of course the full operation. Two hospitals are in the show and they are both at opposite ends of the scale, one wealthy one for the poor.

The final episode is about the girls doing it for themselves, it deals in the ladyboys that have business ventures, you will meet Sahara again who is in London trying to launch a pop career, it deals in the girls rights, pensions and discusses the obligation to pay their parents back for their upbringing. They also show Nok Yollada again who has just won a seat in the elections and studies her progress, and finally they discuss Annies and Paengs futures.

Just watched it and well done Flatpack you done yourself proud .

You were extremely honest and came across well .

Did you have any editorial influence over the choice of music ?

You gotta admit Close To You by The Carpenters in the back of the van was pretty dodgy

Just watched it and well done Flatpack you done yourself proud .

You were extremely honest and came across well .

Did you have any editorial influence over the choice of music ?

You gotta admit Close To You by The Carpenters in the back of the van was pretty dodgy

My ex ladyboy g/f's favourite song is "Yesterday once more" by the Carpenters from 1973,

I was "gobsmacked" seeing as she wasn't born until 1987 and not quite the song I would have thought you would expect to hear in Thailand :blink:

I just finished watching Episode 3 and I think I just fell in love with Paeng. Okay, not really but I understand why you do, Flatpack. Some very touching moments from all 4 of you. I can't wait until it comes on the public YouTube so I can share it with my friend - she absolutely loved Episode 1.

Needless to say (though I will say it), thanks for doing such and honest and sincere job of it. I'm glad the story was presented in the way it was - it could have been done quite trashy. I think the future Episodes might be a bit of a letdown but I will watch them all the same. Cheers, bud!

I've watched the three episodes and I like the tone of the program. It's very mature and thoughtful.

In the first episode I felt they put too much emphasis on the Sexual Reassignment Surgery, giving the impression that this was the ultimate goal of all ladyboys and without it the ladyboy wasn't really complete. Over the last few years of getting to know ladyboys I've come to the realization that gender and genitalia are independent. You can spot a man or a woman in a crowd and recognize them as man or woman even with their clothes on. It's their look and attitude. Really the genitalia is just something fun to play with to get your partner excited and whether it's vagina or penis is irrelevant to the gender of your partner. So I don't see SRS as being that important.

The second episode showed that while there will be transexuals in all countries, the Thai ones are among the most passable to others. That is while transexuals from other countries feel they are women as much as ladyboys, the advantages of ladyboys is that they really appear to be women and that will lead to greater ability to blend in and find boyfriends.

In the third episode I wondered why they kept saying that Paeng worked in Bangkok when she worked in Pattaya.

Also, as mentioned above, why do some people pronounce Pattaya as Pa-Tie-Ah?? It is spelled พัทยา which is literally Pat-Ya but because it's difficult to go from T to Y they reuse the T and insert a Ta syllable (ทะ), thus making it Pat-Ta-Ya. This same syllable insertion is done with other words as well.

I watched episode 3 last night and must say I found it touching and just a pleasure to watch, Flatpack both you & Paeng along with David & Annie really came over as sincere honest people, I look forward to when you open your Bar in Pattaya to come along for a drink or two.

I wish you every success.

all the best

Tel :drinks:

• Upvote 1

I am another who thoroughly enjoyed your episode Scott. It was very well produced and you and Paeng came acroos very well indeed.

It had the added interest of knowing and/or knowing of, the participants.

Good luck with your new Bar venture also.

Cheers DK

P.S. Some of those contestants in Episode 2. Oh dear !! I've seen better heads on pimples. :happy0148:

Just goes to show how lucky we are with our Thai beauties.

I think it has been absolutely enthralling so far.

There is one issue I will ask about later, though I think I may get flamed for it, it's just an observation on something flatpack commented on in the last instalment.

Hopefully the rest of the series will be as good as that one, really enjoyed it.

Congrats and respect to flatpack for being open enough to go on national tv about it.

• Upvote 1

I think it has been absolutely enthralling so far.

There is one issue I will ask about later, though I think I may get flamed for it, it's just an observation on something flatpack commented on in the last instalment.

Hopefully the rest of the series will be as good as that one, really enjoyed it.

No one should flame you for having an opinion, the show was about my opinions and obviously everyones differs, if you have any thoughts or questions on why I said certain things please feel free to post them, I for one will not flame you but will try to explain my reasoning and your thoughts will be most welcome.

Cheers

Congrats and respect to flatpack for being open enough to go on national tv about it.

• Upvote 1