Ladyboys Tv Program In The Uk

bagmanb

I enjoyed episode 4. It continues to be a very fair portrayal of ladyboys.

It was a bit annoying to hear "Pattaya" mispronounced so many times in a short period of time. The Thai people always pronounced it correctly but it was like the announcer and other farang weren't listening... (except David said it correctly twice).

I really enjoyed last night show, for me I think it was the best one yet, mainly because it had a good mixture of sadness and humour.

I thought Annie and Paeng looked nice on camera and apart from Paeng burping so fekin loud it was all good 555

The responces coming through from Twitter were also a bit more favourable, I think ladyboys are growing on a lot of people and I hope it continues.

Flatpack, if I remember your comment was: "typical bloke!" - did make me smile!

Good work fellah. Yes, the girls did look good on camera... although I was thrown by one of the early lines from the V/O woman that tourists went to Jomtien Beach for the cabaret and to meet the Alcazar girls. But, hey, I'm picky :biggrin:

Episode 4 was terrific as was Paeng's burp. :happy0065: It was a great moment and I am happy the filmmakers kept it in. Paeng's smile afterwards followed with Scott's "bloke" comment was very sweet. Scott and Paeng together are both very endearing. Can't explain it, but there is a comforting element for me when I see them interact. I truly wish them the absolute best. Long may they run.

For me the most interesting thing about the episode was the amazing MM ladyboy. I think she is outstanding. A very impressive ladyboy who has done and continues to do unbelievable things with her life. A Phd; a business woman; a professor; and a ladyboy philanthropist. And to top it off she has what appears to be a younger boyfriend. What an achiever!!! She exudes such class, confidence and optimism. What an interesting person. I would love to spend some time with her.

• Upvote 1

Siamsam - her boyfriend is actually a "tomboy", a Thai gg who lives as a man. I think this episode carries on well with the theme of the others, and offers a further glimpse into Scott and Paeng's relationship. I think it is risky for them to open a bar in Pattaya, but wish them good fortune for their relationship and business plans.

By the way, some things the episode did not mention - the showgirls share the photo tips among all the staff, except for the last show where they can keep the last take for themselves.

I did find it fascinating how much Alcazar's PR manager looks after her staff both from the show and her various enterprises. I am more familiar with the TIffany Show and it is similar there. There were a few inaccuracies though - the cabarets are not in the Jomtien area of Pattaya, and some of the segments of the phototips were done at Tiffany Show (the fountain background was the giveaway). Nevertheless, still carries on the tone of the other episodes a fair, balanced look into the lb world without sensationalism. Looking forward to the last 2 episodes.

Interesting 4 th episode.

Thoroughly enjoyed Imm from Alcazar. Nice to see an LB thinking about the future and helping her 'sisters'.

The reality is that there are well over 20,000 Bars in Pattaya/Jomtien/Naklua - more like 50,000. Take Soi 6 - probably close to 100 bars.

The number of sex workers, in Pattaya, was estimated in 2010 to be 80,000+ so their estimate of 10,000 is well below the reality.

Sisters, the self support group for LBs, had over 1,000 members in 2009 and they then only focussed on Central Pattaya bar workers.

There are so many other LBs in Massage parlours, Restaurants, Hotels, Travel Agents and a number of other administrative positions.

The program is about LBs but it was a little misleading - an uninformed viewer may think that only LBs are in prostitution wheras we all know that they are in a minority.

• Upvote 1

Another good show putting a very 'human' face on the ladyboy world!.. Shame about the belch though, I'm afraid I just can't find it as endearing as the rest of you bunch.

Well done Flatpack! Great talking yesterday, thanks for making the effort to get in touch! I'm really looking forward to catching up with you at the bar!

Anyway, best of luck with the new venture & everything else in your life. If anyone out of our little comunity should be able to make a bar work, it's you mate!

Fuck me, I'd love to know where those 7/11's are!

Another good show putting a very 'human' face on the ladyboy world!.. Shame about the belch though, I'm afraid I just can't find it as endearing as the rest of you bunch.

Well done Flatpack! Great talking yesterday, thanks for making the effort to get in touch! I'm really looking forward to catching up with you at the bar!

Anyway, best of luck with the new venture & everything else in your life. If anyone out of our little comunity should be able to make a bar work, it's you mate!

Fuck me, I'd love to know where those 7/11's are!

Ain't that the truth Brother Lung,the most sociable man on the LB planet is Scott,AND he drinks like a gentleman(if only I could have managed that-55550......I think he will make a great success of any bar he is associated with......like you Lung,I was'nt too enamoured by Paeng's belch,very unladylike...(but FFS-dont tell her I said so)

Ok guys I got a bit pissed on the San Miguel and passed on the names of the guys who made bad comments on her belching.

She took it really well, she didnt bat an eyelid, just carried on poking the coal fire with her cock and said she will meet you at the airport.

Maybe she wants to give you a lift to Patts, so all is good.

Shes a sweetheart really :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

This series just popped up on the torrent site I download from, and have seen the first 3 episodes. Think they did a really good job, and are much more honest than I imagined a Western film crew would be. Very good viewing.

• 4 weeks later...

Many friends have asked me what the reaction has been like since the show was broadcast and up until last night I had only been recognised once while out at the bars in my hometown. All that changed last night!

Myself and two good friends went to go for a meal at a resturant last night, we were stood waiting at the entrance to the place while the guy was trying to find us a table, the place was packed and to our right was a table of about 20 girls on a hen party, suddenly one of them screamed and said thats the guy off the tv, and the whole resturant turned and looked, fekin embarrassing.

We had our meal without any problem and then went on to a bar, got served and went to walk to a quieter section when this guy grabs my hand, shakes it and says the usual line, I said yes and he then continued to congratulate me and thought the show was excellent, so far so good 555.

Went to another bar and passed a table with some girls that were very attractive but obviously a bit worse for wear, one of them grabbed me and said I know you, I thought here we fekin go, anyway she couldnt give me enough compliments, and was saying things like you are a real man and you have balls ( I thought yeah so has my girlfriend), she wanted to ask a million questions but she then said 'why do you want a ladyboy when you can have this?', talk about being direct, she had a low cut dress on and her tits were spilling out and it was very tempting. As the conversation went on she got more and more flirty and it was then I realised what she was trying to do, she was trying to convert me, she knew I loved Paeng, she thinks Paeng is gorgeous but she was trying to prove that she was better.

Just as I was about to leave the table one of my mates brought a young girl over and said she wants to meet you, she said the usual things and then said could she have her picture taken with me 555.

We then moved to the back of the bar for some peace, wrong!! two girls came up and wanted to talk about the programme, the more drunk they got the more they let their guard down and it got to the point where they were saying that they would like Paeng to fuck them ha ha, now that is something I would like to see, I showed them some pictures of Paeng on my phone and one of them said oh god I would let her fuck me all over, shes amazing!

Anyway they got their phones out and were wanting pictures which I duly obliged lol, they then went off for a drink, a short time later I kept seeing a flash of light and it took a minute to realise what was happening because of my drunken state but one of the girls was to one side of me taking picture after picture, I really couldnt believe what was happening.

We decided to go to a club which was quiet so I thought hopefully I will get some peace, all was going well until the girl that was coming on to me earlier rocked up and started gyrating herself on me, immediate fekin hard on 555.

She said I want your phone number before you leave but even though drunk I had the good sense to do a runner before it went any further.

The upshot is I havent had a bad thing said to me yet, which is all good and the attention I am getting from girls has been unbelievable, if I was a butterfly I could be shagging my brains out off the back of this programme, when initially I thought girls would want to steer well clear of me. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Very interesting flatpack! Thanks very much for sharing. It almost sounds like the when attractive girls find out a good looking guy is gay - they "test" the waters so to speak, to see if they can convert him back to "normal" - whatever that might be!

Don't let this new found stardom swell your head though! :biggrin: